• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventure

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2008
    The Pokemon Adventures

The Secret Venasaur Meadow

Aaron woke up that morning wearing a black shirt and blue shorts when he finally saw that his Bulbasaur was missing from his room. He got up from his bed and opened the door. When he opened the door, he walked downstairs to the living room.

When he was in the living room, he walked towards Bulbasaur's favorite plant and then it wasn't there. Aaron looked confused and thought that he left it outside from its training so he walked outside. When he was looking outside, he saw Professor Oak walking towards him.

"You look confused Aaron, what's wrong?" asked Professor Oak.
    "Yes I am, I lost Bulbasaur," said Aaron.
    "Is that right, well I see that Bulbasaur is right there," said Professor Oak.

When Aaron turned around, he saw Bulbasaur right next to him sitting there on the ground. Aaron looked at Bulbasaur and grabbed it with a huge hug.

"Well I see that you have found your Bulbasaur," said Professor Oak.
    "Yes I have Professor, thank you," said Aaron.
    "Your welcome, you should keep watch of your Bulbasaur," said Professor Oak.
    "Yes you are right, I should keep a better watch for him," said Aaron.
    "No not that, according to the pokedex, Bulbasaur has one more level until it evolves into Ivysaur," said Professor Oak. "See you around Aaron."

Aaron put Bulbasaur back into its pokeball and Aaron went inside to have some breakfast. A few minutes later when he was done eating his breakfast, he went outside to train Bulbasaur again. When he was outside he saw a lone trainer sitting on a bench so he walked towards him.

"What's wrong?" asked Aaron.
    "I'm mad because my Charmander won't train with me," said the trainer.
    "Well you got to keep trying," said Aaron.
    "Well can you help me train my Charmander then?" asked the trainer.
    "Sure I can," said Aaron. "Bring out your Charmander then."

The trainer threw out his pokeball and Charmander came out of it ready to battle. Aaron grabbed a pokeball out from his pocket and then he threw it towards the ground and Bulbasaur came out ready to battle also.

"Alright, now what level is it?" asked Aaron.
    "Well I got it yesterday so it's probably at level 6," said the trainer.
    "Alright make it use Scratch and I'll make my Bulbasaur use Tackle," said Aaron.
    "Okay then, use Scratch Charmander!" hollered the trainer.
    "Use Tackle now Bulbasaur!" hollered Aaron.

Charmander ran towards Bulbasaur and scratched it right on the face. Bulbasaur looked mad so it charged up by rubbing the ground and then it ran towards Charmander and hit it on the stomach. Both Bulbasaur and Charmander were hurt but not weak.

"Okay, is that it then?" asked the trainer.
    "Yes it is, just make it use its attacks and you'll win," said Aaron.
    "Thank you then sir," said the trainer. "Come back Charmander."

The trainer walked back towards the grass and then Aaron looked at Bulbasaur and it was following the trainer. Aaron followed it and Bulbasaur kept on going passing the trainer. When it stopped, it stopped in Viridian City. Aaron looked at Bulbasaur and then Bulbasaur kept on going.

When Bulbasaur was walking, a man got in the way of Aaron and then suddenly when the man passed, Aaron saw that Bulbasaur evolved into Ivysaur. Aaron kept on walking behind Ivysaur and then it stopped because a Rattata attacked it.

Ivysaur used its Vine Whip attack on Rattata to get it away from Ivysaur's path. When the Rattata got out of Ivysaur's way, the Rattata called out its Rattata family and then suddenly seven Rattata's were following Ivysaur attacking it. Ivysaur stopped and then it used Vine Whip again.

Aaron ran over towards the Rattata gang and ran them away from Ivysaur. Ivysaur kept on walking and then it went inside the Viridian City Forest. When it was walking in the forest, three Beedrill's suddenly came across Ivysaur looking for a fight. The Beedrill's flew around Ivysaur but then Ivysaur used its Sleep Powder to make them go asleep.

"Alright Ivysaur, I hope you know what to do," said Aaron to himself. "I really hope you do."

Ivysaur suddenly stopped again and then it turned and walked to the right. Aaron kept on following it but went through the woods. Ivysaur kept on walking so Aaron ran ahead to see where he was going and then suddenly, Aaron saw another Ivysaur.

"Where are you going?" asked Aaron to himself.
    Aaron's Ivysaur caught up to the other Ivysaur and then suddenly it ran towards another Ivysaur up ahead. When the three Ivysaur's stopped, Aaron saw a huge Venasaur looking at the three Ivysaur's. Venasaur said something to the three Ivysaur's and then they walked to a huge clearing meadow with other Ivysaur.

"What is this place?" asked Aaron to himself.
    "This is the secret Venasaur meadow," said a mysterious voice behind Aaron.
    "Well why is my Ivysaur here then?" asked Aaron.
    "Your Ivysaur is here to have a peaceful place to stay," said the mysterious voice. "By the way, my name is Ivy."

After Ivy introduced herself, Ivy and Aaron kept watching the Ivysaur. Later on, the Ivysaur gathered and made a circle around the Venasaur and when the sun came shining on the Venasaur and the Ivysaur's, the Ivysaur's evolved into Venasaur's.

"So is this why my Ivysaur came to this place?" asked Aaron.
    "Yes it is, all Ivysaur's around the region come here for a gathering when their trainer is done training them," said Ivy.
    "So who's Venasaur is that then?" asked Aaron.
    "Which Venasaur?" asked Ivy.
    "The one in the middle," said Aaron.
    "That one is mine," said Ivy. "I had my Bulbasaur when I was five years old."

Aaron left the woods in a sad way and then suddenly his Venasaur came to him and thanked him for the training they done together. Aaron then walked outside of the Viridian City Forest and then Ivy showed up with a present for Aaron. Aaron accepted the present and then when he opened it, it was a Bulbasaur.

"Later on when you left, your Venasaur felt bad and then it found a mate and they bred a Bulbasaur," said Ivy.
    "Thank you Ivy," said Aaron.
    "Don't thank me Aaron, thank your Venasaur, he gave it to you," said Ivy. "By the way, your new Bulbasaur is at level 5 again."

Aaron put the pokeball in his pocket and went back to his house in Pallet Town while the sun was coming down. When Aaron arrived in his house, he set down his new Bulbasaur on his counter and went to sleep, dreaming of what Venasaur's new life will be like.

THE END

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2008
    The Lone Charizard in the Sky

When Aaron woke up the next morning, he was wearing a white shirt and blue pants. He got up off of his bed and walked downstairs to watch some television. A few minutes later, he turned the television of and decided to go on a hike so he grabbed his bag and headed out the door.

When he was outside, he walked on a trail that he never seen before. The trail was like the other trails with sandy hard floors, but the trail also had fire pokemon running around the woods like their fire is scorched. Aaron was walking on the trail when he suddenly saw a mountain far away from the woods.

A few minutes later, Aaron was near a red lake so he stopped and had a drink of water. The lake had shiny Gyarados's swimming around having fun. Aaron was confused because shiny Gyarados's weren't a fire pokemon. Aaron was walking around and then he saw a bridge that lead to the mountain.

Aaron was crossing the bridge and then a red Gyarados was jumping over the bridge leaving wet spots on Aaron's shirt and pants. Aaron finally came off of the bridge and then he was in another forest filled with mysterious red Caterpie's. Aaron was confused again but he kept on going towards the mountain.

When he was walking through the forest of mysterious red Caterpie's, he suddenly saw a man with a Charmander so Aaron walked up towards him to talk to him. When Aaron was walking towards the man and the Charmander, it suddenly became a tree. Aaron laughed and then he kept on walking.

Aaron was ending the forest and then he came up to a cave. The cave said, "Fire Sky mountain up ahead three miles," so Aaron entered the cave and then he saw a lone man without a light. Aaron walked up towards the man and then suddenly, he saw a Charmander.

"Hello there fellow trainer," said the man.
    "Hello, what are you doing here without a light?" asked Aaron.
    "I'm here without a light because I don't need one, I got that Charmander after I catch it," said the man.

The man grabbed out a greatball and then threw it towards the Charmander. The Charmander was caught so the man took it out and told it to light its tail through out the whole cave. When Charmander's flame lit up the whole cave, Aaron and the man walked on.

"My name is Chuck by the way," said the man.
    "My name is Aaron," said Aaron.
    "Did you hear about the legend of the lone Charizard in the sky?" asked Chuck.
    "No, can you tell me it?" asked Aaron. "While we walk,"
    "Alright then, here it goes," said Chuck. "The lone Charizard in the sky isn't really up in the sky, the Charizard stands up on top of a mountain," said Chuck.
    "I wonder if that's the mountain I saw," said Aaron.

Chuck continued telling the story and by time he was done they were standing in front of the mountain itself. Aaron looked up high and then Chuck seen a trail leading to the top of the mountain. Aaron and Chuck walked up the trail to the top.

"Alright, we're almost there," said Chuck.
    "Yes we are," said Aaron. "Tell me more about the legend Chuck,"
    "No, I think not," said Chuck. "The Charizard will show you the tale itself."

It started storming that night and Chuck took Charmander back in its greatball so its tail won't be out. Aaron looked for sticks and Chuck went to look for some leaves. When Aaron came back with the sticks, he started a fire for they could get warm for the night.

"Hey, you started a fire," said Chuck. "Here's our bed."
    "Those are beds?" asked Aaron.
    "They're leaves, but they'll work," said Chuck.

Chuck sat down next to Aaron and warmed up by the fire. Hours past by and the rain stopped. Aaron and Chuck woke up and started to walk the trail again. Chuck took out Charmander and then Charmander ran up the trail. Chuck ran after Charmander and then when Aaron got up to them, they seen the Charizard.

"Stand still Aaron and watch the Charizard," said Chuck in a silent voice.
    "Alright, I'll be silent," said Aaron.
    "Check out what he's doing," said Chuck. "He's just standing there."

Aaron watched the Charizard and then suddenly he seen three Pikachu's and a Poliwrath sneaking up behind the Charizard getting ready to attack. The Pikachu's used their Thunderbolt attack and the Poliwrath used Hydro Pump attack.

"No! Watch out Charizard!" hollered Aaron at the top of his lungs.
    "What! Charizard look out!" hollered Chuck.

Aaron and Chuck ran towards Charizard and then the Charizard used Blast Burn. Aaron flew to the right and Chuck flew to the left and the Pikachu's and the Poliwrath flew off of the mountain. Charizard flew up high and then he used Fire Spin and the flame surrounded Aaron and Chuck leaving them stuck on top of the mountain. Chuck looked at Charizard and when Charizard looked at Chuck, it used Flamethrower at Chuck. Chuck jumped away from the flames and then he got up from the ground.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Chuck to Charizard.
    "Yes why are you doing this?" asked Aaron.

Charizard flew up high and then used Earthquake. Chuck told Aaron to stand his ground and then the quake past by leaving erosion on the floor. Aaron and Chuck kept on telling why Charizard is doing this and then a man showed up telling why Charizard is doing this.

"You there fine sir," said the man behind Aaron and Chuck.
    "Who's the fine sir?" asked Chuck.
    "You," said the man. "You captured the Charizards Charmander."
    "I did?" asked Chuck. "I thought it was alone."

Aaron and Chuck turned towards Charizard and then they apologized to it. Chuck told Charmander to come out and then the Charmander came running towards the Charizard. Aaron and Chuck went back down the trail waving goodbye to the man and the Charizard.

"Hey wait up," said the man while running towards Aaron and Chuck.
    "Yes," said Chuck. "You got a present for me."
    "Yes I do," said the man. "Open it up."

Chuck opened it up and it was a pokeball inside. Chuck grabbed the pokeball and threw it towards the ground. The pokeball opened and a Charmander came out of it. Chuck was happy and then he walked back to his hometown. Aaron was happy for Chuck and then he walked back to his house because the sun was coming down.

When Aaron was back at home, he made a sandwich and turned on the television. When Aaron was done watching television, he went upstairs and went to sleep, dreaming of what Chuck will do with his Charmander what he just got.

THE END

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
    Years
    This is good, but your Bulbasaur was a full-grown Venasaur by the end of the first chapter? You HAVE to take time, rushing is very bad to do with a fin-fic >.< Other than a few grammar errors you're OK.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Aaron woke up that morning wearing a black shirt and blue shorts when he finally saw that his Bulbasaur was missing from his room...

So he went to bed in some pajamas, and woke up the next morning wearing a black shirt and blue shorts? Amazing...-.-'

Back