• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 3000-Rise Of The Delta Species

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit Ruler

King of the Charizard Empire
    Years
    OOC:orangejediman accepted. Start posting when we arrive back at the Delta Mainland.

BIC:Aurian nodded. "Then we're in trouble." said Aurian, disturbed. "We can easily kill this group of Originals but if they're sending in stronger, more experienced troops we'll need to gather the forces of this island." Arsyn's eyes widened. "You mean?"
    "Yes", said Aurian, "We must awaken the sealed legends!" Raikou suddenly re-appeared and roared. "No. If any of the sealed legends were awakened it could mean the end of the island. Remember when we were released? When Entei, Suicune, Celebi and I were released from the temple's seal he island fell victim to a 30 day storm that killed many delta's. It would've gone on forever if you hadn't defeated us in battle and calmed our spirit's. Then when Heatran broke out the volcanic cataclysm opened up." He came closer to Aurian, "Then one by one more and more legends came out and the island fell victim to more and more disasters and became a big death trap." He roared and sliced a tree in half. "If the Original One and his minions, Dilaga, Palkia, Darkrai and Giratina are released it will mean the end of the world." Raikou sped right up to Aurian and now they were face to face. "Do you understand?" Aurian nodded. "Then we must gather the released legends and get them to fight against any intruders that come to the island." He turned to Arsyn, "Make sure they make camp at the Kronos Abyss. We all know it appears the perfect location." The other Pokemon nodded, "but is actually surrounded by some of the island's deadliest locations. Anyway Arsyn just make sure they pick the abyss as camp. I'll go and find Takai and his allies. Then we'll all regroup at the mainland." All the Pokemon nodded and ran off...

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    With a flick of his superior muscles Arysn darted off, dodging trees and Delta's. He recognized a few but didn't bother with then as he kept going. After his short flight Arsyn soon arrived at the beach and lightly touched down onto the sand. With a scowl he saw a few females checking him out; he just snarled and snapped at them, succesfully scaring them off.

A grunt escaped the Scyther as he headed towards the leaders of the Originals, giving them a half salute he gave his report. "There are several Delta's scattered around the forest. None of them are a big threat, just weaklings among the bunch. Aside from that freak of a Lucario." Arsyn growled deeply as he readjusted his shoulders, acting as if he hated everything but himself just as he usually did around the leaders.

"I did some far off scouting and the best place to make camp is Kronos Abyss. Perfect spot. Fresh water, plenty of food, lots of space. Enough food and water to restock our supplies after all those were previsions were lost in the storm." A smirk tried to find its way onto the Scythers maw but he held it back and remained emotionless.

Years
    Nickname: Destroyer
    Species: Steelix
    Side: DELTA
    Attacks : Earthquake, Toxic, Stealth Rock, Iron Tail, Rock Slide, Explosion, Roar

Appearance:

Info
    In the early days of an Onix, the rest of his 'group' deformed due to a fight over something. His parents passed away years ago, he then lived in an empty cave with no one to talk to. Destryoer wanted something more... Exciting. With more spice, he managed to a way into Delta Island, since then he has lived within the caves of the island, he has now made more friends including Graveller, Magcargo and Nosepass. He hasn't made any communication with the other 'signed-up' Pokemon, he has no intention or idea about them.

Last edited:

Spirit Ruler

Years
    OOC:Ashzekool accepted, but you will have to join the rest of the delta's in battle at some point. Otherwise it's like you're not really part of the rp.

BIC:Aurian kicked a Torterra into a tree, then grabbed the falling tree and whacked several more Pokemon from the Floral Clan with it. But no matter how many Pokemon he defeated more and more kept appearing. "This is getting boring" he sighed. He began to glow red. He was using Nasty Plot. Then he glowed a far darker red and fired out a Dark Pulse, the normally black energy wave had been turned a dark, dark red from mixing with Nasty Plot. The wave hit, and killed, most of the Grass originals. Then Aurian saw something moving in the bushes. He fired several now purple Aura Spheres into that area, only to have them deflected back at him. He teleported out of the way and down nito the bushes. Takai, Sly and Shad were there. "Oh it's you 3. Come on" said Aurian, grabbing the 3 Pokemon. They held hands in a circle. Then Aurian started to glow, folowed by Takai, then Shad and finally Sly. Then the 4 teleported away, back to the mainland.

OOC:Now that all the Delta Warriors are back at the mainland, and all the Originals have made camp at the Kronos Abyss the rp can really get going. For now the Original's must explore the area around the camp, some falling victim to Lake Odeon's scalding waters, others getting lost in Redmist forest and dying of illness, Some wandering into the Cataclysm and melting and finally some going into Sunset desert and being captured by Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit. And the Delta's must prepare for a battle with the remaining Originals in Sunset Desert.

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for not posting. I have been at camp all weekend. I will be active more.

IC:

As Logan walked through the Delta Mainland, a Sandslash came digging up next to him. "Sir," the Sandslash reported, "there are Originals on the Island! Aurion and other Deltas were fighting some Originals and now they've teleported somewere! Do you know whats happening?

"Hmm... Go arouse the troops. Then report to the the temple. I smell a war coming. Go!" Logan responded. As the Sandslash digs away, Logan closes his eyes and starts to glow blue. As he senses where Aurion is teleporting, he begins to glow purple. He telepots away to meet Aurion and the others. We must kill the Originals, Logan thought, The saftey of our culture depends on it.

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
    Takai and Shade with Sly ran after the cursed Scyther when they had finally cornered him Shade trapped him with his Mean Look attack gazing at the Original in a medetation stance trapping him on the spot then Sly and Takai made there shoulder blades glow a light green and stabbed the Original. " How do you like that Scyther " said Takai mockingly

Spirit Ruler

Years
    Takai and Shade with Sly ran after the cursed Scyther when they had finally cornered him Shade trapped him with his Mean Look attack gazing at the Original in a medetation stance trapping him on the spot then Sly and Takai made there shoulder blades glow a light green and stabbed the Original. " How do you like that Scyther " said Takai mockingly

OOC:All the delta's are at the mainland now, plotting against The Originals and in a previous post I said Aurian found your charecter and his friends and teleported them back to the mainland. Also Arsyn, the scyther, is actually a delta spy. Finally you can't kill off another members charecter. Please can you edit this post and read through the posts on the last page to get up to date on the story.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    And, like, maybe you could even consider heeding the warning I gave just a few days ago? D:

*Sigh* Fine, have it your way then.

Thread Warning 2

Same reason as previously. Keep ignoring that rule and you can expect a padlock next time around. :\ Also, as promised, infractions will now fly.

Read the rules then carry on.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Nickname : Demon

Species : Houndoom

Side : Delta

Attacks : Flare Blitz,Giga Impact,Thunder Fang,Howl,Shadow Ball,Sunny Day,Fire Spin,Counter,Smog,Flamethrower

Appearance :

Info :

-

Nickname: Delta

Species : Houndoom

Side : Delta

Attacks : Flare Blitz,Giga Impact,Thunder Fang,Howl,Shadow Ball,Sunny Day,Fire Spin,Counter,Smog,Flamethrower

Appearance :

Info :

Heres a pic of Demon and Delta-
    https://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/278/0196.jpg

Will Edit

orangejediman

Years
    OOC: I will be more active from now on, OK?

IC: As Aurion appeared next to Logan, Logan bowed. Then he rose and said, "My Lord. I just heard from one of my Sandslash sentries that there are originals on the Island. Also, I felt the awakening of a presence... maybe a... Legendary pokemon. I have rallied the troops. They shall meet us here, awaiting our orders. The other generals should be notified. What shall we do? An Original threat could awaken all the legends and end the Island by expanding the Catyliscm. We need a solution, and fast!"

Zorloc

I'm Back baby!
    Years
    Nickname:blaze
    Species: Charizard
    Side:delta
    Attacks: fire punch, blaze kick, dragon rage, flamethrower, ariel ace, blast burn
    Appearance:

Info:When he was born he had this strange purlpleish tint but the parents thought the strange coloring was just normal or a small sickness so they left him alone. As he got older he evolved into a charmelon that is where his parents relized there was something wrong because his flame was a deep blue and the purple turned much darker. they thought he would be ok so they let him evolve one more time now he was a Charizard and was a deep blue with a deep blue flame. finally they decided to send him to delta island he has just arrived and see a battle then another charizard see him and attacks him he gets away and end up at a volcanoe and hides waiting to be found.

(please let me join i would like to and i will stay active+ none of the pokemon above seem good for me)

Last edited:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC:I'll accept but only if you stay active as it appears now only me, KadabraGirl and Gallade of the Sand are active.

Does this mean I dont have to finish theyre info as long as I stay actice? Because im always active unless im in school or at long island for another surgery. O.O;

Spirit Ruler

Years
    Does this mean I dont have to finish theyre info as long as I stay actice? Because im always active unless im in school or at long island for another surgery. O.O;

OOC:Yep. And Zorloc accepted so longs as you stay active. We can kill off Cobja's and Pikalover10's charecters as they've never even posted. And I'm gonna pm Ashzekool about the rp and if he's still not active we'll kill off his charecter as well.

BIC: "Logan my dear friend calm down. One of our top spy's, Arsyn, has infiltrated enemy lines. He's making sure they make camp at the Abyss." Logan's eyes widened. "But that's...practically sentencing them to death!" he said, "If the Abyss' creatures don't claim their lives the area's surrounding the land will!" Aurian nodded. "But their are many of them. We have already killed roughly 8% of them. After a couple of days in the Abyss they'll have lost another 10%. Then another 22% to the vicious areas surrounding their new camp and their inhabitants. Meaning they'll have lost 40% of troops before even the first proper battle." Logan smirked. "Where will we fight them first?" he asked. Aurian pulled out a map of the island from a small pouch at his side. "We'll ambush them in the abyss from all directions, except the desert. We'll kill about another 10% of their troops, then they'll flee into the desert-"
    "And be ambushed by the desert delta's" Logan said, cutting Aurian off. He nodded. "Only their best should survive that. Now go and ready all the troops you can. There's something I need to...see to..." Aurian teleported away and Logan ran off.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC- Cobja is on here? He was a Piplup named Pippy one time when I was a Moltres in a diferent RPG. =P
    Oh,and,Demon and Delta are training in front of Stark Volcano
    Will post after school.

orangejediman

Years
    Logan ran off to see the troops. As they came in view, Slandslash reported. "Sir, he said, "There are representatives from every clan of deltas here. They await orders."

"Thank you, Sandslash," Logan said as he hopped on a rock overlooking the troops, "My Fellow Deltas! We have lived here for a long time. Now our very existence is threatened! Originals are on the Island!" The crowd started to mulble cries aof anger and worry, but Logan continued, "But! We have a plan. The Originals have camped in the Abyss! We shall attack them from all sides before leading them to the desret region, were the Desert deltas will ambush them. So! Desert Delatas - prepare for your ambush - other Deltas- prepare for war and come with me!"

As the troops did what they were ordered, Logan thought, I do not think this Island will survive.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Arsyn watched the Originals unpack and had to relax his aching muscles not to attack. They're smell was just the most repulsive thing and he had to control himself not to get sick or cover his muzzle. So he turned his attention to the land around him, watching closely. He could here movement of the Delta's from miles away but he just smirked andsaid nothing. Going back into the forest more Arsyn grinned menacingly, his fangs tinted a slight red. "They'll never know what hit them. And once they're all dead, they're bodies will be put to good use. I'll make sure of it." Not only was Arsyn insanely evil when it came to treatment of Originals, he ate meat and only meat. No one ever suspected him if a solider or two went missing now and then. And he liked it that way.

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    OOC: other people can use Demon and Delta until after i get back from school. im in the nurses office on her computor.

BIC:

Demon sniffed the air after a while of training with Delta. "You smell them,Delta?" asked Demon. "Yeah,I do." replied Delta,twitching his nose. "The Originals," said Demon. They ran towards the smell. "What were the orders from the leader?" they asked.

OOC-
    sorry for making it short. its time for math.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Right, I've just about had it with this thread and specifically the fact that no-one here is heeding the warnings I've been giving out. So guess what? I'm not going to come around to tell you off anymore.

I'm just going to lock this one, because you - ladies and gents - have just hit thread warning 3. Show's over; respective members may expect infractions shortly. Quite clearly, it was a mistake to approve this RP to begin with. :\

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back