• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Actors?

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    In an interview, both Nintendo and Robin Williams agreed that if there is ever a live-action Pokemon movie, Robin would be their first, last, and only chjoice for Professor Oak. When I told a friend this, we both debated who we would like to see as who in a LA Pokemon movie. The only one I can think of is Stelvestor Stolone as Lt. Surge. What do you think?

Har D Har

Master Mapper Supreme!
    Years
    ...now that's weird...
    It ahs been on wikipedia, with a credible source, since last year! Then again, they probably took it down because for some reason they are deleting articles and shrinking information, cutting anything they deem useless. But it WAS there, I am sure. But anyway, I always thought Shia LaBough from Holes would be a great Ash. Thoguh there is a big age difference. But then again, look at Dan Radcliffe...

Years
    Well, if you do find it, we'll have at it. Meanwhile, I'm debating on a live-action movie, if only because it could come off as sub-par.

Curse you, CGI! Shakes fist.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    No. Mike Judge as Squirtle (specifically, the voice of).

They should also have the guy that played the announcer in Best in Show for the League Announcer (and I can't believe I forgot his name). I'd recommend John Candy for the role if he were still with us (he'd have been friggin hilarious).

Jim Carrey could only play James. Nobody else. Not even Brock.

Oh yeah. It would have to be directed by Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg.

rayman0616

Guitar legend
    Years
    actually i do agree with jim carrey as james
    what i thought for the pokemon would be like those gremlin guys (lol)
    but have voices...good idea?

Koriaku

...Like a Circus?
    Years
    Williams is a self-confessed gamer known to enjoy online video games, recently playing Warcraft 3 and World Of Warcraft, Half-Life[7] and the first-person shooter Battlefield 2 as a sniper.[8] In addition, he also plays the tabletop wargame Warhammer 40,000. In an interview for a video game magazine, he stated that Nintendo contacted him once and told him because of his love of video games, if there ever is a live action Pokémon movie made, he would be their first, last and only choice to play Professor Oak.[citation needed] He named his daughter Zelda because his son, Zachary, is a devoted fan of the Legend of Zelda video game series.[citation needed] Williams was even in talks to do a voice for the game Half-Life 2, because he is a big fan of the series. However, scheduling conflicts prevented this.[citation needed]

https://www.popstarsplus.com/actors_robinwilliams.htm
    https://www.bookrags.com/Robin_Williams

Back