• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Acies Region OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • Here is where you will post Out of character posts and trainer info will be stored.

------------
    (Wolfwhispers)

Name: Jen Harper

Current Pokemon:

Name:Houndour
    Lvl:8
    Obtained From Professer Angelus

Known Attacks: Leer, Ember

Current Location: Uchuu Town

Trainer Card:

Current Items: x5 pokeballs,poketch, pokedex, Topaz Pendent,Strange Orb
    Current Poke:3150

---------------------------
    (Rii)

Name: Reina Moore

Current Pokemon:

Name:Bulbasaur
    Lvl:6
    Obtained by Professer Angelus
    Known Attacks:Tackle, Growls

Name Rattata
    Lvl:3
    Obtained:Caught along route 1
    Known Attacks: Tackle , Tail whip

Trainer Card:

(?)Current Items: x4 Pokeball,pokedex,poketch,emerald pendent
    Current Poke:3150 poke

Current:Location: Route 1
    ----------------
    (CyndaquilMorph)

Name:Vivi Ornitier

Current Pokemon:

Name:Cyndaquil
    Lvl:6
    Known Attacks: Tackle,Leer, SmokeScreen
    Obtained by Professer Angelus

Trainer Card:

Current Items: x5 pokeball,pokedex,poketch,opal pendent
    CurrentPoke:3150

-----------------------

---------
    ------
    (Pikataro)

Name: Mizu Seishin Hinan

Current Pokemon:

Name:Shinsei Bara(Larvitar)
    Lvl:5
    Known Attacks: Iron Head, Dragon Dance
    Obtained at Professer Angelus lab

Trainer Card:

Current Items:x5 pokeballs, pokedex,poketch
    Current Poke: 3150
    Current Location: Professer Angelus lab

---------------------------
    (Candy Christina)

Name: Harper Ochiern

Current Pokemon:

Name:Piplup
    Known Attacks:Pound, Growl

Trainer Card:

The best I could do since you gave me no trainer card >_<

Current Location : Angelus's lab

Current Items: pokedex,poketch,x5 pokeballs

------
    DrAcO ToRpEdO

Name: Marc

Current Pokemon:

Name:Chikorita
    Known Attacks:Tackle, Growl

Trainer Card:

Current Items: x5 pokeballs, pokedex, poketch,Diamond Pendent

---
    (namora)

Name: Ashley Kalin

Current Pokemon:

Name:Shinx
    Known Attacks: Tackle , Leer
    Obtained: Given to by Professer Angelus

Trainer Card: Will come soon due to the fact that my coomputer is actign funky and won't show the picture

Current Location: Professer Angelus Lab

Current Poke: 3150
    Current Items: Pokedex,Poketch,x5 Pokeballs
    ----

Last edited:

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
  • wow awsome card u made for me, thanks
    Im just saying this next sentance to make sure the thread dosnt die out so here it is:
    will you contact people who dont post regularly to make sure the rp dosnt die please?
    im not saying it is now, but im worried for the future

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Yeah , I've done that for several role-plays but you msut know people have lives outside of the computer, and so their are times the cant post. If they just flat out disappear then I'd be kinda mad ,but people have lives.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    Hello, I'm kinda of and on here today. I keep getting bad reception. So it's hard to pick up an internet signal. I like the card you made for me. Usually I only use two trainers there and you hit the nail on the mark. ^__^

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Hahaha thanks, I just picked the trainer that looked most like reina in opinion and I kinda followed the hair right there, haha.

Note to all: I'll edit the trainer info later, its nearly midnight here, and I just got back from Christmas party and then watching Wall-E (Gawd such a terrific movie, I wuv you wall-e I wanna huggles you <3!) Anyway the rest of your stuff shallst be up tommoro I'm to damn tired to complete the rest.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Awsome trainer card. Jen just needs shorter hair and her black hoodie jacket and it would be perfect! Thanks a lot! Oh, and sorry I've been gone. Wetnt up to Big Bear to go boarding for a few days.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Ah I see, I heard there was lots of snow up here, down where I am we just got tons of icey rain xP, And yea unfortunetly I couldn't find a trainer card like that soI just went with what I could get, I;m continuing toedit right now , so if you wanna post a trainer card in here then I'll gladly replace it with the one you made.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Nah, its cool. Big Bear had tons of snow already, but it didn't snow while I was there. Still awsome though! Owned that Bunny Hill! Haha.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Haha, I;ve never been snow boarding mainly cause it never snows where I live, I live in a valley so we get snow AROUND us but never ON us. Same with fires, floods, etc. Oh we did have a tornado downtown once it was minor though... It flipped over a trainer nothing else. Lol. Anyway I'll try and post today seeing as I have nothing to do and my dad got sick, right before Christmas, darn him ;~; oh and expect some updates on the trainer info -points to first post- My comp keeps freezing while I edit it so I haven't had a chance to complete the darn thing =.=;

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Ah, I hate it when the computer freezes. The family comp used to (and still does) freeze, but now that I have my own lap top I don't have to worry about it. And hey, as much as I am enjoying this (this is my first ever RP) don't feel rushed. It'll come up when it comes up. That's how I am with fanfiction, though I am the biggest procrastinator. It oftn takes months for an update. T_T

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • It's fine I'm going to try and uypdate seeing as how people are starting to catch pokemon thus I CAN'T fall behind xD

Edit:

Update Profiles for new pokemon; Edited some features; three new profiles added. Namora's to be completed once my computer stopps being well..a *censored for the good of the world* -.-

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Haha, I;ve never been snow boarding mainly cause it never snows where I live, I live in a valley so we get snow AROUND us but never ON us. Same with fires, floods, etc. Oh we did have a tornado downtown once it was minor though... It flipped over a trainer nothing else. Lol. Anyway I'll try and post today seeing as I have nothing to do and my dad got sick, right before Christmas, darn him ;~; oh and expect some updates on the trainer info -points to first post- My comp keeps freezing while I edit it so I haven't had a chance to complete the darn thing =.=;
    Speaking of snow,we hardly ever get snow here, and if it does snow, it melts as soon as it hits the ground. Once it did actually cover the ground, but it was only about an inch or two. Three at the most. It's kinda funny about how excited everyone here gets about the slightest sign of snow. It's a green Christmas all the way. Yesterday it was actually almost 80 degrees F, but now I think that it's about 20ish. The temperature changes so dramatically in the winter that people get sick all the time.

Anyway, back to more RP related matters, I'm really in no hurry to move things along either. I've been so busy helping my mom with Christmas stuff that I haven't had very much time to RP lately.

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Speaking of snow,we hardly ever get snow here, and if it does snow, it melts as soon as it hits the ground. Once it did actually cover the ground, but it was only about an inch or two. Three at the most. It's kinda funny about how excited everyone here gets about the slightest sign of snow. It's a green Christmas all the way. Yesterday it was actually almost 80 degrees F, but now I think that it's about 20ish. The temperature changes so dramatically in the winter that people get sick all the time.

Anyway, back to more RP related matters, I'm really in no hurry to move things along either. I've been so busy helping my mom with Christmas stuff that I haven't had very much time to RP lately.

Random weather changes? You live in Califonria like me, don't you? There's no other place that has such random weather changes.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • No, not California. I live in Texas, and the weather changes pretty dramatically. In the winter, the temperature regularly bounces between comfortable, almost spring-like temperatures to the twenties or thirties. I've lived here all my life, and I never know whether to wear a heavy coat, light jacket, or a short-sleeved shirt and shorts. But now that I look at it some other states in the south are like this.

Take the next two days for instance:

Overnight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Wind chill values as low as 13. North wind around 10 mph.

Monday: A slight chance of rain and sleet after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 37. Wind chill values as low as 12. North wind around 10 mph becoming east. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Monday Night: A chance of rain and sleet before midnight, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.

Tuesday: Rain likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind between 10 and 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Tuesday Night: A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.

What kind of winter is this when there's possible snow one night and sixty degree temperature the next day? Some other times it start out sunny and clear, begin to rain, and get clear again some time later. It's some crazy weather sometimes....

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Haha, pretty crazy weather you have there! Anyway, namora my computer doesn't seem to wanan let me upload you trainer card so I may have to make one for you >.>

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • hey, just a quick question...

im guessing that if we catch a pokemon in the journey we wont get the experience from the battle right?

if not, please do let me know

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • AH sorry for not posting, oh and drunk when you catch a pokemon you get exp from the battle, it would be a new feature of then game ;) I won't be on tommorow seieng as it's Christmas for me, but I'll most likely post on the 26th at latest the 27th depending how busy I'll be

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • Merry Christmas

and, great trainer card, its perfect0. The reason why i havent been able to post one my self is that im new to this forum thing and dont know how to post a picture.

I might know tough:

Make a photobucket account, upload file, post url code into message.

If so, im just too lazy to make an account :P

Right now i live in jamaica, so no snow for me, but i moved here three years ago from holland. I miss the snow :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back