• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures; Rainbow Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    Troy continued walking down route 101 to get to the next town. As he climbed a hill and reached to top, he saw a town with a lot of small houses and buildings. He reached into his backpack and pulled out his guide book. "So this must be Fairview Town. Doesn't look like there is much to do here, but I sure hope they have a place to sleep I'm tired of all this walking" he said as he continued walking towards the town as the sun set.

Once Troy reached the city he started looking around for the nearest Pokemon center. He found a bald man sitting down with a huge Pokeball next to him. "Excuse me sir. Do you know where the Pokemon center is in this town" Troy said.

"But of course my boy! Just keep following this street and take a left at Park Street." Answered the man happily.

"Thank you sir!" Troy replied but couldn't help but ask about the huge Pokeball sitting next to the man. "Excuse me sir but if you don't mind me asking why is your Pokeball so big?"

The said with a chuckle "O no my boy this is no Pokeball, this is my trusty Pokemon partner Voltorb. Voltorb say hi." All of a sudden the black lines on the huge Pokeball rose up and revealed two eyes staring at Troy as it let out a cry.

"Wait that thing is a Pokemon?" Troy said startled "Let's see what the Pokedex has to say"

Voltorb the Ball Pokemon
    It looks just like a Poké Ball. It is dangerous because it may electrocute or explode on touch.

"Well that is a weird looking thing. Kind of ugly." Troy said. All of a sudden tears started to fill up in Voltorb's eyes.

"No Voltorb he didn't mean it please calm down" the man said with a worried look. Then Voltorb started to glow and white beams of light emerged from it. "Run my boy run!" the man screamed "Get to the Pokemon center!"

Troy took no time at all and high tailed it down the street. After a couple seconds of running he heard a big "BOOM" in the distance and a slight gust of wind blew past him. "I hope that guy is ok." Troy thought as he continued to the Pokemon center.

Troy finally reached a building with a red cross on it. Figuring that this must be the Pokemon center he walked in. Inside the building there were trainers sitting around with there Pokemon and eating at the dining tables. Troy walked up to the counter and saw a woman with pink hair with two ringlets to the side of each ear with a Red Cross hat on. "Hey Ma'am, can you take care of my Pokemon for me?" Troy said

"Of course we can." She said with a smile. "Chansey can you take this boys Pokemon to the back please." A chubby pink Pokemon with an egg on its belly came out. Troy reached to his belt and gave the Pokemon the ball. "Lets see what this is" as Troy activated his Pokedex.

Chansey the egg Pokemon
    It is said to deliver happiness. Being compassionate, it shares its eggs with injured people.

Chansey disappeared into the backroom with Eevee's ball. "So this is your first time seeing a Chansey. I guess that means you are a new trainer." The lady said.

"Ya I just started my adventure" replied Troy.

"Well that is good for you then. You can call me Nurse Joy" the lady said. Then she got a worried look in her face. "Oh, I am sorry I forgot to tell you that we are very busy tonight and it may take a while to get your Pokemon healed. Why not stay tonight and your Pokemon will be better in the morning?"

"That sounds great Nurse Joy. I was really tired anyway." Troy said with a yawn.

"Great you can go to room B5 down the hall and up the stairs and we will have your Pokemon healthy when you wake up" said Nurse Joy

"Alright thanks a lot" Troy said as he walked down the hall and up the stairs to search for his room. He found B5 and walked in. It was nothing special just two beds and a window but it was better than sleeping outside. Troy took off his backpack and plopped onto one of the beds. He was pondering on what to do tomorrow before the sound of crickets, frogs croaking, and wind blowing the trees lulled him too sleep.

Last edited:

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    OOC: Sorry :\ I thought it would be okay to battle in her house :(

"Um... I don't meen to be a spoil sport, but there isn't really any room to battle." Said Scott slowly. Amelia looked puzzled. "It's your basement! Maybe we can go to a route and battle there."
    "Okay." replied Amelia happily. She ran upstairs and zoomed out fo the door. "C'mon, Scott!" Shouted Amelia. Scott slowly followed after her. "Turtwig, c'mon out!" Shouted Amelia as she threw her Pokeball in the air. A white light emerged and settled to form a small Pokemon. "What's that? I'll check on my Pokedex!" Exclaimed Scott. he pulled out his small device and pointed it towards the Pokemon.

Turtwig, the Tiny Leaf Pokemon. It lives near lakes and breathes carbon dioxide, exhaling oxygen.

"Cool!" Shouted Scott. "Now, let's go, Abra!" Exclaimed Amelia as she threw yet another Pokeon in the air.

Abra, the Psi Pokemon. it sleeps 3/4 of the day. it only moves around by Teleportation.

"I've never even heard of an Abra!" whispered Scott in awe. "Now let's get to that route!" began Amelia,"I wanna beat you!"

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Toxic_Moonlight: I can't wait to see that battle, I guess there isn't enough things to do in this town :P

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    OOC: Turns out, I DO have internet here! Yay!

Shaking his day-dreams of Jade away, Simon slowly headed back to the Pokémon centre.
    "Nurse Joy? How are my Pokémon doing?" he asked as he walked in
    "They're doing fine, but they should stay here overnight," Joy reassured him, "We also have free rooms for trainers if you would like to stay."
    "Really? That's great!" Simon exclaimed as Joy handed him a room key.
    "We're quite full at the moment, so you'll have to share with another boy." Nurse Joy said worriedly, but Simon insisted that he was fine. A few minutes later, he slowly pushed open the door of his room, spotting a tall, lanky, slightly emo-ish looking boy unpacking a small satchel.
    "Hi," Simon stuttered, slightly intimidated by the other boy's appearance, "I'm Simon, a new trainer"
    "Yeah? Me too, I'm Nick," replied the kid, "What was your first Pokémon? Mine was a Dratini, which is pretty rare." Calming down slightly thanks to Nick's friendly attitude, Simon answered:
    "I got a Pikachu, but I'm not sure about it. I have a kind of phobia of electric types..."
    "That's tough, man," said Nick sympathetically," But I'm sure that if you give it some time, you two will become friends. Once you've been through some stuff together, you'll feel a lot closer." And with that, nick clambered into bed and promptly fell asleep, leaving Simon to ponder what he had said.

The next morning, Simon woke to an empty room; Nick had already left. After collecting his Pokémon from Nurse Joy, he wandered outside to see nick waiting for him.
    "Hey there, Simon," He called, "I thought I'd head to Aozora Town to find Professor Marine, she's meant to know quite a bit about Pokémon and things."
    "Ok, I guess we'll split up here, then," Said Simon, trying to hide his disappointment, "But we'll meet up again sometime, and battle!"
    "That sounds good." Nick grinned, turning to Route 101, and walking slowly away. Simon looked down at his two Pokeballs, holding Pikachu and Pidgey. He had another rival now, and a new friend. Buoyed by this thought, Simon cheerfully left Fairview Town and headed for Route 102.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    alipeewee: That was a nice post, I guess you can make city posts interesting xD

OOC: I will post Chapter Four now, sorry if it's a short route, not that good Pokemon to catch :P The next area will have lots to see :]

Chapter 4: Route 102

Number of Posts: 1

Description: A small path that leads into the MystifyingForest, the path holds a lot of bug Pokemon.

Wild Pokemon
    Taillow

Level: 3-6
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Guts
    Attacks: Peck, Growl, Focus Energy (Level 4)
    Nature: Random
    Rarity: Common

Caterpie

Type: Bug
    Ability: Shield Dust
    Attacks: Tackle, String Shot

Weedle

Type: Bug/Poison
    Attacks: Poison Sting, String Shot

Wurmple

Attacks: Tackle, String Shot, Poison Sting (Level 5)

Kricketot

Ability: Shed Skin
    Attacks: Growl, Bide

Pachirisu

Type: Electric
    Ability: Run Away, Pickup
    Attacks: Growl, Bide, Quick Attack (Level 5)
    Rarity: Uncommon

Misdreavus

Level: 4-6
    Type: Ghost
    Ability: Levitate
    Attacks: Growl, Psywave, Spite (Level 5)
    Rarity: Rare

Last edited:

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    "Here we are!" Exclaimed Amelia happily. They were standing in a large field, a towering forest to the north and Fairview Town to the south. Scott pointed at the forest. "Let's go in there to battle!" Said Scott,"It looks dark and mysterious!"
    "Oh, that's mystifying forest," Began Amelia, her tone dropped,"It's really spooky in there. Spinirak everywhere!"
    "Perfect." Giggled Scott. He began to run towards the forest when there was a sudden flash of light and a deafening scream. A small Pokemon had appeared infront of him. "Agh!" Screamed Scott,"What's that?!" he pulled out his Pokedex and pointed it at the pokemon.

Misdreavus, the Screech Pokemon. it loves to startle people by flashing lights and making high pitched screeching noises. At day, it sleeps in the dark.

"Let's go, Lotad!" Lotad jumped from it's Pokeball in a flash of white light. "Go! Use Astonish!" shouted Scott. "Loooooo!" Screeched Lotad as it ran towards the misdreavus, knocking it backwards and making it screech and wail. it got up and released a pink aura that hurtled towards Lotad. "dodge it! Then Astonish!!!" Shouted scott. Lotad moved just in time and then sprang towards the misdreavus, sending it backwards once more. "Now, Pokeball, gooo!" Exclaimed Scott as he threw the pokeball at the Misdreavus.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Toxic_Moonlight: I know how you love Misdreavus, so I'm going to let you get it, but you must make rare Pokemon catches longer, just to let you know how the rarity of Pokemon works :) Just to let you have a minor punishment, it's going to be a little lower in level
    You caught a level 3 Female Misdreavus!

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
    The sun was now overhead and the heat was beginning to get to Maxi. Bulbasaur however, loved it and trotted happily next to his trainer. Maxi decided to cool down under a tree and plopped down, under its shade. The trees had begun to thicken up again and he thought a forest maybe up ahead. Bulbasaur began to sunbathe, a happy smile curled on his face.

It felt good to rest after a half a day of walking. All was quiet and Maxi felt at peace with his surroundings. That was quickly disturbed when a shriek of a call shot out around them. Maxi jumped up and looked towards the sky, seeing a figure fly quickly across the sky. "A bird Pokémon, this may be worth catching," Maxi said excitedly to himself.

Since Bulbasaur was already out, he had him pose into a battle stance. This got the attention of the flying Pokémon and it circled around towards Bulbasaur. As it drew near, Maxi could make it out as a Taillow and grew even more excited. Its beak began to glow and Maxi told Bulbasaur to dodge the peck attack. Bulbasaur slid to his right, just barely dodging the move.

"Tackle, my friend," Maxi said excitedly.

Bulbasaur began to run towards the Taillow and jumped into the air. He landed on nothing, as the tiny swallow Pokémon easily moved out of the way. It then turned and a red aura began to glow around its body. A peck attack followed the move and Taillow slammed into Bulbasaur.

"Bulbasaur, try your leech seed," Maxi yelled.

A tiny seed plopped out of the bulb of Bulbasaur's back and landed on the wing of the Taillow. A group of vines began to entangle its entire body and Taillow slammed to ground and energy began to drain from his body with each struggling movement.

"Finish it off with tackle," Maxi said quickly.

Bulbasaur ran and crashed into the bird Pokémon. Maxi quickly pulled a pokeball from his belt and threw it at the weakened Taillow. Anticipation grew as the ball shook on the dusty ground.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    (OOC:pieCakeyy just telling you that you missed my other fairview town post but i still <3 you =3 )

Troy woke up to the cry of Pidgey and Starlys chirping. He sat up and rubbed his drowsy eyes. He got up and looked outside to see the bright sun out and people walking around. He decided to go check on how Eevee was doing, so he picked up his backpack and tossed it over his shoulder. Troy walked down the hallway, down the stairs, and walked over to the counter.

"Nurse Joy? You there? How's Eevee?" Troy questioned

Nurse Joy came from the back room with a Pokeball. "Here you are young man. Your Eevee is good as new" she said handing Troy the ball.

"Thanks Nurse Joy" Troy said "Well I guess I better be heading out now. I will see you later." Troy waved goodbye to Nurse Joy and walked out the door. Nurse Joy just gave a happy look and a smile back.

Troy realized that he didn't have any Pokemon healing items so he decided to stop at the local Pokemart which was continently located right next to the Pokemon center. Troy walked in and bought some potions for his journey and headed out. There was a small coffee shop on the way where he stopped by to get a energy boost as he exited the town and walked towards route 102.

(writers block ><)

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Master Jecht: Sorry, it seems to happen D= They were very lovely posts x3 I want some coffee now!

IceDragon2439: That was good enough post for Taillow, you caught that easy!
    You caught a level 5 Male Taillow!

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
    Crash down!

"Stop that!" Nate yelled when her Mr. Bubbless was chasing still a bit sick Pidgey who they had rescued from the woods and continued by saying: "Pidgey isn´t feeling fine yet!" and she picked her up and placed it on her shoulder as Nate and Mr. Bubbless started to walk. It didn´t take that much time when they already arrived to a meadow which was full of wild pokémons playing with each others as Nate sat down and laid Pidgey down right next to her and started to dig her bag. "Do you like apples?!" Nate asked from Pidgey and handed few over to it as she took her water bottle and started to drink when in the mean time Mr. Bubbless was playing in the grass with few Azurills and Lotads. "If I am right there should be only few hundred meters to Fairview town anymore!" Nate said and happily smiled at Pidgey who had finished eating an apple and now started to run around which made Nate really worried as Pidgey´s wing wasn´t fully healed yet and anytime soon it could get worse.

"Be careful out there Pidgey and make sure that you don´t let anything to hurt your wing!" Nate yelled and started to eat some apples herself too as she kept watching how her pokémons were doing on the meadow with other pokémons. Mr. Bubbless was having a fun with Lotads and Azurills as Pidgey was playing with few Bidoofs but they were suddenly attacked by two Starlys. Pidgey immediately took its battling pose and looked very furious and Mr. Bubbless ran over to protect it but Nate sensed that there were something going on between these three pokémons and asked: "Do you know these two Starlys?!" and looked at Pidgey who responded by nodding its head and Nate said: "This is not only your battle as we are a team from now on!" and smiled at Pidgey who at first looked very confused but quickly returned when Starlys already started to attack.

"Use your Tackle against them, Mr. Bubbless and try to dodge their attacks, Pidgey!" Nate yelled and looked how her pokémons were attacking and dodging and working together. Both Starlys were really well trained and they were really strong and gave a good challenge which made Nate to feel even more excited and started to lose her attention. Starlys managed to hit at Mr. Bubbless multiple times and Pidgey wasn´t able to dodge that many attacks but they weren´t going to give up and neither was Nate who had a plan. "Use your Tackles together and attack together! Try to make them confused by changing your position!" she yelled and both Mr. Bubbless and Pidgey started to furiously attack against Starlys who also decided to use Tackle as their attacks. All four pokémons crashed at each others and they flew over. Before Nate even realised what had happened she saw how the bigger Starly was flying away and left its friend alone laying on the grass with Pidgey and Mr. Bubbless was sitting and it was really confused.

Nate wasn´t able to just watch how innocent pokémon was suffering and decided to do something dramatic as she threw two pokéballs at Starly and Pidgey who tried to stand on its feet already. Nate looked how both pokéballs closed as the red light flashed and sucked both of the pokémons inside their pokéballs and Nate picked them up and started to run trough the woods with Mr. Bubbless. It didn´t take too long to arrive to Fairview town and immediately Nate went inside the local PokéCenter and as soon as Nurse Joy saw how Nate was running she called her Chansey and helped Nate to sat down and took those pokéballs and left Nate to wait. After few hours Nurse Joy came out from the back room and handed over one of Nate´s pokéball and said: "Your Pidgey is doing just fine as you can see but I will keep Starly in here and let it rest for a while before I let it come with!" and Nate looked how Pidgey flew over Nurse Joy´s shoulder and landed at it and started to rubb its head towards it. "I think that I´ll leave my Pidgey here with you as it seems to me that it really likes you!" and Nurse Joy looked very embarrassed.

"It´s fine for me if it´s fine for you too!" she said and Nate smiled at her Pidgey when Nurse Joy said: "If you ever feel urge to get it back you will always find it from here!" and left away from the room and Nate stood up with his Mr. Bubbless and walked outside the door. "Now when we are here we´d better check out our bag and fill it up in the local PokéMart!" and left walking towards the blue roofed house. It didn´t take long for Nate to get into the PokéMart and she immediately started to look medicines and pokéballs but wasn´t able to find any and went to ask from the salesman and said: "Are there any pokéballs or medicines left in here?!" and smiled gently. "Unfortunately no there are not any left as there are a flock of Misdreavus somewhere around here and they are very rare. People almost immediately came here to buy every single pokéball and left to catch them. There will be more tomorrow so I guess you should wait till there!" and left to speak with other customer.

Nate looked very sad and returned to PokéCenter where Nurse Joy ran over to speak her as se said: "Your Starly crashed while you were outside and I think it is wiser to keep it this night at least in here and after that we´ll check if its doing better but I just wanted for you to know!" and left again. Nate walked over to her room and almost immediately fell asleep after she had gone into the bed.

To be continued!

OOC: I let you decided if Starly will make through the night or if it dies and I hope I didn´t make you angry as I fused two posts together... I also posted the second part of the Fairview town and the Chapter 4 but it isn´t showing them at all... :(​

Years
    Simon's legs were beginning to ache. He and Pikachu had been walking along Route 102 for hours, and he still had yet to see any Pokémon. As he sighed despondently, a small, red caterpillar with a mouth slightly resembling a backside crawled out of a bush.
    "What is that?" Simon said, slightly disgusted by the way the Pokémon was now eating what appeared to be a pile of rotting leaves. He pulled out his Pokedex and pointed it at the bug.

"Wurmple, the Worm Pokemon

It loves to eat leaves. If it is attacked by a Starly, it will defend itself with its spiked rear."

"Well, it's kinda ugly, and probably weak, but let's catch it anyway!" Simon shouted
    "Pika pika!" came the agreement.
    "Okay Pikachu, use Thundershock!" Pikachu immediately shot a stream of electricity at Wurmple, seriously harming it. Wurmple was still fighting though, and responded with a powerful string shot that wrapped Pikachu up tight. Then Wurmple lifted up its tail, and repeatedly shot small purple spikes from its two spikes to hit Pikachu hard.
    "What was that?" Simon gasped.
    "Wurmple can use poison sting to poison it opponents and cause lasting damage" The Pokedex responded.
    "Poison? Damn it!" Simon spat, "Okay, Pikachu, return! You need to rest! We'll have to hope that you did enough damage with that Thundershock! Now, Pokeball, GO!" Simon hurled a pokeball at the injured Wurmple, sucking it in with a red light. As the Pokeball wobbled madly to-and-fro, Simon hoped that his efforts would not be vain...

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    RealPyromaniac: I am so angry, I'm gonna let Starly die! Just kidding with you, what kind of person would I be then? x3
    Mr. Bubbles leveled up to 10!
    Mr. Bubbles learned Withdraw!
    Pidgey leveled up to 6!
    Pidgey learned Sand-Attack!
    You rescued a level 4 Male Starly!

alipeewee: That was a nice decent post, you caught a Wurmple!
    You caught a level 4 Female Wumrple!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    Brandon was walking in Route 102 when he suddenly heard a noise in a nearby shadow. Brandon went inside and saw nothing. "What's going on with me?" asked Brandon to himself. Suddenly when he turned around to look back, he saw a Misdreavus looking at him. "Misdreavus!" exclaimed the Misdreavus in an angry way. "Okay, you want to play? Okay, come on out Charmander!" exclaimed Brandon. Charmander came out and then Misdreavus attacked right away with Psywave.

"Okay then Charmander, use Ember now!" exclaimed Brandon while pointing at Misdreavus. Charmander ran at Misdreavus and whipped his feiry tail at it and it got burnt. "Alright Charmander! You burnt Misdreavus!" exclaimed Brandon in a happy way. Misdreavus still was there and then it used Psywave again on Charmander. While Misdreavus sat there in the air, blue, green, and purple circle waves came shooting towards him.

"That's an odd move Misdreavus, but it looks cool. Okay Charmander use Ember once more," said Brandon. Charmander ran at Misdreavus once more and whipped its tail again. Misdreavus was getting weaker everytime Charmander used Misdreavus. "Okay now, I think it's time for you to be caught," said Brandon. Brandon grabbed a pokeball from his backpack and then when he was about to throw the pokeball, Misdreavus was licking Charmander. "Go pokeball!" exclaimed Brandon.

Misdreavus got locked up inside the pokeball and then so Brandon returned to the outside of the shadowy area with three caught pokemon.

OCC: I hope lol.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    Troy continued his journey traveling along route 102. Along the way, Troy spotted an Oran Berry tree so he went to go pick them to have lunch. As he started to pick them, a bird's head popped out of the tree. It didn't look happy as it started to peck Troy's hand.

"Owwww! What did you do that for jerk!?" Troy said in pain. "Let's see what you are."

Taillow the Tiny Swallow Pokemon
    It has a gutsy spirit that makes it bravely take on tough foes. It flies in search of warm climates.

"Wait a second, that Pokemon looks familiar. Wait I remember now!" Troy was thinking. "Winona used a Pokemon just like that when she saved the town. That must mean they are pretty strong I have to catch it!" Troy put on a serious face. "Alright Taillow you are mine. Go Eevee!"

Eevee emerged from the Pokeball in a battle stance. "Alright use tackle on that Taillow" Troy said. Eevee charged at the Taillow, but it failed as Taillow just flew up in the air. The Taillow then retaliated with a diving peck attack that hit Eevee on the head. "Shrug it off Eevee" Troy said as the Taillow flew up and was diving down for another peck attack.

"Alright Eevee time to test out your new attack. Use sand attack!" Troy commanded. Eevee swiped one of its paws on the ground causing some sand to fly in the air right at Taillow. The sand scored a direct hit in Taillow's eyes. The Taillow landed and started to rub its head in the grass to get the sand out of its eyes. "Now is our chance Eevee! Full power tackle!" Eevee charged at the Taillow and connected with the tackle attack sending the Taillow a few feet backwards.

Taillow was slow to get up. Troy reached into his backpack and pulled out a Pokeball. "Alright, Taillow your mine!" Troy said as he threw the ball at the injured pokemon. The ball hit Taillow and the bird was sucked into a red light inside the ball. The Pokeball shook back and forth as Troy and Eevee looked on nervously for the result.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Killer X 1296: I'll say this again, and everyone must know that rare Pokemon catches have to be longer. I'm going to let you have a weak Misdreavus
    You caught a level 3 Male Misdreavus!

Master Jecht: That was a nice post for a Taillow!
    You caught a level 5 Female Taillow!

Chapter 5: Mystifying Forest
    Number of Posts: 3

Description: A forest where it has the perfect balance of weather. Several grass Pokemon linger here along with the time Pokemon Celebi.

Wild Pokemon
    Hoppip

Level: 5-7
    Type: Grass/Flying
    Ability: Chlorophyll, Leaf Guard
    Attacks: Splash, Synthesis, Tail Whip (Level 7)

Skitty

Type: Normal
    Ability: Cute Charm, Normalize
    Attacks: Growl, Tail Whip, Tackle, Attract

Budew

Type: Grass/Poison
    Ability: Poison Point, Natural Cure
    Attacks: Absorb, Growth, Water Sport (Level 7)

Sunkern

Type: Grass
    Ability: Chlorophyll, Solar Power
    Attacks: Absorb, Growth, Mega Drain

Oddish

Type: Grass/Poison
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Attacks: Absorb, Sweet Scent

Celebi

Level: 30
    Type: Grass/Psychic
    Ability: Natural Cure
    Attacks: Heal Bell, Safeguard, Magical Leaf, Anicentpower
    Nature: Unknown
    Rarity: Cannot be captured, you can do a post about meeting it

Last edited:

Years
    "This Mystifying Forest really lives up to its name, doesn't it, Pikachu?" Simon whispered to his Partner as they crept through the eerily quiet woods. Then, a twig snapped. Simon, leaping several feet in the air, spun around, only to see nothing but a bush. Except the bush was moving.
    "I don't know what that thing is, but we can take it down!" Simon shouted, "All right, Wurmple, time for your debut!" He threw Wurmple's pokeball, and the ugly red caterpillar materialised in a flash of light. Meanwhile, Pikachu poked at Simon's pocket, trying to remind him of something.
    "Oh right, the Pokedex," He realised, surprised he had been so forgetful. He pointed it at the moving bush as it slowly turned around.

"Budew, the bud Pokemon.

It lives alongside clear ponds. It scatters pollen that induces harsh sneezing and runny noses."

"Something's not quite right, though..." Simon said suspiciously. Then it suddenly hit him - the Budew he was looking at was different to the one on his Pokedex - this one had a purple, not green bib and was slightly more yellow - a shiny!
    "I have SO got to capture this!" Simon shouted in excitement. Shiny Pokemon were incredibly rare, and he had found one! "All right, Wurmple, use string shot to tangle up that Budew!" Wurmple quickly opened its mouth and shot huge lengths of silk from its mouth, almost completely encasing the Budew's legs. The silk hardened, and Budew fell over, trapped!
    "All right, now go, Pokeball! Simon shouted, throwing and hoping. Budew was still fine however and quickly shot a jet of water at the Pokeball, knocking it backwards and hitting Wurmple in the face. Flipping back to its feet, Budew bean to glow green and started to row. Using its impressive growth, Budew slowly stretched the hardened string shot until it broke free. Simon stood, amazed at the feisty little Pokemon which was now hopping from foot to foot with glee at besting Simon. Simon wasn't about to give up, though, and quickly ordered a tackle attack. Wurmple leapt at Budew, but in midair Budew shot a thin beam of green energy towards Wurmple, holding it in mid-air. As Simon watched, Wurmple slowly became more and more drained of energy, while Budew seemed to be healing itself.
    "That absorb is powerful!" he muttered to himself, "Wurmple, return!" he held out Wurmple's pokeball and it returned inside, breaking the connection to Budew. Simon still refused to give up, though: "Pikachu, use Thundershock!" Pikachu zapped Budew, but the electric attack did little to the grass type. Budew quickly recovered, and leaped into the nearby bushes. A few seconds later, a lot of Hoppip started drifting out of the bushes, allowing the shiny Budew to hitch a ride and make an easy escape, while Simon helplessly looked on...

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    alipeewee: Lol, I haven't seen anyone write about a shiny in thier post, until now, nice post!
    Wurmple leveled up to 6!
    Pikachu leveled up to 10!
    Pikachu learned Thunder Wave!

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Scott entered the loomy forest. beams of sunlight shone through the gaps between branches and Hoppip driffted past singing a melodic tune. "WOW!" Shouted Scott,"This place isn't that scary." boasted Scott. He opened up his Pokedex and pointed it upwards.

Welcome to the Mystifying Forest. North of Fairview town, it is a forest in perfect balance of weather. Many rare pokemon can be found here. Over 12 legendary Pokemon sightings have been registered here.

"Loads of my favirote Pokemon are here!" Said Scott eagerly. "Well you're not gonna be able to catch any, 'cause I've got a trainer to beat!" Replied Amelia smugly. they walked around for a few moments, until they found the perfect spot for a battle. Trees surrounded them in what seemed like a wall, and some Pokemon spectators peered through the trees.

"Now, let's go Turtwig!" Shouted Amelia as she through the Pokeball in the air and it seemed to explode and settle into the small Turtwig. "If I know my pokemon, turtwig is a grass type, which means poison should be good." Pondered Scott until he finnaly reached his desicion. "GO! SKORUPI!" Bellowed Scott as he to threw the Pokeball, summoning a light that gathered into a Skorupi. "Sko!" It screeched happily. "You may have the first move, Scott." exclaimed Amelia kindly. "Thankyou." Replied Scott with a smile,"Now. Skorupi, use poison sting!" commanded Scott. Skorupi dashed up to the Turtwig, piercing it in its shell. "Turtwig, use withdraw then rapid spin!" Shouted Amelia. Rapid Spin?! thought Scott with a puzzled look on his face. turtwig withdrew into his shell and began to spin very quickly. Skorupi was still attached to Turtwigs shell and was spinning around with him. Suddenly, Skorupi flew off and skidded across the ground.

"Turtwig, Bullet Seed!" Commanded Amelia. Turtwig was still spinning but was sending out bullet-like seeds in all directions. "Quick, Dodge!" Shouted Scott. Skorupi turned off his back and jumped high in the air, using his tail to propel himself. The bullets flew underneath him. "Now, poison sting again!" shouted Scott. Skorupi flew towards Turtwig, knocking him off the ground and into the air, where Turtwig came back out of his shell and landed in a bush. "Again, Skorupi!" shouted Scott. Skorupi zoomed into the Turtwig and poisoned it, eventually causing it to faint. "Excellent work, Turtwig! Return!" said Amelia with a slight hint of sadness in the tone of her voice, as a red light covvered Turtwig and sucked him back in his ball.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Toxic_Moonlight: That was a nice battle, can't wait for your next post x3
    Skorupi leveled up to 8!
    Skorupi learned Leer!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back