• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Action Replay Question

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    Hello everyone =]

I was just reading about how if you link up with Sapphire / Ruby from Emerald and they have the Eon Ticket, you will get one too. Since I don't have the Eon Ticket on my Sapphire version, Is it safe to use the "All Key Items" code to get it? Or is there a code to just get the ticket itself? I mean, if I'm not directly hacking my Emerald version, everything should be ok right?

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    i have an Action Replay myself and it actually dosen't work when you use the All Key Items code. The Eon Ticket gets placed within another pocket which makes it useless when trying to get it over emerald

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2008
    i have an Action Replay myself and it actually dosen't work when you use the All Key Items code. The Eon Ticket gets placed within another pocket which makes it useless when trying to get it over emerald
    Ah, I see. Is there any way to get a Eon Ticket on sapphire/ruby via action replay and get it over to emerald? I don't wanna directly hack my Emerald cartridge.

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    I am more then sure if you hack for it on Ruby or Sapphire, then mix records. It will not work with a hacked Eon Ticket.

Also if you have Ruby or Sapphire and Emerald. You are able to get both of them easily. Without having to hack.

Back