• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sapphire hack: pokemon aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.

POKEMIKEY1292

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    thanks i really needed that!
    and i still need someone to help ih title screen. anybody willing to?
    and u need th sapphire (U) version to work the patch

Last edited:

magma_boi

Hungry Hungry Hippo
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2010
    change slugma to a growlithe GROWLITH RULES lol yer... has ne1 else had ne problems with the patch

POKEMIKEY1292

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    right now magma boi is helpin wit maping might have new pics soon
    im still searchen for someone to help me wit the title screen though anybody wanna help?

POKEMIKEY1292

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    The patch is workin perfectly. u just need the (U) version of sapphire to make it work. because magma boi was having probloms wit the patch and when he used the (U) version it worked. if anybody doesnt know what im talkin about PM me for questions. o and i renamed the game to pokemon sapphire 2. im not so sure im goin to keep the name. o im sill waitn for magma boi to send me the new pics of petalburg woods he made.

POKEMIKEY1292

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    srry bout that im having problems wit pokeamplifier 3.2. i think i can fix it around like 20 min if you want ill PM u the patch with the level evolving scyther?

POKEMIKEY1292

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    o yea

yea i think so. and more pics!
    o and for you people who want scyther to evolve without the metal coat hears the patch!
    Note: other things were edited may is glitchy so dont worry and i changed scyther to evolve to scizor at level 30 and scyther learns razorleaf at level 6

Last edited:

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
    how do you open .IPS files i can't find a way to open them and how do i get elite map download or link would be thanked.

Last edited:

POKEMIKEY1292

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    um

do u have elite map? if u do use the ips utility and select the unmodified sapphire (U) and select the patch and it should be attached
    im still lookin for sumone to help wit the title editing. i really need help plz

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    a great program for patching is lunar ips or lips and thanks for the patch..I'll need to start the game over lol...all my pokemon are around lvl 60 and I just finished with turning off the power plant for mauville lol..ah well..a scizor would be cool with razor leaf :)

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    no worries about starting over as long as I can get scizor its worth it, any chance of getting Onix? with its evolution?

xXkillaXx

Banned
    Years
    i found 3 errors ingame when i made it with Lunar IPS and they are attatched and the third 1 is the Main Charecters corrupted body.

Last edited:

Nox30_04

Traveller
    Years
    I didn't have those errors..everything seems fine to me...and that one screenshot looks like it was flipped..that gym should be on the other side of littleroot

POKEMIKEY1292

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    NEWS- the story line has been changed and the new storyline is.....
    after brendan become champ his parents moved back to johto but when they find out u have been born "20 yrs lata" they decide to move back to hoenn
    in hoenn ur raised by ur grandmother and ur grandfather took back the gym in petalburg. one day u decide u ant to follow in ur fathers footsteps so u decide to become a trainer. u meet prof. syrus while he is being attacked and save him. and then ur adventure starts............
    at the end of the elite 4 instead of steven u face "brenden"
    hope u like the new sory line :) and norman and his wife have been turned into old people new pics soon :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back