• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ABC's

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    G is for Grass whistle, a move with 55 accuracy and 15 pp that may be able to cause your opponent to fall asleep

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    L is for Lance, an elite 4 member in the old versions, and in the metal versions, who trained dragon type pokemon, and was actually quite good with them

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    N is for Natu, a puny little psychic pokemon that evolves into the pokemon xatu, a psychic pokemon with mediocre stats compared to alakazam and gardevoir

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    R is for Ralts, a small little psychic pokemon that will later on evolve into kirlia at level 20, learn psychic at level 26, and evolves into gardevoir into level 30

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    T is for Tyranitar, an extremely powerful dark/rock pokemon mainly used for its extreme strenghts.A Sweeper, if you may

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    V is for Vito Winstrate, the final Winstrate family member that you will meet in your adventures

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    X is for Xatu,a mediocre psychic/flying type pokemon that is not on commonly used with gardevoir and alakazam around

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Z is for Zangoose, a mongoose like pokemon that has had a never ending feud with the pokemon seviper

Back