• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Across America Tour Pics

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    Here are just a few pics from the Pokemon Across Time Tour that stopped in Tampa today..We were there as Ash and Misty and spent the day entertaining the kids and Pokemon Fans right along side Pikachu for the event..We arrived a day ahead of the event as we had to get what we were to do in character and where to park my car the following day..Had such a blast taking pics with everyone and spreading Poke Fun to them all..My PikaBug was also on display outside the mall alongside another Pikachu car which wasnt as decked out as mine is but then again, I'M OBSESSED..LOL. and a Hummer all decked out too....It was a fun time and everything was orgainzed so well and the people we worked with were great for the event...I cant wait to do another tour stop in the future, But here are a few pics from our tour stop....

Heres a link to the entire pics we took today..
    https://photobucket.com/albums/v474/pikabellechu/pokemonamericatour/

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Awesome pictures. I heard about that on the website. I'll be going to it with a friend when it reaches the mall in Independance...thats not until May though... but at least I'll be going!

Whoa... you forgot to set your Photobucket account to Public... ><;; So We'd have to sign into your account to see the images... ^^;;

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I sooo wish i live in America ;[
    In the UK they have nothing like that... :(

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well...its the Nintendo of America that sets it all up....maybe thats why??
    It does suck that it only takes place in the USA though...what about the people who live outside the US and like Pokemon?? Spread the love man!
    I mean... I live in America...but I still think its unfair for the people who don't...

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I don't even think the UK has a Pokemon Center >:l

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    im so lucky cause this s.b im goin to houston!were pokemon's destination is next at the space center
    click on my sig link for info

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    I actually made that wig from scratch, yes its seen better days as I have done so many events with it..Have another big event tomorrow for a Childrens Carnival..Packing up the PikaBug as I type this..LOL

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Those pics are so kawaii! X3 Hey sweetie, are you gonna be in Houston on March 15th when the Pokémon Across America Tour comes here? Because I live there, and I'm gonna dress as...well the main character of Pokémon Ice and I'm gonna bring my Pikachu! </orignalnotreallylol> XD Love to have to have a pic with you and your friend, sweetie. X3

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    Yeah, those are pretty cool! as a matter of fact in a recent addition of Nintendo Power it has a list of the time and place of events. according to it, it says you will becoming to Philadelphia, PA King of Prussia Mall on July 12, is that right?
    my mom said she would take me there because it's not that far from where i live, in fact, my Aunt Dee lives near there!

Last edited:

princesspikabellechu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    Reyna_fire said:
    Such cutie pics. These were in the Flordia one right? Coolie. That is so sweet to take pictures with you and the Misty cos-player.

LOL Im actually Misty in those pics, my boyfriend is Ash....Ya it was weird since Im always the one cosplaying Ash all the time...

Back