• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Adventures Online

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2022

Pokemon Adventures Online

Hello, I come to present a project, his name is Pokemon Adventures Online, it's made in Unity and in the HGSS Style, it's still in development and need to be improved, but i hope it will be a very good game in the future !

GAMEPLAY

At the moment, the game doesn't have a lot of features available, we plan to have custom region with a unique story linked to each region.
    It will be an openworld, because i find it's funny to see a real open world for a pokemon game. 😁

All that has developed and synchronized with the server, for the moment these are the basic features:

- Login (100%)
    - Movements (90%)
    - Character Creation (100%)
    - Fights (50%)
    - Inventory (80%)
    - Chat (70%)
    - PNJs (Trainers and dialogues) (30%)
    - Interactive map changes (Doors, Map changes on roads) (20%)
    - Collisions (70%)
    - The triggers (30%)

What will happen over time:

- Destructible objects
    - Pokemon Storage
    - Guilds
    - Story
    - Regions
    - Use of Items
    - Banks
    - Challenges
    - Rubbish bins
    - Exchanges
    - Management of chromatic pokemons
    - Quests
    - PVP
    - Tournament (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually)
    - Trades
    - Spectating
    - Voice recognition for chat (just for fun)

If you have other feature proposals that you would like to see in a mmo, or constructive criticism, it will be good to hear. 😬

TOOLS

- Map editor made by Velorexe and continued by me
    - Data editors for our database to create beautiful little events and add all kinds of objects
    value

SCREENSHOTS

Spoiler:

DISCORD

https://discord.com/invite/awXCyrR

Last edited:
    Back