• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures; The Journey of Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Pika_Master414: Excellent post, I like how you really used Sliver's personality!
    You stole a level 5 Male Trapinch!

KadabraGirl: I know this is your first roleplay, I want you to make your posts a little longer when we reach Route 1 :] Besides that, it's a good start!
    You recieved a level 5 Male Squirtle "Commander"!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Max awoke with his black hair ruflled from a night's sleep, his blue eyes still covered with his eyelids, and his red shirt and black shorts moving along with his body. He yawned taking out the letter he recieved from Professor Oak and turned it over to the directions. He walked along the streets trying to find it with his eyes closed and ended up getting lost.

"Man, probabaly should have had my eyes open. Ah well." max said trying to find his way to Oak's lab.

Max stretched his arms out finally waking up a little his back still aching from sleeping on the cement. He pulled the letter out that he got from the rocket goons about his little brother.

"Josh." He whispered to himself.

people often asked him why he was so determined to defeat Team Rocket and he would always say "Josh." But nobody knew who that was. He put the card away and found his way around town. He saw the lake and the lab next to it and dashed towards it. He tripped over someone's foot and landed face first in the dirt.

"Hehe. Rotten kid." said a voice.

Max didn't look back because he got that kind of stuff alot and learned to ignore it. He dusted himself off and walked into the laboratory. He saw many trainers in a line infront of Oak and he joined in. He gave a big speech about them becoming trainers and all that stuff, but Max wasn't listening.

He came around and gave them each 5 pokeballs, 1 pokedex, and a pokeball with a pokemon in it. He told them about the pokedexs and then let them leave. Max ran to the next route and stood at the enterance. He couldn't wait to see all the pokemon that there was in the world.

If I need to edit anything I will:) and sorry it's a little short but I promise the rest of the posts will be longer:)

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Pikalover10: That was a good starting post! If you promise to write a little longer xD That was good though x3
    You recieved a level 5 Male Riolu!

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Chapter 1: Start!
    Bobby woke up with a start. He knew without even looking at the clock that he was late. "Oh no!" he said. He quickly jumped out of bed, threw on his clothes and grabbed his backpack that he packed last night. He ran downstairs ate a very quick breakfast, said a final teary good-bye to his mom and ran out of the house.

As he ran he started to think "I'm leaving." Bobby muttered. He stopped and turned and looked down the hill at Pallet Town. He relized he would miss the place, but he was also excited that he was leaving.

He ran towards the lab and started when he saw other people there. "I didn't know I was going with people...". He stopped running, and went and leaned against the wall.

A few minutes later a man in a white coat came out and called them in. The man in the white coat introduced himself as Prof. Oak. The group lined up and Prof. gave Bobby a Pokeball with a Eevee inside. Bobby released the Pokemon and saw that it was an brown cat like pokemon.

"Hi..." Bobby said shyly. He quickly returned Eevee when he saw a boy looking at him.

Bobby thought long and hard about any questions that he might have before he started his journey as the Prof. was looking at them like they had any. However Bobby didn't care and made his way outside on to Route 1

(OOC: not the best one i'v done but oh well.)

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Zimvee: Well, I guess there isn't much to write about o.o
    You recieved a level 5 Female Eevee!

5 out of 7 people have posted, therefore Route 1 is going to be posted now!

Chapter 2: Route 1
    Number of Posts: 2

Description: A path where most trainers being their journey, there are a small variety of Pokemon to capture here.

What can you do in a Route?
    • Capture Pokemon
    • Battle Trainers
    • Find Items
    Now you can do anything else besides those things, I mean we're human aren't we? Anyways, you cannot meet any of the other trainers, I also just want your find to be realistic, and I want everyone to have fun,let's see what wild Pokemon we have here today?

How I level you and how I grade you're catching, depending on how long your post is and if you have a battle that'll increase your Pokemon's level. When you're trying to catch a Pokemon, you cannot decide if you catch it, when you're trying to catch a Pokemon you have to finish it off at that because you cannot continue until you know that it was caught. Again, depending on how long your post is, I'll let it be caught.

Wild Pokemon
    Pidgey

Level: 2-5
    Type: Normal/Flying
    Ability: Keen Eye, Tangled Feet
    Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack (Level 5)
    Nature: Random
    Rarity: Common

Rattata

Type: Normal
    Ability: Run Away, Guts
    Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack (Level 4)
    Rarity: Common

Bellsprout

Type: Grass/Poison
    Ability: Chlorophyll
    Attacks: Vine Whip
    Rarity: Uncommon

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Chapter 2: Route 1

The wind shifted to the south and the air smelled of flowers. Max smiled. So this is what traveling is going to be like eh? Max thought to himself as he walked along the route.

"Woah! I haven't seen who my partner is yet." Max said taking the pokeball of his belt "Go, pokeball!"

A blue dog like pokemon with black things hanging off of hi head appeared. Max didn't know what this pokemon was so he took his pokedex out and learned more about him.

Riolu, the emanation pokemon. The aura that emanates from its body intensifies to alert others if it is afraid or sad.

"Well hi there Riolu." Max said holding his hand out to pet Riolu.

"Lu." Riolu said turning its head.

"Well. I have a feeling you'll warm up to me one day." Max said.

Riolu looked at him as if to say "Yeah. Sure we'll be friends." Max continued walking along the route with Riolu right next to him. Riolu looked at him desiringly and stuck his righ tfoot out in front of Max.

"Wah!" Max said falling face first in the dirt "Riolu!"

Riolu didn't react all he did was smirk.

"What am I going to do with you?" Max asked sitting up staring at Riolu.

Riolu's ears tensed up, and Riolu jumped back and faced a bush as if to get ready to attack.

"What's wrong buddy?" Max asked.

"Luuu." Riolu growled.

Then the bushs started rustling. A pokemon that had a bell looking head and looked as if it were attached to a vine came walking out. Max swiped his pokedex out to check it.

Bellsprout, the flower pokemon. A carnivorous pokemon that traps and eats bugs. It uses its roots to soak up needed moisture. Even though its body is extremely skinny, it is blindingly fast when catching its prey. It plants its feet deep underground to replenish water. It can't escape its enemies while rooted. Bellsprout often starts a battle of with Growth which will increase its special attacks. It would be wise to launch your most powerful attack before Bellsprou does.

Max smiled.

"Riolu. Let's make Bellsprout part of our team...What do ya say?" Max asked smiling down at Riolu.

Riolu looked up at him and nodded in agreement.

"Ok then Riolu use Endure!" Max said raising Riolu's defense first.

Bellsprout caught on quick as a rabbit and threw a vine at Riolu's foot, causing Riolu to fall to the ground face first.

"Riolu. Use Quick Attack." Max said.

Riolu got up and ran over Bellsprout's vine and hit Bellsprout's head hard. Bellsprout got up and then picked it vine up and wrapped it around Riolu. Then the Bellsprout threw him staright to the ground.

"Riolu!" Max said running over to Riolu.

Riolu got up with difficulty but then looked mad.

"Riolu use Quick Attack." Max said.

Riolu got up and dodged in and out of Bellsprout's vine that kept on being thrown at him. He caught one and yanked it to himself, causing Bellsprout to be sent coming with it. Riolu put some force behind it but left his fist sitting ready for Bellsprout. bellsprout fell to the ground. Then unsuspectingly Bellsprout's vine curled around Riolu's feet and Riolu fell to the ground with a thud.

"Riolu use quick Attack." Max said knowing this was going to be a close match.

Riolu with difficulty got up and hopped over to Bellsprout and then jumped on top of it.

"Now. Go pokeball!" Max said throwing one of the pokeballs he got from Oak at Bellsprout.

Bellsprout disappered inside the ball and it wriggled back and forth. Back and forth until...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    "Squirtle!"

"Commander! It's just a Rattata!"

Lark huffed as she chased down her spazing Squirtle who was being chased by a small purple rat. The two had been calmly walking down Route 1 when Commander had spotted a yellow flower on the side of the path and had stopped to pick it.

Commander had given it to Lark shyly while Lark just smiled and shook her head before patting his head and putting the flower in her hair. Commander had been happy as no tomorrow and had ran into the bush to get more flowers when he had suddenly ran out screaming and being chased by a Rattata.

Lark growled under her breath as she ran ahead of the Rattata and grabbed Commander before running faster, far away from the angry Rattata. Commander clung to her as she ran, their dog tags jingling against their chests.

After about 5 minutes of running Lark finally stopped and put Commander down. The timid Squirtle clung to her leg and shivered. Still trying to catch her breath Lark reached down and patted his head, "Easy Commander, it's gone."

"Pathetic!"

Lark and Commander turned and looked towards the new voice. It was a young girl who was smirking at them, a Meowth by her side. Lark growled slightly and stood tall, "Who you callin' pathetic?!"

"Uh you. I bet I could beat you in a battle easy."

"You think so huh? Well then how about we battle. My Squirtle against your Meowth."

The girl smirked, "Deal. Go Meowth!"

Lark looked down at Commander, "Alright Commander, now's your chance. Go show them whose boss!" Commander gulped but hesitantly went out in front of Lark and got into a battle stance.

"Meowth! Scratch!" The Meowth hissed and jumped towards Commander.

"Commander! Dodge then use Tail Whip!" Commander managed to get out of the way before smacking the cat in the face with his curly tail. Meowth hissed and backed away from him.

"Again!" Both trainers shouted at the same time. Their pokemon were quick to react and started towards each other. This time Commander couldn't dodge in time and got scratched.

"Squirtle!"

"Commander!" Lark was tempted to help him but knew it was against the rules. "Quick, use Tackle!" Commander tackled the Meowth and kept tackling until the Meowth finally fainted. Lark pumped her fist into the air, "Alright! Go Commander!"

Commander cheered with her while the other girl pouted, "You cheated!" She took her Meowth with a huff and left. Lark just rolled her eyes before a cry of fear made her look to her left.

A Pidgey had come down from its perch and was looking for some food. It had a few scratches on it and must have been in a battle recently. Lark raised an eye ridge then smirked slightly.

"Alight soldier, lets see if we can get a new comrade." Lark grabbed one of her specially made, black and purple pokeballs before throwing it at the Pidgey. He was sucked inside and the ball started to rock back and forth slightly. Lark and Commander waited, motionless, to see what the pokeball would do.

((Not really sure how to do it, so I'll just say the Pidgey was already weak instead of having another battle.))

Last edited:

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Chapter 1: The Journey Begins

Nick awoke just before his alarm clock went off. He had slept in his close the night before and was ready to start his journey. Grabbing his hat, he bolted downstairs and reached for the door to head to the lab.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Nick flinched and turned around towards his mother. How could he completely forget to say his goodbyes? Her Quilava was standing at her feet blinking up at him.

"Sorry Mom," Nick sighed. "I'm just ready to start." He knelled down towards Fissure and petted him on the head. "Take care of her, ok?"

"Quilava!" Fissure said happily smiling at Nick. He put his front paws on Nick and licked his cheek in farewell.

"I'll miss you too," Nick said through a chuckle.

"Fissure and I shall be fine," Ms. Vincent said as her son got to his feet. "Now you should be on you're way to the lab. You don't want to be late."

Nick nodded and made his way out the door. Fissure began to follow him towards the lab since they didn't live far from it. Nick glanced over his shoulder, but decided not to stop the Pokemon. Once inside, Fissure sat down, his flames now lite.

This is it. "Prof. Oak? I'm here."

"Ah, its about time, Nicholas." Prof.Oak stepped forward. "I've been waiting."

Nick flinched as he heard the name, Nicholas. He hated to be called Nicholas. "Its Nick, and I'm sorry for you're wait."

"Who's this?" Prof. Oak said noticing Fissure near Nick's feet.

"Fissure is my Mom's. I'm ready for my first Pokemon."

"Have you thought about the one you've wanted?"

"Yes!" Nick said clenching his fist together. "And that Pokemon is a Charmander."

Prof. Oak chuckled. "Just what I expected from you." The Vincent's were well known for always choosing Fire Pokemon as their starters. Prof. Oak picked up a Pokeball and handed it to Nick. "It's all yours."

Nick took the Pokeball and stared with awe. He thanked the Professor and made his way out of the door. Fissure followed him for a bit more, before making his way home.

"I guess you want to see the new addition?" Nick asked the Quilava.

"Lava," Fissure replied.

"Well...C'mon out!"

A flash of light appeared from the Pokeball, and a Charmander appeared. It blinked open its eyes and stared at its surroundings. It had never been away from the lab before in its life. It stared up at Nick with wide eyes, switching its gaze towards Fissure.

"Quilava," Fissure whispered as he circled the Charmander.

"Char!" the Charmander yelled and its flame began to blaze.

"Easy there," Nick said flailing his arms. He held out his hand. "Hello there, I'm Nick Vincent, you're new trainer. I'm glad to meet you and hope we can be friends."

The Charmander narrowed its eyes at Nick.

"You need a name...I got it! How about Ryu?"

Who does this guy think he is? Though not a bad name. "Char Charmander," Ryu said with a fake smile and held out his hand. He quickly turned it into a smirk. A hint of mischievous showed in his eyes.

Fissure noticed this and let his flames appear. "Qui Quilava Lava!"

"Char!" Ryu said turning away.

"You should be heading home now, Fissure." Nick said not catching the anger in the way Fissure had yelled.

Fissure growled towards Ryu and began padding away. He looked over his shoulder once before engulfing himself into a flame wheel and dashing home. Nick let out a sigh as he watched Fissure leave. He would no longer have to brave Pokemon to guide him.

"Well let's get this show on the road Ryu,"

"Charmander!"

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Pikalover10: Just for those posting later, if you capture a Pokemon, you cannot recieve experience, and you can't have two battles in a posts, if you want to split the two posts and complete your Route 1, you may do that, but until then.
    You captured a level 5 Female Bellsprout!

KadabraGirl: Same thing for you, no two battles in a posts, dont worry you may split those two posts up, and that's a decent amount of a post :]
    You captured a level 3 Male Pidgey!

cerulean15: That was a nice introductry post, keep it up :]
    You recieved a level 5 Male Charmander!

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Chapter 1: The Long Way Round

Jaiden wandered through the long grass on his way to Pallet Town, he had a map... but that was of little use to him ever since he ventured off the path back in Cerulean. All he could do now was keep walking and hope to find Pallet Town soon.
    He wiped some sweat from his brow and raised the map in front of his face, "If I started going south there," he began, pointing his finger at the map, "Then I must be somewhere around-"

Jaiden was silenced as he flipped head over heels, after running into a white picket fence... he landed with a thud and raised his head, blinking quickly as he tried to get his focus back. "What happened?" he asked to anyone that might be around.

A tall man approached him, well... he looked tall from Jaiden's point of view, and smiled warmly, "I see you've found my Pokémon Reserve..." said the man in a very mannered voice.

Jaiden pulled himself up and dusted himself off, "Pokémon Reserve?" he asked, still a bit shaken from the fall.

"Yes, that's right," nodded the man, extending a hand to Jaiden, "I am Professor Oak and this is where I keep all of my trainers Pokémon... with a few exceptions."

"Wait! You're Professor Oak!?" yelled Jaiden in surprise, "You're exactly the man I've been looking for! My name is Jaiden Volte and I have come here so I can become a trainer!"

Professor Oak laughed, but nodded happily, "All the other trainers have come and gone," he said, "Well... better late than never, aye?"

~~~~~

Professor Oak flipped through the pages on his clipboard, "Hmm..." he mumbled, glancing between Jaiden and a lone Pokéball on the desk, "It would appear that you're not on the list."

Jaiden's face drooped, "There's a list?" he asked, "I thought that-"

"Now hold on!" said Professor Oak abruptly, "It seems that we have one extra trainer... and one extra Pokémon."

"You mean?" he asked, hoping that Professor Oak knew what he was about to say next.

"I guess you are going to start your Pokémon Journey today!" he said cheerfully, with a smile plastered on his face.

Jaiden jumped up and down, cheering for himself, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" he chanted.

The Professor picked up the Pokéball which contained Jaiden's starter, a small red device and 5 empty Pokéball's. "Here you go!" he said, thrusting them into Jaiden's hands, "You'll figure out what to do... I can tell."

Jaiden thanked the Professor again and bolted out of the Lab, eager to start his Pokémon Journey.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Chapter 2: Let's get the show on the road

Nick made his way towards Route 1. The wind blew and he had to hold down his hat with one hand. Ryu yawned near his feet and looked around the grassy area.

"Let's see..." Nick uttered his thoughts aloud. "Where to begin?"

Humans...Ryu rolled his eyes and caught sight of a bright shiny apple in a tree. "Char!" he said and made his way towards it.

Nick caught sight of this. "So you want an apple, huh? Let me help you."

A glint appeared in Ryu's eyes. "Charmander!" He raked his claws across Nick's hand.

"AH! What was that for?" Nick yelled. He glared at the Pokemon. The scratch wasn't deep, so he knew he was fine. He watched as Ryu began jumping trying his best to reach the apple. That'll never work.. He saw a rock near his feet and wondered if he could knock down the apple with it. "Here we go!" He then threw the rock at the apple.

Ryu stood back as he watch the apple teeter on the branch before falling to a ground. He smiled with glee and bit into the apple. Nick stood back and watched his Pokemon eat. The branches above ruffled and a Pidgey appeared, flying down towards the two.

"Pidgey!!" it cawed flying over Nick's head, boomeranging back over Ryu's. It rested on a branch, glaring at Ryu.

"What's with that thing?" Nick asked.

Ryu glanced towards his trainer, but said nothing. "Char Charmander!" he said challening the Pidgey.

The Pidgey flew to the ground and attacked with a sand-attack.

Nick covered his eyes. "Ah!" Quick Nicholas think! I know! "Ryu use Scratch!"

"Charmander!"

"Pidgey Pidg!" Pidgey flew into the air circling above. Finally flying down and recoiling with a Tackle.

Ryu quickly dodged the attack.

"Try Scratch again!"

Ryu didn't listen and continued to dodge until it was backed up against a tree. "Char..." He narrowed his eyes as the Pidgey came closer.

The Pidgey, believing that Ryu was trapped, picked up speed as he headed towards Ryu. Ryu however used scratch, knocking the Pidgey backwards into the grass, stunned.

"Alrighty then, Pokeball go!" Nick threw the Pokeball at the Pidgey. It was engulfed in a red light and went inside the ball. Nick stood patiently watching the ball rock back and forth. He could only hope that he had caught the Pidgey.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Yeah I'd like to split my posts so here is the second half:

The pokeball stopped moving. Max caught a Bellsprout!

"Yes! Riolu we caught a pokemon!" Max said retreiving the pokeball and holding it up high.

"Riolu!" Riolu said excitedly.

"Now, Go Bellsprout!" Max said excited.

"Bellsprout." She said popping out.

"Well hi there. Let's see. What would be a good nickname for you?" Max asked thinking hard about it.

Bellsprout shook hands, or, rather vine and hands with Riolu. They smiled and then soon became friends.

"I got it! You name will stay Bellsprout!" Max said.

Max continued walking along with his new Bellsprout and Riolu. The two seemed to get along well with eachother. Max stopped in front of a lake and told Riolu to soak his foot in the water for a while. Riolu sat in the water with his feet dangling in it. His feet felt better already and Max was hanging from a tree branch by his legs reading his Kanto Map.

"It says here that we go from pallet Town to Saffron City to Pewter City to..." Max was saying.

Riolu walked over to him and took the map from him, flipped it right side up, and then handed it back to him.

"Oh. Hehehe. Thanks Riolu." Max said.

Riolu went back to soak his foot in the water while Max figured out were to go. A few minutes later and the bushs started rustling, scaring Max causing him to fall from the branch on his head. Riolu's foot was fine by then and the water was shallow enough to where Riolu sprang to his feet and stood in the water. Max stood up rubbing his head with the map rolled up in his right hand.

Then a boy jumped out from behind a few bushes.

"I challenge you!" He said holding a pokeball up.

Max sprang to his feet.

"I accept." He said jumping back a few feet.

The boy threw a pokeball.

"Go, Totodile!" The boy said.

A white light flashed and a blue alligator popped out.

"Toto. Totodile!" It said jumping in the air.

Max took his pokedex out wondering what the pokemon was.

Totodile, the Big Jaw pokemon. Despite the smallness of its body, Totodile's jaws are very powerful. While the pokemon may think its just playful nipping, its bite has enough power to cause serious injury.

"Ok Riolu. Watch out." Max said.

Riolu entered a battle stance.

"Totodile Tackle." The kid yelled.

"Riolu Quick Attack!" Max said.

The two pokemon dashed at eachother. Riolu was quicker and dodged Totodile's attack and hit Totodile's tail. Totodile flipped over and bit Riolu's hand.

"Riolu! No!" Max said concerned.

Riolu jumped up and kicked Totodile off him and then dashed and hit Totodile's stomach.

"Totodile Bite!" The kid said.

"Riolu use Quick Attack." Max said.

The two charged at eachother again Totodile's mouth wide open and Riolu moviung faster then normal. Riolu jumped up and kicked Totodile's jaw, but Totodile clamped down on Riolu's foot.

"Luuu!" Riolu yelped.

He landed on the ground with one of his feet in Totodile's mouth.

"Riolu use Endure!" Max said.

Riolu began shaking a little raising his defense power(i think).

"Now use Quick Attack!" Max said.

Riolu kicked Totodile's mouth cauing Totodile to spit his foot out then he charged and punched Totodile's gut. Causing Totodile to fall to the ground fainted.

"Return Totodile!" The kid said "Go Eevee!"

A brown and tan dog looking pokemon with a long tail and long ears appeared out of the white flash. Max swiped his pokedex out wanting to know what it was.

Eevee, the evolution pokemon. Its genetic code is irregular. It may mutate if exsposed to element stones.

Max smirked knowing this was going to be harder then he thought, and he loved challenges.

"Ok Riolu use Quick Attack!" Max said.

"Eevee Tackle now!" The kid said.

The two pokemon ran towards eachother. Riolu triped up and started moving off course and tripped face first, because his foot hurt. Eevee ran and hit Riolu hard enough to send him flying into a tree. Riolu slid down the hard scratchy bark and landed on the ground fainted.

"Riolu!" Max said running over to his pokemon.

"Luu." Riolu said.

"You were great buddy. Return!" Max called him back to his pokeball and then faced Bellsprout "Go get em."

Bellsprout nodded and walked out there. Max thought that even though Bellsprout was lower on health then usual she could still beat Eevee.

"Eevee Sand Attack!" the kid said.

"Bellsprout knock the dust away with a Vine Whip!" Max said.

Eevee turned around and kicked up a bunch of sand. Bellsprout used one of her vines to sawt away as much sand as possible and only some got through.

"Now trip Eevee up with your vine!" Max said.

Out of nowhere from the dust cloud still surronding Bellsprout her vine was shot out at Eevee, hit Eevee's head, and then grabbed her paw and tripped her to the ground.

"Eevee get up and use Tackle!" the kid said.

Eevee got up and ran into the dust cloud but never hit anything.

"You think your so smart eh kid? Well do you know where Bellsprout is?" Max asked smiling.

The kid shook his head.

"She's up in the air!" Max said pointing up.

Bellsprout was in midair, because she used another vine while hitting Eevee to jump into the air.

"Now Bellsprout let's finish this. Hit Eevee with both of your vines!" Max said.

Bellsprout dived down to Eevee. Eevee couldn't see anything and was hopelessly confused. Bellsprouts vines hit Eevee knocking her into the ground and KOing Eevee, but the trainers didn't know this because even more dust arose.

The dust started to settle on things again and they could see the outcome. Eevee was knocked out on the ground with Bellsprout lying on her, the impact hurt Bellsprout as well. Bellsprout struggled to get up but finally did, and Eevee didn't.

"We won Bellsprout!" Max said.

"Sprout." Bellsprout said pleased.

Bellsprout looked over at Max and smiled. Max snet Riolu out and looked at him wondering if Riolu trusted him now.He nodded his head and gave bellsprout a high-5. Max smiled with joy.

"Good match. My name is Drew." Drew said.

"You too, Max." Max said.

The trainers congratulated eachother and then went their seperate ways. Max yawned with Riolu in his arms and Bellsprout walking next to him.

"You ok Riolu?" Max asked.

"Lu." Riolu said assuringly.

Max came to a sign that said "Vermidian Forest just up ahead."

Max smiled and sat down for a break. He took out three sandwhichs he made and gave one to Riolu, one to Bellsprout, and one for himself. They ate lunch together and Max was happier then ever because he had won his very first battle against another trainer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    Lark cheered as Commander hopped from one foot to the other excitedly, "We got it!" Lark went over and picked up the pokeball and looked it over for a moment.

"Let's say hello to our new comrade. Go Pidgey!" Lark tossed the ball into the air and waited as the Pidgey appeared on the ground. The tiny bird looked up at her weakly but smiled as best he could. Lark held out her hand and the tiny Pidgey hopped onto her wrist before going a bit higher up onto her arm.

With a gentle hand, Lark stroked his chest feathers and the Pidgey cooed happily. After a minute or two she spoke, "Your name is now General. I'm your commanding officer, aka trainer, Lark. And this is Commander."

The Squirtle gave a little wave as Lark reached into her bag and pulled out another set of dog tags and put them around General's neck. General was a bit confused by them but chirped happily.

The trio headed out towards Viridian Forest but after a while of walking Commander's stomach growled. When his trainer looked at him he just laughed sheepishly. General laughed at him as Lark sat down on a rock near them.

"I guess a little snack won't hurt."

Commander and General cheered as they settled next to her. Lark pulled out some fruit and cut them up before giving them to the pokemon. The two ate slowly but were equally hungry. Lark just shook her head with a smile before biting into her own apple.

"This adventure will sure be interesting...."

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Kevmysta: That was a great intro, you are ready for Route 1!

cerulean15: That was a good post, great connecting with your Charmander!
    You caught a level 4 Female Pidgey!

Pikalover10: That was a great battle post! You're done Route 1!
    Riolu leveled up to 8!
    Riolu learned Counter!
    Bellsprout leveled up to 7!
    Bellsprout learned Growth!

KadabraGirl: That was a nice concluding post, by the way we're making a stop in Viridian City :]

Last edited:

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
    Chapter 2: Adventure Begins!
    Bobby walked out of Pallet Town and made his way onto Route 1. Once he made sure he was far enough distance from Pallet, Bobby took out Eevee's Pokeball and released the Pokemon.

"Vee!" Eevee cried as he was relseased from the Pokeball.

"Hey there boy!" Bobby said. He took out his Pokedex to see what info it had the Pokemon.

"Eevee, the Evolution Pokemon. A rare Pokémon that adapts to harsh environments by taking on different evolutionary forms."

"Oh thats cool! So if you lived in the desert you would become a Ground Pokemon?" Bobby asked, his face full of excitement. Eevee just shrugged. "Hmm guess you wouldn't know since your still an Eevee huh?" Bobby said laughing. "Don't worry, your fine the way you are!"

"If you believe that, than I guess your a new trainer than." a voice said out of no where. A boy stepped out of the shadows. He looked to be about Bobby's own age, though he was taller and was wearing a gray hoodie with faded jeans. He had bleached blonde hair that was very long. In the shadows with him was an Eevee that ears that looked like they had been chewed on.

"Everyone knows that Eevees are useless until you evolve them!" the boy said sneering.

"What do you know?! Your Eevee hasn't evolved yet either!" Bobby said angerly.

"Well of course. Eevee can evolve into 7 known evolutions, and the one im trying to get is very difficult to do. Im trying to get an Umbreon, which is Eevee's evolution when it likes its trainer alot and battles at night."

"Oh I see..." Bobby said.

"Well why don't we have a little battle? It helps pass the time." the boy asked.

"Um sure! Go get in there Eevee!" Bobby said.

"Eevee use Sand-Attack!" the boy cried. His Eevee crouched down and began to dig up dirt and throwing it at Bobby's Eevee.

"Are we gonna take that Eevee? Use Tail Whip!" Bobby cried. Eevee ran up to the opposing Pokemon and smacked it with his tail.

"Vee!" The boy's Eevee cried as it flew across the field.

"OK counter with a Tackle!" the opposing Evolution Pokemon bounced off a tree and slammed into Bobby's Eevee with all its might.

"Eevee!" Bobby cried out, but he seemed to be ok. Bobby noticed that the opposing Eevee seemed to be standing on its leg weird. "It must have timed its jump wrong..." Bobby thought, a plan forming in his head. "Eevee! Tackle its leg!" he cried.

"Vee!" Eevee cried as he sped towards the opponent's Pokemon and struck the leg.

"EEEVEEE!!!" the pokemon cried as the leg as badly injured.

"Now follow up with a Tail Whip!" Bobby commanded. Eevee did a back flip smacking the other Eevee across the field.

The boy went over and declared that his Eevee "...was out cold." and returned the Pokemon to its Pokeball. "That was a good battle. I would like to battle you again, when both of our Eevee have evolved." the boy said with a smile.

"It would be my pleasure to own you again?" Bobby said grinning.

"Hehe we'll see...my name's Ian by the way."

"Bobby."

"I'll see you down the road Bobby." Ian said as he walked off leaving Bobby to continue his journey.

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    Zimvee: That was a good battle, I'm surprised that people are people are battling Eevees so early in the roleplay xD
    Eevee leveled up to 7!

Everyone: I'm still wondering if I should use mostly new gym leaders, or the old gym leaders in a different order, please tell me what you think I should do in the OOC Page, love to hear it!

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
    Nick smiled as the pokeball stopped rocking and a ping came afterwards. He picked up the pokeball.

"Yes, I caught a Pidgey!" Nick yelled holding the pokeball up high. "Hmm..I going to call you...Sarika."

"Charmander," Ryu said nodding and folding his arms. He stopped as he heard a clapping sound. Looking behind him he saw a trainer standing behind a tree clapping. "Char Charman."

"What is it?" Nick asked. He followed Ryu's gaze and saw the trainer. He had long black hair and a hat covering his eyes. He had a smirk on his face, his eyes dancing with laughter. A cape flowed behind him, connected to his gray shirt.

"Not bad for a first timer," he said.

"Who are you?" Nick challenged.

He held up his hand to stop Nick. "The name is Kishi." He looked down at Ryu. "Nice Charmander."

Nick stood protectively in front of Ryu. "And you can't have him!"

Kishi scoffed. "Why would I want something like that?" He took out a pokeball and began spinning it on his index finger. "When I have me a real Pokemon that battles."

"Char.." Ryu growled.

"Teach that thing to have manners," Kishi sneered catching this.

"Well maybe he knows them better than you. What do you say, battle?"

A smile crept onto Kishi's face. He let out a chuckle. "Do you really think you can defeat me? Very well, Poochyena, go!"

A Poochyena appeared from his pokeball and let out a howl. "Poochy!"

"What is that?" Nick muttered. He took out his pokedex.

Poochyena, the bite Pokemon. At first sight, Poochyena takes a bite at anything that moves. This Pokemon chases after prey until the victim becomes exhausted. However, it may turn tail if the prey strikes back.

"A Poochyena, huh?" Nick whispered. "No matter. Ryu, use Scratch Attack."

"Charmander!"

"Ha, I love childsplay. Poochyena use Tackle."

"Poochyena!"

"Dodge it!"

Ryu leaped into the air, following as he came down, raked his claws across the Poochyena's muzzle. The Poochyena let out a growl and tackled Ryu in the side.

"Bite," Kishi ordered.

The Poochyena barred its teeth and sunk them into Ryu's tail.

"Char!" Ryu narrowed his eyes and attacked again with a Scratch.

"Alrighty then," Kishi hissed. "Roll and dodge."

"Not if I can help it!" Nick growled. "Quick Ryu!"

"Char!"

Ryu followed the Poochyena's motions and swiped a Scratch at every chance he got. He couldn't lay a claw on him, however. Poochyena quickly bit down on his arm with a bite. Ryu let out a growl of pain. He narrowed his eyes and scratched Poochyena's face.

Poochyena tumbled backwards leting out a yelp. Ryu stood in front of him as Poochyena cowered bellow.

"Now, finish it with a Scratch!"

"Use howl!" Kishi yelled.

Poochyena let out an ear splitting howl that made Ryu stumbled. Poochyena took this chance and tackled Ryu, pinning him to the ground.

"Now.." Kishi said chuckling. "Bite it."

"Not if I can help it, kick it off Ryu."

"Charmander!" Ryu huffed and used his hind legs to push Poochyena off. The Poochyena fell to the ground and heaved himself to his paws. "Char......Man......Der!" Ryu rushed foward attacking with a scratch.

Poochyena let out a whimper and struggled to his paws. He glared at Ryu before finally collapsing onto his side, fainted.

"No, Poochyena!" Kishi yelled.

"Yes! We did it!" Nick said happily and began jumping around.

Ryu smiled. "Char Charmander Char Char,"

Kishi called back his Pokemon. "This won't be the last you see of me," he claimed. He stalked away off down a different path.

Nick blinked. "That was odd..." He looked down at a tugging at his pants leg.

"Char," Ryu seemed a lot happier than he had been.

"Sarika should be in this as well," Nick said agreeing. "C'mon out!"

Sarika appeared near his feet and looked around. "Pidgey," She blinked up at Nick and stared at Ryu.

"Hungry, I bet." Nick went in his backpack and took out some of his special pokemon food. His mother had made a fresh batch the night before and he was sure the pokemon would love it. Many did. "Try this," he said holding out his hand.

Sarika pecked at his him and let out chirps of happiness. She flapped her wings. Nick smiled at this. Ryu stood a bit off, gazing at the two.

I guess all humans aren't that bad. This one seems to be interesting. "Char?" Ryu looked up as a raindrop fell on his head. He scowled. Hopefully this one knows his Pokemon. "Charmander Char."

"Raining?" Nick said looking up at the now darken sky. "Hopefully we can make it to Viridian before then."

Ryu puffed up his cheeks as he frowned.

"Right, no rain for you," Nick pulled out Ryu's Pokeball. "Return lil buddy."

Sarika flew up and settled herself on Nick's shoulder. "Let's hurry." he said feeling the rain begin to fall quicker.

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    Chapter 2: Don't expect me to dissapear in a puff of green smoke!

Bulbasaur looked up at Scott and Scott looked down at Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur had a look in his eye that said "You better be a great Trainer or you're gonna now about it!" and Scott seemed to pose a look that said, "I wonder what he's thinking of!" They kept walking for a little longer. It was mid day and it was rather cold. Not many Pokemon could be seen around but Scott spotted the occasional Pidgey circling them. Clouds seemed to drift over the sun now and again but it wasn't awfuly dark.​

They had been walking for quite a while now, and couldn't see any sign of the next town. Bulbasaur looked up at Scott once more. "I wouldn't say I was the greatest Trainer in the world," Began Scott,"But I am pretty good. And don't expect me to perform mircales either. I'm not gonna dissapear in a puff of green smoke or- Woa!" at the end of that sentence, a shattering explosion rang through the Route. There was a flash and then a puff of green smoke. Out from the smoke emerged a flying Pokemon that swooped and lurched for Scott and Bulbasaur. "Duck!" Shouted Scott as he jumped onto the ground, just avoiding the Pokemon. He pulled out his black Pokedex, which he still had from Herion, and pointed it at the Pokemon.​

Pidgey, the Tiny Bird Pokemon. It hates to fight and is rather Docile. If it is disturbed or hurt, it will ferociously attack. Its beak is razor sharp!

"Bulbasaur, wait until it's close!" shouted Scott. Bulbasaur turned it head out and let out a confused: "Bulba?". Scott replied, "Just trust me!". Bulbasaur stood its ground, waiting for the Pidgey to swoop close and attack. It was a meter away from Bulbasaur and flying at an alarming speed. "Tackle, quick!" commanded Scott. Bulbasaur jumped up and Tackled Pidgey directly in the face. Bulbasaurs high defence caused Pidgey to fly off him, keeping Bulbasaur undamaged and the Pidgey in shock. "Now, try Tackle again, Bulbasaur!" Shouted Scott. Bulbasaur charged at the Pidgey who was dazed on the ground, and hit it with imense force. It hit the ground as it attempted to fly away and rolled onto its back. "Enough, Bulba!" Bulbasaur turned, looking puzzled again. "That's you!" Said Scott with a smile. Bulbasaur looked at him for a moment, then smiled with a wide grin. "Huh? Watch out!" Bellowed Scott as he put out a hand, hoping to somehow save Bulbasaur as the Pidgey came tackling into him from the sky. Bulbasaur flew backwards and skidded along the ground.​

Scott ran over by his side. "Are you okay, Bulba?" Bulba let out a short whimper then opened his eyes and smiled. "Excelent, now get back out there!" commanded Scott. Bulba got up and ran back near the Pidgey. "Run for the Pidgey!" Shouted Scott. Bulba ran towards Pidgey, but not knowing what to do next. "Now, Tackle, full Force!" shouted Scott as he pointed at his target. bulba hit Pidgey, slam-bang in its face, causing it to fly back and faint. "Now, pokeball, Go!" Shouted Scott as he flung the Pokeball towards the dazed victim!​

OOC: I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply, I've been away from the Computer =)​

rii - chii

Kihihihihi....
    Years
    cerulean15: That was a great battle post, good connection once again with your Pokemon!

Toxic_Moonlight: Good capture post! You've captured that Pidgey!
    You captured a level 4 Male Pidgey!

Water Pokemon Specialist: Unfortunately, signups are closed D= and only one person may have one type of Pokemon

Chapter 3: Viridian City

Number of Posts: 2

Description: A large city which is filled with residents and passing by trainers. It also holds a trainer school, a gym and even a Trainer House.

What can you do in a City?
    • Go off to certain places
    • Have gym battles if the gym is opened
    • Explore the Town
    You may not catch wild Pokemon in the city, and you cannot have Pokemon Battles, unless your in a certain part of the town, for example in Viridian City, you may battle in a gym or the Trainer House. This is basically a place to restore your health and relax.

Areas of Interest
    Pokemon Center: A place where you may heal your Pokemon and sleep all for free!
    PokeMart: You may buy Pokemon Items here: Potion, Pokeball, Antidote, Awakening, and Paralyze Heal
    Gym: The gym is open, but the gym leader isn't here! He's not doing his job Dx
    Trainer House: A place to hang out and have battles, unfortunately the battle stage is closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back