• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 1: Mewtwo vs. Mew (starring Vanyx)

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    AN/ Well, here's the last chapter *ish still crying because Vanyx died*

Chapter 7

<Then maybe…I am. For the life of Vanyx, I will give myself. Maybe you shall reconsider after my body lay on the ground, tattered and broken and covered with blood.>

<No, wait Mew!>

<Shall you reconsider?>

Mewtwo looked at Mew with ice cold eyes. They seemed to be reflecting the love he had for her…was there something that Vanyx hadn't been able to see before? Was there a love that went beyond what humans could see? Was the love that he had shown for Vanyx been for Mew instead, and he had substituted her for Mew?

The silence grew unbearable. The heavy breathing of the cloned Pokemon was the only sound, except for the low trilling of the legendary birds as they slept. Mewtwo had killed them, but the legendaries had an expanded lifespan, and could come back to life provided the circumstances were right.

Mew's heavy blue eyes searched Mewtwo's icy blue ones. She could see a faint hint of hope and love, and knew she had won. He had no way out of it. Mew picked up the spear once more to speed up the process, and pressed it against her heart until there was a small trickle of blood coming out.

<Mew, stop! I shall reconsider!>

Mew smiled. <I knew you would,> she said in what sounded like relief. She dropped the spear, and moved forward slowly until Mew and Mewtwo's mouths were near each other. She placed her tiny paws on his broad shoulders, and leaned forward, their lips meeting in a passionate kiss.

"Ew! I'm right down here you know!" Ash said, but knowing at the same time that he and Vanyx might share the same feelings for each other someday.

The cloned Pokemon backed away a bit, like they knew Ash was a moron. Which he was.

The two Pokemon pulled away, and Mew sighed. <I cannot revive Vanyx; it is beyond my power. Only you, Mewtwo, have the power over your own causes.>

Mewtwo nodded. His six-foot frame towered over Vanyx as he knelt down, and touched her forehead lightly. <Vanyx…wake up,> he said simply, and Vanyx immediately rose.

---

"What'd I miss?" I asked. I looked up at Mewtwo and screeched. "What's he still doing alive?" I looked around for my spear and grabbed it. "Die, clone!"

Mew laughed, and psychically lifted me next to her. <Vanyx, he revived you. Please do not attempt to kill him.>

Ash ran over to where I was floating. Of course, I wasn't floating fifteen feet in the air; I was almost right above the ground. "Vanyx, they kissed in front of me!" he yelled. Mew released her grip and I landed on the ground.

"They did, did they?" I asked. He nodded frantically.

"Yep, they peeled the grape!"

"Do you even know what that means?" I asked.

"Nope," he said gleefully.

"So…they kissed in front of you?"

Ash nodded again. I smiled and blushed. Then I took his shoulders and pulled him close, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him.

"Now do you think it's gross?" I asked him. He looked unconscious. I released my grip and let him fall to the ground, stiff as a pole. I could almost hear the clank as he fell.

<Gee…this kissing is gross!> Zapdos yelled. He had risen, supposedly by Mew while I was kissing Ash. <Get me outta here!> the electric Pokemon rose into the sky and flew off. <Articuno, Moltres, you guys coming?>

Articuno smiled. <You two are perfect for each other,> she said simply before rising into the sky with Zapdos. Moltres didn't say anything, but just flapped off, her red flaming wings making the sky seem as bright as day.

Mewtwo sighed. <But they cannot remember…they shall not remember. I will erase their memories.>

<No! Mewtwo, they deserve to know of these things.>

<They shall tell everybody!>

<No, the trainers who took no part in this will. So, perhaps it is best…that you erase everyone else's memory and let Ash and Vanyx keep theirs.>

Mewtwo resolved to this. A white light filled the sky, enveloping anything it came across. Ash, who was currently unconscious, and I, who was just sitting and smiling, were the only ones who would remember anything.

---

The waves crashed against the shore, and I sighed, looking out at the rain. We were standing right on some kind of port bridge, one of those long walkways that you can fall off if you get too close to the edge. I turned to Ash.

"We just did something really important, didn't we?" I asked him.

"You…you kissed me!" he yelled annoyingly. "Why would you kiss me?"

"Because Mewtwo and Mew kissed each other, remember? And I might have been dead, but I could still tell you were going to cry and be all sad over that."

"Because you are my best friend!" he yelled.

"Whatever," I said dismissively.

We looked up at the clouds, which were gray and heavy, and I thought for a minute that I saw a small pink cat dive through the clouds and rise back up. I took Ash's hand, and pointed upwards.

"Mew," I said almost silently.

"Yeah."

"So…wanna go for some pizza or something?"

"Sure!"

AN/ Kinda crappy ending…nyah. But I thought it was funny =P Two and a half pages on MS Word.

DanyelleTheUmbreon

Danneh-Boyeh <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2012
    Lol Ash is funny. I loved that Ratiosu. Zapdos is my fave legendary bird there. I would have done that too unless...*pulls out a picture of a boy* MWAHAHHAHAHHA MINE! *grabs real boy and locks him up* Thinger interuppted
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ummmmm okay, that was weird....... Anyways AWESOME IN CAPITALS, wow Im hyper today ^_^;

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'm a horrible reviewer; keep that in mind.

Chapter 1

The beginning is nicely done, but the way you included that...description-block paragraph threw me off a bit. I'm sure it's a foolish personal dislike, but I believe introducing your characters right off the start is a bit overdone. Nevertheless, your descriptions were light and simple. They could have been worded better, but I don't suppose it's a major problem.

Careful what words you choose for dialogues:

"I asked whether you are going to stop playing with that spear and help me plan what Pokemon I'm getting, or if you're just going to play with it all day," she asked.

She's not asking; she's telling him that she asked before. Just these small things. Also, start a new paragraph when a new person speaks. It lessens the confusion and it's also one of the (stupid) dialogue rules (blame them)~ I nitpick- sorry.

Again, as with your descriptions, the characterization is loose, yet oddly enjoyable, especially the little sister, so I have no problem with that. Make sure not to overuse the capslock, when the mom was screaming, since it's not really necessary. I think putting in italics would be better emphasis, but whatever suits your boat~ As you're writing, just keep these weird things in mind.

Now, your plot was starting off original and good. I don't see why, however, there's a painfully similar resemblance between Ash Ketchum and Ashton Ketchum. XD; I never really read a SI story before. I'm curious to see how you're going to go along with this; it should be interesting, to say the least.

Ah, well. I'll try to go on the second chapter later. XP Overall, I'm ecstatic it's starting out..not bad. I was about to say it was the exact same as the anime, but I'm not sure about the SI part..either way, I'll keep reading and see what happens. Oooh~ the suspense~

Nice job, Ratiosu. ^_^

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
    Years
    Ratiosu said:
    It ain't spammin' Danyelle, I asked to see it ^^ I am working on the next chapter so it should be up pretty soon. Thanx for the comment, Crazy 4 Pokemon.
    Haha, thanks.
    PS: n00bs are everywhere these days. Ignore em.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    LilyPichu-->Him? LOL...Vanyx is female. Yes, I know...I hate that problem with the introducing at the start, I've got to remember that next time. However I'll edit that and then you can see if it's better. *huggles*

Crazy 4 Pokemon-->Yeah, I guess^_^ but you gotta love 'em...they're so cute and *pokes newbies*

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I knew she was female, but for some reason, she appealed as a male to me...I apologize for the confusion. XD It wasn't intentional.

Crazy_4_Pokemon

Don't be near me -_-
    Years
    Ratiosu said:
    LilyPichu-->Him? LOL...Vanyx is female. Yes, I know...I hate that problem with the introducing at the start, I've got to remember that next time. However I'll edit that and then you can see if it's better. *huggles*

Crazy 4 Pokemon-->Yeah, I guess^_^ but you gotta love 'em...they're so cute and *pokes newbies*
    Um....I said that?
    PS: Remeber the underscores. I hate it when ppl forget the underscores....*goes red*
    EDIT: I do like poking things. I inherit it from my brother ^_^. Yay. I'm nine and I said 'inherit'

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    LilyPichu-->'Tis OK! Vanyx is more of a tomboy ^_^

Crazy_4_Pokemon-->Yeah, you said ignore newbs and I said you gotta love em though.

.:Melissa:.-->Why thank you ^_^ I thought so too. It came out a little better than what I planned.

JADEN133-->I will very soon. I'm going straight through the movies, so next would be *checks movie list* Pokemon 2000: Revelation Lugia! That'll be the title so ya'll know. But not for a while....I'm grounded -_-;;

Back