• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Acerion RE_Beta 1.0 ( Compatible with JoiPlay )

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Logo-New-acerion.png

Hello guys...
    Remember with my fangames project 2022 ago?
    I've remake my old project to better fangames, more better..
    So, without thinking about it, here it is...

POKEMON ACERION R:E

Bring a new resolution in this year.
    Made with Pokemon Essentials v21.1 version.
    This game is different from its predecessor, Pokemon acerion.

STORY

The story begins with a kid who just graduated from Hoenn pokemon Academy.
    He wants to be a great trainer like Brendan, he is a fan of Brendan Champion Hoenn.
    But, he doesn't know that there is a big threat that endangers his birthplace, ARCTUS REGION.
    The police and detectives informed the region's leading professor, Professor Tara.
    Professors from other regions also took part in the security and eradication of the evil team from their region who made an alliance with Team Rocket to become, The Conqueror.
    While on the other hand, those who have defeated the evil teams before, Legendary Trainer Red and his friends also participated in the eradication against the Evil Team and founded an alliance filled with Pro Trainers, Revolution Exile (R:E). they are not alone, together with the professors, they are united against the enemies who threaten the security and peace of the world.

FEATURES,

> New Region and Protagonist
    > Pokemon from Gen 1 - 9
    > Abiilities and moves up to Gen 9 and few custom too
    > you can switch your character to another protagonist after defeating Elite Four
    > New Types Pokemon
    > PokeVentures
    > Trade with your friends ( via offline or online )
    > Dynamax
    > Terastal Phenomenon
    > Z-Moves
    > Pokemon Following
    > New UI Badges
    > Compatible with JoiPlay
    etc

GAMEPLAY
    the gameplay is pretty okay for the beta, but for a few hours for the whole game I don't know.​

LACK,
    > still on beta version, you just can reaching to gym 6 or less..
    > Still on Indonesian version,
    need a lot of time to translate..but not now.
    > not much a bugs, so don't worry about that if you found a weirdness in this game.
    etc.

SCREENSHOT
    mefn.png

SS.png

jjger.png

etheh.png

mnsdb.png

LINK DOWNLOAD
    Click here!!

CREDITS,
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Logo-New-acerion.png

Hello guys...
    Remember with my fangames project 2022 ago?
    I've remake my old project to better fangames, more better..
    So, without thinking about it, here it is...

POKEMON ACERION R:E

Bring a new resolution in this year.
    Made with Pokemon Essentials v21.1 version.
    This game is different from its predecessor, Pokemon acerion.

STORY

The story begins with a kid who just graduated from Hoenn pokemon Academy.
    He wants to be a great trainer like Brendan, he is a fan of Brendan Champion Hoenn.
    But, he doesn't know that there is a big threat that endangers his birthplace, ARCTUS REGION.
    The police and detectives informed the region's leading professor, Professor Tara.
    Professors from other regions also took part in the security and eradication of the evil team from their region who made an alliance with Team Rocket to become, The Conqueror.
    While on the other hand, those who have defeated the evil teams before, Legendary Trainer Red and his friends also participated in the eradication against the Evil Team and founded an alliance filled with Pro Trainers, Revolution Exile (R:E). they are not alone, together with the professors, they are united against the enemies who threaten the security and peace of the world.

FEATURES,

> New Region and Protagonist
    > Pokemon from Gen 1 - 9
    > Abiilities and moves up to Gen 9 and few custom too
    > you can switch your character to another protagonist after defeating Elite Four
    > New Types Pokemon
    > PokeVentures
    > Trade with your friends ( via offline or online )
    > Dynamax
    > Terastal Phenomenon
    > Z-Moves
    > Pokemon Following
    > New UI Badges
    > Compatible with JoiPlay
    etc

GAMEPLAY
    the gameplay is pretty okay for the beta, but for a few hours for the whole game I don't know.​

LACK,
    > still on beta version, you just can reaching to gym 6 or less..
    > Still on Indonesian version,
    need a lot of time to translate..but not now.
    > not much a bugs, so don't worry about that if you found a weirdness in this game.
    etc.

SCREENSHOT
    mefn.png

SS.png

jjger.png

etheh.png

mnsdb.png

LINK DOWNLOAD
    Click here!!

CREDITS,
    Spoiler:
    Good luck hope this finish someday, i already play to the first gym, stay healthy and stay safe

Years
    • Seen today
    i found a scripit while opening your game the test saying script animated bitmap line 14 no method error occured below its saying undefined method for nil class its happening when i press enter to start the game

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    i found a scripit while opening your game the test saying script animated bitmap line 14 no method error occured below its saying undefined method for nil class its happening when i press enter to start the game
    Are you using android or PC?

Days
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Error script '[Following Pokémon EX] Refresh.rb' line 182: type error occured. no implicite conversation of symbol into integer

How can I resolve this error please ?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Do you still have that BadgeCase plugin? It got lost when RelicCastle closed :(

Back