• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON-A-THON!!!

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I just heard on Cartoon Network that on Monday they're gonna air a marathon of Pokemon D/P all day, the Pokemon movie the Rise of Darkrai, and then the new Mystery Dungeon Special!! YEAAAH!!! :shocked: :cool: :laugh:

So if you've been wanting to catch more of this show, tune in to CN on Monday!!

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    yeah i cant wait for that! gonna be awsome! I like the dungeon specials! I wanna watch rise of darkrai again! can't wait

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2008
    im looking forawd to the movie bcus i didnt get to see the whole thing the first time. and any1 know when the movie with giratina and shaymin is coming out?

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I can't wait to see Pokmon: The First Movie. I haven't seen it since I was little. The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon specials don't sound that interesting to me. I have Tivo so even if I'm gone, it will still record! (Not to brag) :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I can't wait to watch Darkrai again and see the Dungeon episode!^^
    are they going to show the last 20 eps?The commercial said only 20 are going to be showed.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    I turned it on immediately this morning only to discover it's in Spanish -_-
    {Seriously, people. What's the official language of the damn country, again?}

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I can't wait to see Pokmon: The First Movie. I haven't seen it since I was little. The Pokémon Mystery Dungeon specials don't sound that interesting to me. I have Tivo so even if I'm gone, it will still record! (Not to brag) :D

me either. as soon as my brother said that I ran down the hall to his room to watch it. i remember when i was little i used to cry when ash got in the middle of mew and mewtwo :(

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
    Is it just me that isn't having a marathon? There's 2 episodes on right now, 2pm-3pm, but they're the same ones as this morning. No movies or anything.

Led Zeppelin Pwn

Led Zeppelin is teh greatest
    Years
    I just heard on Cartoon Network that on Monday they're gonna air a marathon of Pokemon D/P all day, the Pokemon movie the Rise of Darkrai, and then the new Mystery Dungeon Special!! YEAAAH!!! :shocked: :cool: :laugh:

So if you've been wanting to catch more of this show, tune in to CN on Monday!!
    I just checked Comcast guide.
    It is there, it is on,
    I just have to say,
    Battle Dimensions is on not D/P.
    But it could be ComCast.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Is it just me that isn't having a marathon? There's 2 episodes on right now, 2pm-3pm, but they're the same ones as this morning. No movies or anything.

o___O

Weird.

It's going on over here.

DP.

All day.

ohjoy. >>;
    -not too fond of DP-

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, Cartoon Network is Cartoon Network.. so I'm not sure if the scheduling is different for it outside of the USA, but I bet thats what it is. D:
    Not sure how that works, though.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    I can't wait to watch Darkrai again and see the Dungeon episode!^^
    are they going to show the last 20 eps?The commercial said only 20 are going to be showed.

I heard it was all of the Diamond and Pearl season one episodes. They shows aren't organized by first to last though.

Roy G Biv said:

I live in California and it was English for me. However, I have Tivo so I didn't have to turn it on in the crack of dawn.
    It recorded mine in English. Maybe where you live, "Wishconsin", it was in spanish. It probably varies on what state you live in.

It is there, it is on,
    I just have to say,
    [S-HIGHLIGHT]Battle Dimensions is on not D/P.[/S-HIGHLIGHT]
    But it could be ComCast.

It is Diamond and Pearl episodes. It is considered Battle Dimension because it has the Battle Dimension intro. Think of it as a remake... but the only thing they changed was the intro.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I don't like dp, HOWEVER I've been noticing it's been getting better, so once I get pass ah's voice, I watch it occasionally, although I didn't here about the first movie and am now ANGRY :(, I loved the first movie :(. I am exited for mystery dungeon and the 10th movie though, I'll record them :).

EDIT It's called Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Battle Demension.

Years
    Maybe you pressed SAP button on your remote or it is enabled on your TV settings. Also if you live in the United States, there is no official language.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
    Hehe... I wake up this morning to the first movie and I get warm fuzzies. I haven't seen it in years. I'm now watching the marathon to catch up on episodes I have missed. I don't really bother to watch the Japanese versions since I spend most of my Jap watching on dramas and tokusatsu. This is pretty cool that they are having this. Satoshi just got his Gligar. XD

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    I would be watching right now, but my parents have both TVs. :tired: But my dad said he'll let me watch at 4:00 when the Mystery Dungeon specials air!! So I'll probably be off here in an hour.

Vega-kun

GX Thunder Trainer
    Years
    Im gonna watch the marathon too.....
    it's sad to me that not alot of people in my age group around where I live
    don't view anymore... T_T
    oh well! I'm still a viewer!

Back