• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke'Mon Adventure To Mastery

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    Hello. I thought up an RP for some people to join. I'd say the limit is 5 or more. So hurry and join with this information before we have the maximum limit!

Name:
    Looks:
    Starting Poke'Mon (Note #1):

Note #1: One or two Poke'Mon is the limit. No evolved Poke'Mon unless I say otherwise.

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    Name: Champion Keishou (No, my first name is not Champion!)
    Personality: Hazey
    Looks: His hair is dark with red strieks and is spiked with a layer of hair always hanging over his left eye. He wears a black vest with a white undershirt with black pants and shoes and wears a cape.
    Starting Poke'Mon: Abra and Ralts (Both Level 10)

Last edited:

Yami_Charizard

Fire_Master_Of_Brooklyn
    Years
    Name: Cloud
    Personality: Cloud is a quiet but adventurous teenager. He has alot of history. Cloud will go out of his way to save what he is suppose to.
    Looks: He has super-saiyen like hair. Cloud has green eyes. He has a tanish skin color. He wears a black shirt with a black scarf around his neck. Cloud also wears a pair of black jeans with a hole at the knee cap. He also wears a white du-rag and a black bandana.
    Starting Pokemon: Charmander & Treecko

Last edited:

Kimi88

enchanted w.i.t.c.h.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2007
    Name: Kimi
    Personality: Shy and adventurous.
    Looks: She has brown hair, blue eyes, she wears white shirt with light blue jacket and jeans. She also wears a blue bandana.
    Starting Pokemon: Azurill and Chikorita

Macy

#1 Macey Fan
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    Since My sis joined....

Name: Macey
    Personality: Brave, Hyper and Preppy
    Looks: Has brown hair, dark brown eyes, wears a yellow dress.
    Starting Pokemon: Torchic and Squirtle

(((Does your starting pokemon have to have 3 evolution stages?)))

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    me being one of the best Pokemon RPers here at PC would join...except i have no idea what the story is! :P but...i might join!

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    Well la dee da Mr. Best Rp-er! JK :). Macy your good to go, and no, your Poke'Mon don't have to be 3 evolutions, so if you want to change your starters, go right ahead. As for Sapphire Latios I will wait for you. The story is about 5 people going to an island (how strange) to become Poke'Mon Masters. I will be the "narrarator" plus a character. So 2 spots left!

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    Sorry for the DP, but I forgot to mention some last minute rules. One: You may catch Poke'Mon on the journey. Two: I will determine when your PKMN evolve and gain levels. Three: You may use items on your journey and when battling, but not insane items for example: Use 99 Rare Candies on my PKMN! You may use items such as Hyper Potions and Escape Ropes. If their are anymore rules before we start, I will post them.

MasterThePokeMon

Poke'Mon Champion
    Years
    I know this is a TP, but I really don't care (No offense Mods). I was just letting people know I really want to ge this going! I think this would be really cool! So Post back.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2004
    Name: Zeth
    Personality: Quiet, intelligent, humorous, sarcastic
    Looks: Sapphire hues, ivory colored hair which is so messy it actually looks good, childish features, is mostly seen wearing black baggy cargo pants, black sleeveless shirt, red zip up vest which is left open, backpack
    Starting Pokemon: Pikachu and Squirtle

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back