• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adoption Farm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
pokemonfarmle1g.png

Hello, I decided to do this because, well, I love to help people!
I hope i can be of good help!
ALL POKEMONS YOU GET ARE FREE OF CHARGE

pkmnrules.png

1) Don't rush me, I'm doing this because I like to help out, you'll have to wait your turn, like everyone else. I'm Currently a Student, So if i'm busy you'll just have to wait.
2) If I give you a hacked pokemon, don't rage at me, i'll happily take it back and give you a original one!
3) You have at most 5 minutes for me to wait for you at the wifi room, If you are not there, You'll have to wait till the next day, if not you're at the end of the list for that current day, I don't have time to wait, sorry.
4) If It's your turn, and I can't trade you for whatever reason, I'll get back to your as soon as i can! Sorry if this happens.
5) be nice and mature.
6) I ONLY DO GEN 5 TRADES.
7) I will only trade you breedable pokemon, Which you will recieve at lvl. 1, I don't do IVs, And I don't do EV's , I think the only thing i could be able to do for you would be Natures, But that's about it.
8) Let's keep everything in this thread, i don't like to respond to VMs Or PM's if we're talking about specific thread trades, A Thank you VM is appreciated though! :)
9) I don't Do shinys
10) I will only give two pokemon per day.
11) PUT YOUR FRIENDS CODE WITH YOUR POST! OR ATLEAST IT SHOULD BE VISIBLE

PKMNFC.png

WHITELIST.png

Spoiler:

pokemonblacklist.png
Spoiler:

pokemonkanto.png

Spoiler:

JOHTO.png

Spoiler:

HOENN.png

Spoiler:

SINNOH.png

Spoiler:

UNOVA.png

Spoiler:

items.png

If you would like a item to come with your pokemon, pick one but ex. if you get two pokemon, you will only get one item per day

People Currently On Hold:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
Can I get a swablu and a dratini? Genders dnt matter but can you give em some egg moves? If not its ok

Yessir! I actually have an extra Dratini, and it's Shiny if you are interested, not sure about the egg moves
since it's pretty late i'll have to get back to you tomorrow!

But i'll get you everything :)

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
Years
Yessir! I actually have an extra Dratini, and it's Shiny if you are interested, not sure about the egg moves
since it's pretty late i'll have to get back to you tomorrow!

But i'll get you everything :)

I'll take tha shiny one ... just pm me or post when your ready to trade ... n thanks

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Can I get a Stunky and a Trapinch? Thanks :)

EDIT: I didn't specify anything because any stunky and any trapinch will do. They can even be their evolutions if you want.

EDIT2: I think it's great that you're doing this. And your thread looks really cool.

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
Can I get a Stunky and a Trapinch? Thanks :)

EDIT: I didn't specify anything because any stunky and any trapinch will do. They can even be their evolutions if you want.

EDIT2: I think it's great that you're doing this. And your thread looks really cool.

Yessir !
I'll get to you back later, it's 6:15a.m. where I am, And i have school in about an hour!
so i'll get back to you later today!

And thanks! :laugh:

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Yessir !
I'll get to you back later, it's 6:15a.m. where I am, And i have school in about an hour!
so i'll get back to you later today!

And thanks! :laugh:

Sure, I can't right now either, so I'll be back in like, 3 hours. And thanks :)

Flarebliss

Charmed...
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 27, 2014
Hello! Mind giving me a bronzor and a duskull? Please and thank you.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I'm available to trade now, let me know when you're ready to trade :)

EDIT: I don't need stunky anymore, but if you can get me another one in it's place I'm still missing Ludicolo, Shiftry, Gallade, Torkoal, Corphish, Chatot and Carnivine.
If not, then Trapinch works just fine. And thanks!

Last edited:

Ingo

Fire Breather Dick
Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2013
I'll trade you a DW Arceus lvl 100 for that Mnaphy. Pm me when you can trade FC: 4942 7674 2361

Years
Looking to get a Trapinch and Gible. Going to be visiting this thread to fill my pokedex. Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2011
Hey man, Goombadude3 here.
Im currently looking for a Cubone. Genders don't make a difference.

Also, I am a bit of a noob at WiFi trading as I haven't done it in a very long time, so what do I give you in return if you don't actually want something. Do i just give you some crap thing?

Feel free to PM me or Email because I will be offline in a couple of minutes.
Email:[email protected]

Years
Would it be possible to get an Eevee and a Jolteon? Eevee with egg moves would be cool, but if that's not possible, that's understandable :) Please PM me for my friend code and so we can set up a possible trade :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
May I please have Charmander and Pikachu? You're the best!

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
Alright guys i'm a noob at Quoting
And i have a huge project atm to do! so sorry , I really am, I'll breed all the pokemon you guys need tonight! I promise, and according to the waiting list, we'll either go by order or by order who's online! Tommorow
Sorry once again!

@Flarebliss - Yess i have to breed you them!

@masaru3 -IT would be nice to tell me which one! thanks!

@Ingo- Sure, the manaphy is free though.

@Jdbean5 -Yessir! i have to breed them

@Goombadude3 - Yep, any pokemon will do, gotta breed it!

@amoran93 - I only do first evolutions but i can get you a thunderstone

@Mac Of York - i i think i just have to breed you the pikachu

Years
In that case, would you be able to trade me an Eevee with egg moves and a Togepi with(or without, which ever works better :) )egg moves? PM me if that's a possibility so we can set up a trade please :)

jeiizi

Rebuild The Energy
Years
In that case, would you be able to trade me an Eevee with egg moves and a Togepi with(or without, which ever works better :) )egg moves? PM me if that's a possibility so we can set up a trade please :)

I wanna keep this on here atm, cause i wanna keep this thread first come first serve, even though i will tell you when your pokemon is one on a VM.

But i can possibly do egg moves, Not sure, You get what you get if not, Is that ok :(?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back