• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Manga Petition (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    YA YA YA!!! Everybody send it in!!! This is our best chance ever, we have five companies to try on. By looking at how diverse their comics have been, our success rate is HIGH!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    So tell me again how 50 is going to work? I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic but you'd need AT LEAST 100,000 sigs. The manga stoped production becuse of the fact that it wasent making enough money.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    100000 was a little unrealistic. 100000 is what you do on paper, not online. Getting 100000 means you need 100000 readers worldwide, and I don't think many manga titles achieve that.

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Well, Viz stopped short at Volume 8, and English translations from Singapore had reached 14. Japanese hit 18 not long ago. We Americans would really want to read these newer volumes. In fact I'm dying for it. XD

Come on, people!!! Even if you don't live in the US, extend a helping hand to us! Maybe us Americans can change our view of pokemon from "nursery TV show" to "hot-as-Britney-Spears comic"!!! :laugh:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Fixen said:
    Well, Viz stopped short at Volume 8, and English translations from Singapore had reached 14. Japanese hit 18 not long ago. We Americans would really want to read these newer volumes. In fact I'm dying for it. XD

Come on, people!!! Even if you don't live in the US, extend a helping hand to us! Maybe us Americans can change our view of pokemon from "nursery TV show" to "hot-as-Britney-Spears comic"!!! :laugh:

Hot as Britney Spears? O-o

I think you went a bit overboard... XP

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Yeah, you talk about being overboard.
    You're king of fanfics and I'm king of fan art. Don't we have some similarity? :D

Years
  • Fixen said:
    Yeah, you talk about being overboard.
    You're king of fanfics and I'm king of fan art. Don't we have some similarity? :D

I'm not really king of fanfics... I don't really crown myself with that title... O_o

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    In pokespecialTK that is.

Well, you're the favorite in the fanfic column. I think.

Years
  • It's not fair!!!

Man it ain't fair that the other countries but the english speaking ones don't get the new pokemon adventure graphic novels.We're just as loyal to pokemon as the other countries so why did they stop making it for us.I was wondering why My local Comic/book store had a very bad selection and why it was only kanto chapters.I would say more but i got to go.

Is that how you do it?

Fixen

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2018
    Well, people, you heard pokey. Send your petition in, and let the world know.

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • Umm.I have a question.

Uh. Since it's a petition, can we put names of people we know on it if we get their permission?

Heheheh. Some of them don't have Internet access and some are just too lazy...
    So can we?

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Hmm I guess I will sign. I really woudl liek to read the Pokemon adventures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back