• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures (PG-14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "Well, well we meet again my young friend." Ben says stumbling into the trainer he had been watching. "So i see you have your pokemon, how about we battle?" He asks the trainer getting his pokeball out. "Lets make a little wager too. If I win... you join me, and if I lose... I'll leave you alone, and give you no trouble while my henchmen do there work." with that said Ben sent out his squirtle. It was a bit larger then normal squirtles and was a paler blue. Its shell was smooth, and yellow. There was something special about it. "Well its your move." Ben said to him with his squirtle in attack mode. "squirt... squirt... squirtle{lets go.}" Ben's squirtle says in pokemon language.

Years
    Hmm...my Charmander...if he can read my gestures, and sense what I want him to do...then my opponents wont have a clue...

With an emotionless face, Tobias pulled out his pokeball and sent out his Charmander.

"What kind of a wager is that? You can't control me. If I win, I win. If I lose, I lose."

And with those words, his Charmander got ready for action.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "Fine but I'm not gonna lose. ha ha ha." he laughs as he sees the oddly tattooed pokemon. "alright Squirtle use tackle on him." the squirtle takes off with amazing speed towards the charmander. "ok, make sure you hit it dead on or your attack means nothing." Ben instructs his Squirtle. "Squirt... tle... squirt...{all ready a head of you boss.} the squirtle says in pokemon language.

Years
    Nothing had to be said for Tobias' Charmander to understand his trainer. The subtle body language of Tobias' reaction to the oncoming attack was enough for it to know what to do. The Charmander dodged Squirtle's first tackle attack, but not by much. A slight graze appeared down the Charmander's side. But of course the Charmander was able to counter with a nasty scratch attack to the Squirtle's back.
    "Are you still so confident?" Tobias asked emotionlessly.

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "So your charmander know what to do mentaly thats fine. But what you don't seem to understand is that my squirtle draws his energy from me." with that said Bens Squirtle rounded back towards the charmader his head low. "make it count this time squirtle." Ben commanded his pokemon. "I cant lose this battle!" he says in his head.

Years
    He just keeps leaving himself open... Tobias thought.
    Another quick side-step and a scratch to the back left his opponents Squirtle in the dirt.
    "Listen, why don't we just end this now. I don't want to fight you. What are you trying to prove anyway?"
    This stranger had already tried to steal his pokemon from Professor Oak, and now he was talking about joining him.
    Join him for what....

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    "ha ha end what, come on this is a battle and till you or I lose it stays that." Ben says to the trainer. " Squirtle time for a tail whip then a tackle." he commands his pokemon "and i hope you've learned his movements." he said again to his Squirtle the Squirtle know moved towards the left side of the charmander and did its tail whip.

Gym Leader Mike

Rocket Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2005
    Name: Michael
    Appearance: a mediumm set, sortof tall boy with with a larg black shirt and baggy pants with glasses and a black baseball cap with a red R on it
    Personality: A quiet personality
    Starter: Bulbasaur
    Other: Michael Longs to be a Gym leader, but his dream is hindered by his ties to Team Rocket
    Sample: Michael took a deep breath as he entered professor Oak's laboratory. "Come in Michael," the old man said,"It is time to choose Your first Pokemon". "A-alright," said Michael nervously as he went to the counter."I want this one." And at that moment, the green, dinosaur-like pokemon burst out. "This, Michael, is a Bulbasaur".

Years
    There has to be some way to...
    Being too wrapped up in trying to end this meaningless battle, Tobias had completely missed the oncoming attack. His opponents Squirtle caught his own Pokemon with a tail whip, before tackling it to the ground.
    "Charmander!" he screamed out loud.
    What was I thinking...I need to focus. Clearly I'm not going to get anything out of trying to talk to this guy
    With that, Tobias made a small gesture with his hand. Immediately his Charmander began to scratch the Squirtle, and again and again...

Gym Leader Mike

Rocket Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2005
    Michael's first day out

Michael was running for his life. When he caught his third pokemon, Weedle, he unknowingly angered a hive of Beedrill. Now he was running away from the nasty stingers of the Bee Pokemon. "Okay ,Pidgey, I choose you!" Michael shouted as the Beedrills got closer. out of his pokeball came the bird pokemon. "Use Whirlwind now." And with that, the Pidgey began beating his small little wings. All of a sudden, a miniture tornado came out of Pidgey's wings. It sucke up the Beedrills and Shot them up into the sky.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back