• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon 3D MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2012
A pokemon Massive Online Role Playing Game is finally in development using the lastest Unity4, and Mecanim ! This project has been started as an incentive to get Nintendo to extends Pokemons reach on other platforms besides "DS, Wii, etc Nintendo products".

This is going to be amazing.

PS: I am aware that the video is very laggy. My PC isn't so great running game software, plus video capture and a number of other software. Also, the game isn't very intuitive right now, and the animations looks horrible. They will be updated in later versions, however.

Current Features:
-Character Movement
--Run, Idle, Throw Pokeball

-Pokemon ( Delibird )
--Movement
---Idle, Taunt

More updates coming soon ! ( Depending on how many supporters the project gains. )

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Well this is the wrong section to be posting this. There's actually a Game Development section on the board, but this wouldn't make it through the approval stages. I advise that you read the rules in the Beginner's Showcase and once you meet the requirements for a thread there, go ahead and try getting it approved by the moderator. Anyway gonna close this one.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back