• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures FRLG arc (Vol.23-26) Release Thread

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    can u upload whole volume 23 in zip/rar? i cant download all of them. it takes too much for my internet. my internet is only 512kbps/sec. pls upload them

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
    can u upload whole volume 23 in zip/rar? i cant download all of them. it takes too much for my internet. my internet is only 512kbps/sec. pls upload them

Sigh does NOBODY read my original post notes? I said I would be uploading the full zip later this week about 3 times now!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Do you mean the bonus sketches and stuff? Those were included with Ch.270.
    Nope.
    I mean to the things like the information about Aqua ans Magma in the volumes of RS, or the information about Pokeballs and Gym Leaders in the 2 last volumes of GSC.

omni89

R.I.P. Toonami...
    Years
    @LadyGalaxy: I don't know what everyone's talking about bonus content; I thought that was all of it in the first chapter. Anyway here's what I really have to say: THANK YOU SO FREAKIN' MUCH! The Firered/Leafgreen saga is just as good as the rest of the series and I can't thank you and kazukiPP enough for not only scanning it but cleaning it as well. You guys rock! Also if you would like I can upload a .ZIP to MediaFire and post it in my new mirror archive thread, save you the trouble.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    Blue has been completely useless so far. Do you think she'll get any more useful? According to the manga Red & Green are the battlers. What use can Blue provide?

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    Deoxys attacked Red and his team too though. He didn't get knocked unconcious from the Psycho Boost. Also stating that if even Red wasn't a match for Deoxys I don't think Blue can be any help either.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Deoxys attacked Red and his team too though. He didn't get knocked unconcious from the Psycho Boost. Also stating that if even Red wasn't a match for Deoxys I don't think Blue can be any help either.

She will help him mentally. After all she was knocked out because the writer wanted to put the suspense in and now that she's here she can everything will change. Read it on the next chapter.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Ladygalaxy?
    What happened to you?
    Don't be like Kitori :'( !

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Everyone is busy now, its really understandable since all of us have our own lives. But I hope this doesn't mean the projects are discontinued. Also I've been meaning to ask this will you guys put on any more raw scans of the missing chapters of volume 26 and up? since I am sure volume 24 will be finished soon and apparently it would look like no one will upload any of their chuang yi scans anytime soon.

lara lynx

hello
    Years
    Thanks for all the chapters so far :)
    Ah, exam season, don't worry about rushing the next chapters, and good luck in your exams. To be honest, I should really be spending my time revising and not reading manga XD

Good work so far :)

Back