• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Manga Petition (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoKeSaFaRi

Former PokemonSafari Webmaster
    Years
    Yeah, they can mayberelease it monthly. They would catch up in less than a year.

Come on people, keep on e-mailing for the Manga revival!

W-E W-A-N-T I-T B-A-C-K!

O

Your Mom
    Years
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEE SIGN MY NAME DOWN 50 TIMES PLEASE! XD Has anyone seen the Digimon petition? there was like 100,000 people who signed it.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Omega II said:
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEE SIGN MY NAME DOWN 50 TIMES PLEASE! XD Has anyone seen the Digimon petition? there was like 100,000 people who signed it.

God, that dwarfs what we have.

Years
    Hmm... I'll sign the petition too. They can't take away our Pokemon adventures.. It just isn't fair that we shouldn't get Pokemon adventures too.

Friesguy

anniahlator
    Years
    Im re-editing this post.

All right, Im a fellow american as some of us here, I love the manga and am hoping this petition works because I love the manga. So sighn me up.

Sorry for the weirdness of the original post.

Last edited:

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
    Mangas! Must! Come! Back! I had a lotta mangas, but let someone borrow them, and they got thrown away by my teacher! I need to get them back! Also, if the mangas come back, I am SO getting any with Flannery in them!

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    :badsmile: :badsmile: I signed the petition! I Want More! I only Got the first two (Which I tossed Out) I want a complete set and I looked all over the Internet for The Existing English ones and I couldn't Find any. So I'm ticked! Who Knows where I can get The Manga?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    yea,i like pokemon adventure since de volumn 1 already!but i livea in malaysia!dey have it 1 to 7 den it disappear den it reappear with volumn 12 den it disappear again!!!!!i love dat manga!!!about de petition,how can i help?:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back