• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Abyssal Black (New Storyline)

Busted 101

Majestic but Crazed
    Years
    Hello this hopefully will be my first hack.

Storyline
    You just woke up on your tenth birthday! And your ready to be a pokemon trainer. So you jump out of bed and run to Route 301 to capture a pokemon with your bare hands until Prof. Vine stops you and brings you to her lab where your rival awaits. So you get your first pokemon but on your way out your rival stops you for a pokemon battle. So whoever wins you still contiune your adventure into the Region of Tyris. But when you exit your town you find that a robbery was commited the a shard of Space was stolen. So you have to find the two other shards before Team Abyss get them all to awaken "The Creator"

Credits
    Me
    need some more people to help

New Stuff
    New Region
    One new Pokemon "The Creator"
    New Towns and GYMs

videos
    coming soon

screen shots
    coming soon

Demos
    coming soon

Help needed
    Also I need help making "The Creator" sprite

Hack of Fire Red

Last edited:

MatthewSoft

The Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    Whoa! That's a twist from the other games. Love it how you made it that the player runs out to catch a Pokemon. I am available for mapping anytime.

Back