• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures Popularity Contest results

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    For those who don't know, Pokemon Adventures volume 39 came with something special. It had some kind of paper (Honestly, I don't own the volume so I'm not really sure what it actually is) and you vote for your most favorite character in this series.

Whoever gets the most votes and wins the popularity contest will get their own special chapter in a later volume (Probably the next one).

The voting has ended and the results were posted on the official Pokemon Adventures website on Netkun.

So, without further ado, here are the winners...

For the humans we have...

Spoiler:

For the Pokemon we have...

Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Noooot surprised at the Red love, but still...meh. I'm sure he's just loved mostly because most of the people were like "THIS IS THE FIRST ONE I READ OMG". :(

Disappointed that Sapphire didn't make the list.

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    Noooot surprised at the Red love, but still...meh. I'm sure he's just loved mostly because most of the people were like "THIS IS THE FIRST ONE I READ OMG". :(

Disappointed that Sapphire didn't make the list.

But Sapphire tied with Dia for fifth...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Not high enough imo. :x I didn't notice her there at first but still...Dia? Ugh,least favorite character lol.

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    YES! Gold gets second! Awesome! Thattaboy!

Lolipiece

Burst Warrior
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2013
    Ok, today Netkun has updated!

And with it, another result of the Popularity poll!

This time it's popular scenes.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Not surprised Sapphire's confession is the top on that list. I like that scene a lot myself.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2012
    Yay that Yellow, Ruby, Silver, Green, Blue and Sapphire made the list but awwww that Lance, Crystal, Wallace, Steven and Platinum were runners up :(
    & awwww for the fact that Yellow's Kitty and Lance's Dragonite were also runners up. They were always amongst my favourites.

Back