• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures; The Journey of Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Pokemon Adventures; The Journey of Kanto: OPEN
    PLOT
    Greetings, welcome to the world of Pokemon. In the world of Pokemon, it is a huge world with many exotic creatures, people who are known as Pokemon Trainers who use them for command, or even as pets.

Now, you are going to become a Pokemon Trainer, after receiving your Pokemon, you will have them as a valuable partner, as well as you'll meet several comrades as friends. Just like you, your Pokemon will be quite unique, which makes you special. While traveling your homeland known as Kanto, you are trying to collect the badges of the cities in the region; you are trying to becoming a Pokemon Master.

A lot has changed in the Region of Kanto; it's been five years since our hero Red had become the Kanto Champion and disappeared. Many gym leaders have changed and new cities have come afoot. Many places to see in the land of Kanto you call home.

As a resident of a town known as Pallet Town, you finally wanted to fulfill your dream to start on a Pokemon journey, as you head off to the laboratory, you receive your Pokemon and your tools to become a great trainer.

One of your jobs as a Pokemon Trainer will be to catch wild Pokemon, as you train them to become powerful battlers. You can decide which moves they learn through TMs and HMs as well as if they will evolve or not. It's all up to you.

All is not well in the world of Pokemon, because there is an evil syndicate in Kanto. They are known as Team Rocket, and they won't stop at anything in order to earn money. Their leader may have disappeared but they will stop at nothing, they believe their boss wanted them to continue their evil deeds. They'll stop at nothing to take down their enemies, including you if you get in their way.

There are several items and balls in order to catch Pokemon to become on your side. Your final goal is to defeat the eight gym leader around Kanto in order to compete in the Elite Four so you can become the Pokemon Champion. Be careful though, they will use their full power in order to beat you.

There will be many challenges and many people who get in your way. Will you work with your fellow Pokemon trainers, or against them? Only time will tell. The choices are all up to you as you build your team and try to become the best Pokemon trainer of all time. Remember, this is as if you owned these Pokemon, let's get onto the rules!

RULES
    • No Legendaries in this Roleplay, what fun would that be, no challenge at all o.o;;
    • No godmodding allowed! That's not fair and you'll be kicked out of the roleplay
    • Be active, inform me if you have something to do, so I won't kick you out of the roleplay :]
    • Have fun! What's the point of roleplaying if you don't have fun?
    Character Sheet
    Character Name: What's your character's name
    Birth Date: When was your character born?
    Appearance: What does your character look like?
    Personality: What is your character like?
    History: What was your character's history?
    Preferred Starter: Which Pokemon would you want

Pokemon Selections
    Bulbasaur

Level: 5
    Type: Grass/Poison
    Ability: Overgrow
    Attacks: Tackle, Growl
    Nature: Modest

Charmander (cerulean15)

Type: Fire
    Ability: Blaze
    Attacks: Scratch, Growl
    Nature: Brave

Squirtle (KadabraGirl)

Type: Water
    Ability: Torrent
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip
    Nature: Timid

Pikachu

Type: Electric
    Ability: Static
    Attacks: Thundershock, Growl, Tail Whip
    Nature: Quirky

Eevee (Zimvee)

Type: Normal
    Ability: Run Away
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Helping Hand
    Nature: Sassy

If you don't like these choices, two people may be able to select their own Pokemon, but I'll have to approve it first!

Gameplay
    The RPG will start when everyone has been accepted; I can't start when people are still trying to apply.

I won't play in this RPG; I'm the Game Master of this RPG. I'll run certain NPCs, for example, I'll be Prof. Oak, and other special NPCs. I'll also set up the areas where you'll explore.

The only things the players can control are their own characters and that character's Pokemon. Please do not try to 'God Mod' and control other people's characters or Pokemon, or wild Pokemon either, only when you're trying to capture them. Basically, you can fight the wild Pokemon, but I will be the one who decides if you catch it or not and how powerful it is depending on the quality of your post.

Anybody can post, but only after I grade your post, no order what so ever. After mostly everyone made most of their posts, I'll move on to the next area. You'll need a trainer card as well to RPG. Any other questions can be answered by reading the rules, although you should've read them before even bothering to RPG. Good luck to all of you.

Approved Roleplayers
    Bulbasaur: AVAILABLE
    Charmander: Taken by cerulean15
    Squirtle: Taken by KadabraGirl
    Pikachu: AVAILABLE
    Eevee: Taken by Zimvee
    Trapinch: Taken by Pika_Master414
    Riolu: Taken by Pikalover10

Map of Kanto

Pallet Town: CLEARED
    Route 1: In Progress
    Viridian City: In Progress
    Viridian Maze: In Progress
    Pewter City: In Progress

Last edited:

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Character Name: Jaiden Volte
    Birth Date: 26th January, 1993

Appearance: Standing at 6'1, sporting a mess of unkempt blonde hair and a blemish free face, many would describe Jaiden as "handsome"... although he doesn't like getting too much attention over his good looks.
    He has pale, sky-blue eyes which seem to sparkle in the sunlight and skin that has a slight tan from being in the sun so much. His usual attire is a beige, long-sleeved shirt... accompanied by a pair of long brown trousers that cover his light brown lace-less shoes. I guess you could say, Jaiden isn't all that into bright colours.

Personality: Jaiden had always been... peculiar. One moment he's calm, cool and collected... the next he's screaming his head off about the smallest thing. He just seems to want his world to be perfect. The problem is... the rest of the world is far from it.
    Jaiden cares dearly for his Pokémon and doesn't like to see them get hurt, he will fight to stick up for what's right though. His attitude towards making Pokémon settle a human debate is not one of his best traits, but he will only let his Pokémon battle if they want to.

History: Jaiden was born and raised in Saffron City, where his father was CEO of Silph Co. His father would always work late and never had any time to spend with his children, but when the rare occasion did arise... he still found himself alone, as his father spent most of his free time with Jaiden's older sister, Julie.

Julie showed an extreme interest in her father's work and that made him want to teach her everything he knew, hoping that she would follow in his footsteps. Jaiden would always be jealous of the attention his father gave to Julie and his "mean" sister would always rub it in his face whenever she could.

Jaiden's mother was of no help though; she was hardly ever at home as she ran a delivery service which travelled across Kanto... selling an assortment of food and items. When she did arrive home after her long business trips, which could last anywhere up to 3 months at a time... all she wanted to do was sleep and the next morning she was off again.

When Julie decided to go on her Pokémon Journey, Jaiden was thrilled... he thought, now he could finally spend some quality time with his dad. Although, that was not the case... as soon as Julie left, Jaiden's father started to work even longer and sometimes wouldn't come home for days at a time.

In the end Jaiden got tired of his boring life in which he had no love from his family and no-one else to turn to. He packed up his belongings and took off, heading for Pallet Town and the start of his very own Pokémon Adventure.

Preferred Starter: Pikachu (Male)

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Of course you can Kevmysta! :]

Pikachu is reserved by Kevmysta
    Wild Card Pichu is reserved by Pika_Master414

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Charecter's Name: Maximillion(Max for short)
    Birthdate:9/24/96

Appearence: Max is short for his age standing at 4 foot 3 and weighing in at 85 lbs. He wears a red hat, black fingerless gloves, a red polo shirt, black shorts, a necklace with a Gyarados scale encased in it, a scar that runs down his right arm, another scar that runs down his back, he has crystal blue eyes, and black spiky/messy hair.

Personality: Max is very outgoing. He will do anything and everything for his pokemon. He doesn't care what others think of him and often ignores people that are rude to begin with. His hobbies are: swiming, climbing trees, taikwondo which he currently has a black belt in, training, and some scethcing of pokemon. He can scetch pretty good, can swim really fast, stinks at climbing trees, is really good at taikwondo, and loves to do training.

History: Max grew up in Pallet Town. His mom died giving birth to his little brother, but Max never held it against him, unlike their older brother,Kevin. Kevin always blamed Josh for the death of their mom and never let Josh foreget it. Max protected his little brother because he already lost a little brother from a disease. His dad abandoned them forcing the three of them to live on the streets.

One day when Max was at Proffessor Oak's lab picking a date for him to get his pokemon Kevin left Josh on his own. Josh was kidnapped by Team Rocket goons and they left a letter to Max saying: If ya want your little brother back then battle our leader and if ya win Josh can come home to you if he wants or...he can stay with us. If our boss wins, though, he stay under Team Rocket! Max figured there was basically no hope of ever getting Josh back because when this happened Max was 6, but Josh was only 2.

Preffered Starter: Could I have the last Wild Card please? And if so then I would like you to choose PieCakeyy.:)

Tell me if I need to edit anything and I will.:)

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Pikalover10: Your signup is good! You've got the last wild card, but it's more fun if you get to choose the Pokemon don't you think so? :] But if you really want me to choose, then I would pick either a Dratini or Riolu, which one sounds better if you want me to pick the Pokemon?

Accepted!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Character Name: Bobby Baker
    Birth Date: 11/03/1991
    Appearance: Bobby is about 5ft 5in tall and weighs about 120lb. Very thin he's skin tone is tan almost to the point of looking like he is from the Caribbean as he spends most of his time outside. He has a mess of curly black hair that is constantly knotted and has dark brown Hershey chocolate eyes. He not on the strong side so he's very boney to the point that you can count his ribs. Among his family he is tall and lanky when he is actually rather short. Wears a brown unzipped jacket all the time with a black/brown shirt underneath. Wears blue jeans and and faded blue shoes. The shoes are a pair of hover shoes that Bobby has invented. Bobby also sports a pair of goggles that his dad gave him for his 8th birthday on his head that lets him see in the rain and sandstorms. They also double as binoculars and lets him see his and the opponents pokemon's stats. Bobby has a red bandanna that he wears over his hair to hid a giant scar that he recieved when he was younger when he fell off a cliff during a fight.
    Personality: Bobby on the surface seems to be rather edgy and sarcastic. While he has a sarcastic streak a mile long deep down he is a very happy carefree boy. Always thinking up random thoughts and saying them out loud Bobby is known to draw odd looks from people. He also dosen't know when to keep his mouth shut, saying the first thing that comes to his head, most of the time inappropriate at the time. Tries to come off as a ladies man, Bobby actually is hopeless when it comes to dating. This isnt surprising as he is known to be shy at first, but when you get to know him he is one of the closet friends you'll have.
    History: Born prematurely on November 3rd 1991, it looked like Bobby wasn't going to last long in this world. But as fate would have it Bobby is a fighter at heart and manage to recover from his unknown condition. His first few years were rough living with his mom in his Grandma's house while his dad was at college. As soon as he graduated Bobby's father took his mom and Bobby into his small apartment in Pallet Town. They soon quickly moved to a condo where Bobby was introduced to Pokemon and other kids. In kindergarden the other kids distrusted Bobby so he turned to his wild Pokemon friends for support. Their friendship didn't last long as soon Bobby and his family moved to Vermillion City.

Their life was even harder for Bobby, as he was now an older brother to a little brother and a little sister. Now he had to contend with new friends, a new place, and new family members. The three years here were Bobby's loneliest as no one wanted to talk to him and he was constantly watching his brother and sister, despite being 8, and watching his parents marriage fall apart. It was at this time Bobby was given his goggles by his dad.

When Bobby was 9 disaster struck. Bobby's dad moved his family back to Pallet Town and then 2 weeks after being moved in Bobby's dad left. The family was left in pieces as Bobby's mom worked 2 jobs and his siblings were sent to various relatives. Bobby then found a way to vent out his anger at his dad. Street fighting. This started Bobby's path to the person he is today.

When Bobby was 13 he beat one of the challengers in a fight on a cliff, but the challenger was a sore loser and shoved him off the cliff. Bobby scraped his head on the way down which resulted in a scar on his forehead. Luckily his wild Pokemon friends from his younger days found and rescued him. When he got home he realized what a burdon he was being to his mother so he decided to go look for his dad as a Pokemon Trainer. His mom forbid it but in the end they compromised and he would leave when he was 16. During this time he built his hover shoes which help him cross sand, water in short periods of time, and also made him go faster. He is now 16 and is ready to start his journey.
    Preferred Starter: Hmm i'll pick something i havent done yet...Eevee i suppose

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Kevmysta: That was a great signup! Accepted!
    Zimvee: I really like your signups! Accepted!

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    I finally decided on my pokemon. I thought of some ways to bring out my character's personality. You may remeber him from somewhere...

Character Name: Silver
    Birth Date: June 25, 1996

Apperance: Silver looks like the rival on the gold/silver version. He is average height and wears exceptional clothes all the time wearing a maroon red and black outfit and boots on his feet. You can tell his personality by looking at his eyes which are sharp, amber colored. The thing that is most noticable on him though is the long red red hair on his head that runs down past his shoulders. He usually has it over one of his eyes with the other one showing to make him look intimidating to everyone he meets.

Personality: Silver is a very cold person to try to interact with. He is very cold and mean and puts power where love and support should be. People he meets discovers this side of him almost immediately, so he almost always ignored or challenged to some sort of fight. He hungers for power and will destroy any obstacle in his way, even if it means his comrades to get it. His main skill is being a thief and that is how he obtains most of his items and possesions is by stealing them from trainers, professors, or his foes. Even with this personality, he has one major hate. He hates evil and wants to put a stop to it on his own to prove himself.

History: Silver has had a difficult life, making him end up with a difficult personality. When he was only four, both his parents tragically died from a freak accident and he had to live in an orphanage home where he had to struggle with bullies and kids picking on him about his hair or trying to steal his stuff.
    About one year later, though, Silver was adopted by a beautiful lady who he thought he would have the perfect life with being her son. That was until he met the man she lived with. He tried to act polite and friendly in front of his wife, but behind her back, he tormented his new stepson. Then one day, Silver got more tragic news. He was stuck living with only his stepfather. His mother had suddenly gotten ill and died not long after. To Silver it was worse than living in the orphanage. His stepfather continued to torment him by hitting him out of nowhere or talking bad about him all the time. Soon, Silver gained the ability to fight his stepfather back until one day, he stormed out of the house with no intention of ever going back.
    Yes, going away was probably the right thing, but Siilver knew one thing. His "father" was going to think of him as a loser anywhere he went. He needed to prove himself somehow. So, after stealing some money from both his stepfather and a few other places, he jumped on a boat and headed towards Kanto to start a new adventure and a new life.

Preferred Starter: Trapinch

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Hello I'm new here, but I feel like trying out this roleplay. I'm almost always online :D

Name: Nick Vincent
    Birth Date: November 30, 1994

Appearance: 5'3 and weighs 118lbs. Light skinned with cerulean eyes. He has short cut black hair. He wears a blue sweat jacket with a white shirt underneath. With matching blue jeans and blue running shoes. His hat resembles the hat from Pokemn DP that the male game character wears, but is blue. He keeps a gold backpack where he holds everything that is essential. Along with a special sack he keeps his home made pokemon food. He carries around his sleeping bag that has stars which reminds you of the night sky. When its a very hot day he won't be seen with his jacket, but just in his white shirt. Removing his hat you can see his spiky hair that resembles Ash's. He carries around his handy laptop in case of emergencies or just to send a quick few emails. He also types on what he did the day so he can keep track as he comes closer to his main goal.

Personality: Nick is a very athletic person. He is very funny to be around and can be slow at times. He is very smart, but will do his work when he feels like its worth doing. He is a happy-go-lucky person, never flirting with the girls much, but only every now and then. He tends to be quiet around large groups, until he opens up to everyone. He only speaks when he feels welcomed. His mainly a leader, not a follower. So he makes his own decisions, and might argue against another's point of view towards something. He doesn't like being accused for something he didn't do or see anyone else in the situation for that matter. He hates to find out about thieves and will help a trainer in need. He sometimes gets allergies around spring, but they aren't really bad. He still has all his strength, but might be a little stuffy nose or watery eyes. He loves the smell food, especially chicken. If he smells it, it will lure him towards who ever is cooking him. Its a quick way to find him. Hunger is his main weakness. When he has all the free time he wants he will finally lay back and just play around with his pokemon to build their confidence up. When he needs to think about something really hard like a tough decision he usually goes to a nice tree and lean up against it to think. He may say the thoughts out loud, but that helps him figure out the right decision.

Background:
    Nick dreams of becoming the greatest Pokemon Master. His childhood friend is Maice, but the two grew distant when they both choose different paths. He is from Cerulean City, but was born in Pallet Town. He later moved back to Pallet. Once she moved away they kept in touch by letters. He hopes of maybe running into her during his journey and maybe travel together. He's now have a change of heart towards contests, but still sticks with wanting to be a trainer. On the day he had the argument with Maice, he met a wild Charmander that he noticed was injured. The Charmander was very stubborn to go with him even using flamethrower on him a couple of times. He then notice that the Charmander was really weak by how its flame on its tail was small. He came up with a plan and lead the Charmander to the Pokemon Center in town. The Charmander escaped later that night, fully recovered, but furious for being tricked. It hadn't got far until it was trapped by Team Rocket. Nick awoke to the sirens that Team Rocket had been spotted. He rushed to the Pokemon Center to find the Charmander gone. He then set off to find Team Rocket. The Charmander was trapped in a cage, unable to break free. It spotted Nick and attempted again the burn him, but it was shocked by the cage. This hurt Nick to watched and he pulled on the cage taking some of the shock as well. The Charmander watched in pain as Nick went through the pain too. It then pulled enough strength to break free. Nick was surprised by this until the Charmander showed him its tail and smiled. The two battled Team Rocket, which showed how great they worked together. Nick then knew he wanted a Charmander as his first Pokemon. Team Rocket escaped, but still had a few battle scars to remember. Nick later learned he would too have to move back to Pallet Town to escape from Team Rocket's evil. He tied a bandanna around the Charmander's neck to let him know he would never forget him. Charmander accepted the gift and watched as Nick set off towards his new home in Pallet.

Perferred Starter: Charmander (male)

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Join the RPG

Charecter's Name: Marvin
    Birthdate:9/23/95

Appearance: Marvin medium his age standing at 5 foot 1 and weighing in at 98 lbs. He wears a lot of sweaters and always wearing basketball shorts. Marvin is very athletic and sporty

Personality: Marvin is very outgoing. He will do anything and everything for his pokemon. He doesn't care what others think of him and often ignores people that are rude to begin with even if they are right. Hobbies are: swimming, running, kick boxing , training, and some sketching of pokemon.

History: Marvin grew up New Bark Town. His mom is sick. She did medicine. He will go out to raise money to help her.

One day when Marvin was at Professor Elm's lab picking up his pokemon. there was this big boom. Some one tried to break in professor's oak lab then one of the team rocket members came slap professor oak knocked me unconscious then throw a smoke bomb.when i woke professor oak was crying. I said "Mr oak can I help you". he was hurt then I leaned over to him and he told me two pokemon were snatched away. I hid the other do you want it he said.

Preffered Starter: Could I have An totodile

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    I would like to join the roleplay!

I'm sammy_nine and I would like to join.

Character Name: Misty
    Birth Date: 11/01/95
    Appearance: Misty has ginger hair and purple eyes. Her hair comes to her shoulders and she always has her charmander out unless he faints.
    Personality: Misty is caring and loving to all of her pokemon. She gets along well with new people and is loved by everyone because of her kindness.
    History: Her parents died when she was seven and she justs wants to make lots of friends. At school, everyone wanted to be her best friend and they all loved her very much.
    Preferred Starter: Charmander

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    May I join too?

Character Name: Lark TrueBlood
    Birth Date: July 15th, 1993
    Appearance: Lark has long silver hair that reaches her lower back with light blue bangs. Lark's eyes matches her bangs, but are a tad darker then her bangs. On warm days she wears jeans with a black shirt and black boots. On the black shirt is a picture of GIR from Invader Zim that says, 'I got Chocolate Bubble Gum!'. Over her shirt she has a jean jacket that she always keeps unbottened.

One cold days she wears Black jeans, with a blue shirt, black boots, and her jean jacket. On the shirt is a picture of Zim saying, 'Beware your Moosey fate!'.

She has a black side bag that she usually never puts down and keeps everything in. Around her neck is a simple chain necklace that has a pokeball on the end of it.

Personality: Lark is a very quiet person who enjoys being alone, but once she gets to know someone she'll talk to them whenever they want to. Lark doesnt care what others think of her but if someone goes over the line she isn't afraid to give them a punch or two.

Lark enjoys reading, the rain, water and dark pokemon, swimming, pokemon battles, and having fun.

History: Lark was born into a military family and was often left alone at nights for days and days. Lark stayed away from her parents whenever they were home and hated how they ignored her for many reasons. All they cared about was their jobs and only gave her what she needed then left her alone. When Lark was 13 she left her home and started to travel. She decided to become a pokemon trainer so she can travel even farther and have some excitement in her life.

Preferred Starter: Squirtle if its okay

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Your RPs are ussualy good, so I may aswell join up ;)

Character Name: Scott Musgrove
    Birth Date: 2/2/1994
    Appearance: Scott is very tall for his agte, satnding at 5 foot 8. He has dark brown hair which is slightly bushy and long, covering his ears but does not come paralel to his chin. He is slightly muscley but it is not visible under clothes. He has a long body and average sized limbs which are covered in slightly tanned skin. Scott usually wears a stripy, green top and blue jeans which are slightly baggy. He has bronze glasses and a necklace made from string with a Sharpedo tooth on it. he has blue, denim baseball boots and a small watch around his wrist.

Personality: Scott is always happy. Despite being away from his family for a long time, he is always smiling and doesn't like to be sad. He is very selkless and will always help someone who is in danger, may that be a Friend or Foe. He dislikes confrontation as it usually makes someone feel bad, unless it is a Pokemon Battle, then he will be more than happy. He likes to be around others abnd when he isn't, you will find him talking to himself happily. he is always going for strolls and likes to be on the move. He is very intelligent aswell, knowing alot about everything. but sometimes he can brag a bit and show off, making people annoyed.

History: Scott grew up in a Region named Herion. He was a Trainer there, and made many Friends, beating the Elite Four and becoming the Champion. He set out on his adventure at 12 and caught alot of Pokemon also making a Friend called Amelia. He left Herion for Kanto just two days after his fourteenth birthday. He left all of his Pokemon behind, but still has regular contact with Amelia, his Pokemon and his family via his Pokedex.

Preferred Starter: Bulbasaur

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Pika_Master414: That was a good signup, wasn't this from my last roleplay? Anyways, you got Trapinch! Accepted!

cerulean15: That was a great signup! You've got Charmander! Accepted!

ssj 14 ggt: I'm sorry, but the two wild cards have been filled :[ Rejected

sammy_nine: Sorry, Charmander has been taken D= Rejected

KadabraGirl: That was a good signup! Accepted!

Toxic_Moonlight: That was a great signup :] Accepted!

Everyone: All the Pokemon have been taken in, Chapter 1 is now ready! SIGNUPS ARE NOW CLOSED! The OOC Page will be up soon, when its up, I want you to send me the trainer cards! :]

Chapter 1: Pallet Town
    Number of Posts: 1

Description: A small town with several residents. Prof. Oak's lab is right near the lake so you can't miss it. Many trainers start their adventure in Pallet Town.

As the start of the morning came, everyone was waking up bright and early, because there were 7 trainers ready for action to become a Pokemon Trainer from Prof. Oak. As the seven trainers came into the laboratory, the aides welcomed the trainers and showed them to Prof. Oak. He was a nice person and he handed out the Pokemon for each of their Pokemon and their equipment, they were ready for their adventure!

The point of your post today is just how you got to the lab and leaving to Route 1. A pretty straightforward post.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    The alarm rung loudly in Scotts ear. He opened his eyes and squinted as a small beam of light shone through a gap in the curtains and into his eyes. He sat up in his bed and streched, letting out a loud yawn. He looked round to his clock which read 07:20 and a angry look slowly crawled onto his face. He walked out of his bedroom, with his dressing gown tightly on. He was greeted by the smell of french toast and the huming and singing of his Aunty Julie. "#Oh, it's great to be alive#" sang Julie as she dished out the French toast onto the plates. She was a plump woman, similar to Scott in the way that she was always happy. She lived in Kanto and offered her home for a place that Scott could stay in for a while. "Aunt Julie, you really didn't have to wake me this early." Moaned Scott. She turned around and put her hand on her oversized chest. "Oh dear, Scott. Look at your hair. let me just flaten that for you." Said Julie as she waddled over to Scott, licking her fingers and attempting to flatten Scotts messy hair. Scott tried to puch her away, but failed miserably.

Later than morining, Scott walked out of the door. He had nothing but his rucksack on his back and a small picture of him, Amelia and Drapion, his old friends from Herion. He entered the lab to be greeted by a rather jolly Professor, Prof. Oak. behind him was a familiar mature lady: Profesoor Marine. "Proffesor!" Shouted Scott happily. Proffesor Marine turned around on the spot and Proffesor Oak seemed rather startled. "Scott, it's great to see you again!" She also shouted Happily. Oak simply walked to a near by table and picked up a Pokeball. "I think this one will be perfect for you!" Said Profesor Oak with a wide grin on his face. "Enjoy your adventure!" Lulled Oak and Marine. Scott walked out of the lab and strolled towards Route 1. "C'mon out!" Shouted Scott as he flung his Pokeball in the air. A flash of light setteled to reveal a small Pokemon; Bulbasaur. "Hello Bulbasaur. I'm Scott and I'm gonna be your Trainer!" Said Scott as he crouched down to Squirtles level. "Bul? Bulba!" Shouted Bulbasaur happily. They both walked off towards route 1, thinking of what was to come in Kanto...

Last edited:

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Toxic_Moonlight: Good connection with my other roleplay! Can't wait to see what you'll write, but one problem you have a Bulbasaur o.o

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
    (ooc: This is something I've already posted, but I like the start it has to Silver's personality.)

Chapter One: The Beginning of Something New

Silver stretched out his legs and cursed underneath his breath. He couldn't believe a boat trip could really take this long. The rocking and swaying back and forth wanted to make him throw up in frustration and the time, well, he was so angry that his brain was fried.

The room he was in was small. That was really the only thing Silver could say to describe it unless you wanted to add that it was crappy as well. The room was small box-shape with basically a bunkbed and a nightstand in it. The walls and floor were metal with dirt covering it up.

Sorry sir, this is the only room left available.

Silver growled as he recalled the cool female voice that handed him his ticket. In the end he gave in to the woman and took this thing that they called a room. He needed to get to Professor Oak's lab in Kanto so he could receive his beginner pokemon and work towards being the best trainer ever. He knew without a doubt that he could do it.

"We have made land in Vermillion City," said a voice over an intercom.

"About time," Silver growled. He swung his long red hair behind his back as he picked up his bag and pushed people out of the way so he could finally get off the wretched boat. For the first time in a while he was majorly happy just to be outside. He stood and sighed for a moment before he headed to his next destination, his last one before he would make it to the lab.

Silver took a slip of paper from his pocket and unfolded it carefully and stood in place for a moment to read it. He nodded and walked into the city, mumbling under his breath as he read from the slip at the same time. He walked for a few minutes before coming to a large home.

"This must be it," Silver mumbled. He swung his hair back again and knocked on the door three times. A few minutes later, a large man over six foot answered it.

"Yes, are you-" he started.

"Yes, I'm the guy who contacted you, so let's go right now," Silver said impatiently.

"Alright, but first-"

Silver growled and shoved a few bills into the man's open hand. He counted the money for a second before nodding. He then pulled out a red and white ball from his pocket and clicked the button.

"Okay, young man, get ready to go."

A large bird, the largest Silver had ever seen, appeared. It boldly stood with its tan body and red feathers behind it.

"Get on Pidgeot. We'll fly there," instructed the man.

Silver leaped on the back of the bird behind the man. Pidgeot took off from the ground and the three were lifted in the air. It raced at lighting fast speed, so fast that Silver had to hang on for dear life as the bird got closer and closer to his destination: Pallet Town.

Pidgeot dove down head first with Silver still clutching on. Its large talons talons slammed on the ground hard, making Silver roll off its back and onto the grass ground. He got up angrily, gasping for air.

"I... am never- doing that- again," Silver said.

The man laughed and took back off into the air, back to Vermillion City. Silver stood up and wiped his clothes off of the dirt before inspecting the lab. It was like he pictured, large and normal looking basically. Silver watched as two trainers walked inside. Silver followed behind.

The trainers all lined up inside the lab in front of the famous Professor Oak. He stood and faced them for a few minutes with his hands behind his back talking about the responsibilty, and dedication, and blah blah blah. Silver could care less about all of this. The professor then walked around and passed each trainer out a pokedex and five pokeballs. Silver immediatly pocketed this. He only cared about getting his beginner pokemon.

Then the professor passed out the most important thing- the pokemon. He looked at each trainer and thought for a moment before handing them a pokeball.

"Here, I think this pokemon matches you," he said to one kid.

Silver waited impatiently at the end of the line until the professor came to him.

"So, you're the last trainer. Nice to meet you," greeted the professor.

"Cut the chatter. I want my pokemon."

The professor sighed and handed him a pokeball. "Fine, I'm sure a pidgey would match you very well."

Silver almost had a heart attack. "A pidgey?!" he shouted. "I want a real pokemon that can battle!"

"Sorry son, but that is the last one left," the professor responded calmly.

Silver then noticed a pokeball laying on the desk. "Hey, what about that one?" he asked.

"Sorry, but that pokemon is really rare. I can't just give it to anyone," Oak explained.

The rare pokemon part hit Silver hard. He only thinks I can't have that pokemon, he thought slyly. He looked at the pokeball in his hand and the one on the desk. He needed a that pokemon bad. He would be invincible with it.

While the professor wasn't looking, Silver switched the balls quietly without making a sound. He was the first one to leave the lab and grinned evily as he did. As he walked down the path, he tossed the pokeball up in the air, proud on what he had done.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    In a corner of the lab a figure was leaning up against the wall, waiting and watching. For several minutes they just stood there before going foreward and walking up to the professor. Brushing the blue bangs from her eyes Lark stated, "I already know what I want."

Looking to the pokeballs Lark grabbed the one with a water droplet on the top, "I choose you." Lark looked to Oak and nodded, "Later Prof." With a flip of her hair Lark left and headed out the door to Route 1.

After walking for about half an hour Lark stopped and tossed the pokeball into the air. A bright light flashed and hit the ground before it dimmed and revealed a small Squirtle. Squirtle looked up to her and gulped when he saw how much bigger she was and how she dressed.

Knowing he was afraid, Lark leaned down and smiled slightly, "Easy Squirt, I ain't going to hurt you. I'm Lark, your new trainer." The Squirtle watched her for a moment before smiling slightly, "Squir." Reaching into her bag Lark pulled out a set of dog tags and draped then around Squirtle's neck.

"Your name is Commander."

Squirtle, or Commander, was happy to get a tough sounding name and cheered quietly with a smile. Lark shook her head with a slight smile and left him out of his pokeball so he could walk around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back