• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amber, (Ancient Amber?) FR hack idea help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtwo760

Gamer/Hacker
    Years
    Alright, I need help with a plot, and idea maybe name if no one likes those. All I have so far is the old cliche you are challenge by your rival to become the best, but I want to be able to have all the pokemon, new maps, and new story line. I'd love some help, and critiscism (spelled right?) if I get so far as a good story, and plot. But hey, this is the story and plot developement right? ^_^

Mewtwo760

Gamer/Hacker
    Years
    Oops, I forgot to add the thanks, lol.

You could use anciet pokemon like Mamoswine,Tangrowth,Yanmega.
    You could also make all sorts of anciet fakemon oh and plotline could be anchint kanto.

Thats what I was thinking, except no fakemon, like kabuto, aerodactyl

i mean the main pokemon would be kabuto and aerodactyl

Last edited:

Explosion

Free-Lance Spriter
    Years
    The seafoam islands could be completly iced over, and cinnbar could be attached to pallet twn making it a firey wasteland all the way to mt.moon

You could edit a few sprites to make them more prehestoric.

Last edited:

Mewtwo760

Gamer/Hacker
    Years
    The seafoam islands could be completly iced over, and cinnbar could be attached to pallet twn making it a firey wasteland all the way to mt.moon

Wow you've some good ideas, i'll think about that one

theres a little problem though i dont know how to edit pokemon like that

i mean edit the pokemon themselves not the roms lol

Last edited:

Explosion

Free-Lance Spriter
    Years
    thanks oh and lavender saffron and vermilion could be a jungle and wait till i start thinkin about the sevil islands.

Well im on the wii internet so i cant really help you there but try checking the emulator forms and pm some spriters.

Mewtwo760

Gamer/Hacker
    Years
    thanks oh and lavender saffron and vermilion could be a jungle and wait till i start thinkin about the sevil islands.

Lol, your welcome, and i should be thanking you, your cool ideas and all

yeah maybe i should pm some people, any other cool ideas (your really helping me here)

Last edited:

Explosion

Free-Lance Spriter
    Years
    No problem and also mt.ember could be active and it could be like a mission to stop it from erupting with moltres or groudon or hetrans help

On seven isle. you could have the ruins be connected and you can get all regis including gigas

Mewtwo760

Gamer/Hacker
    Years
    Thats a really good idea, but the sad thing is i cant script i map, so if you know any good scripters...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I like the idea.

Mamoswine
    Infernape
    Primape
    Ambipom
    Slaking
    Fossil Pokemon
    Relicanth
    Regigigas
    Legendary Pokemon
    Rock Types and Ice types and Dragon types

These should be the pokemon it focuses on. I think u are on to something though. It should be like a futuristic organization has sent u back in time an ur focus is seeking a time traveling pokemon for a certain purpose.

Explosion

Free-Lance Spriter
    Years
    I like the idea.

Mamoswine
    Fossil Pokemon
    Relicanth
    Regigigas
    Legendary Pokemon
    Rock Types

These should be the pokemon it focuses on. I think u are on to something though. It should be like a futuristic organization has sent u back in time an ur focus is seeking a time traveling pokemon for a certain purpose.

I like the whole futurisic thing but team rockets causing trouble so thats why youre sent back.

Mewtwo760

Gamer/Hacker
    Years
    I like the idea.

Mamoswine
    Fossil Pokemon
    Relicanth
    Regigigas
    Legendary Pokemon
    Rock Types

Whoah, how bout this at the begining yur in the future then yor organization sends you back in time to investagate these pokemon

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I like that but I wish it were not Rocket. Galactic fts better or possibly make up a team called team Fossil or something time based. I was saying that u are a trainer who was to help for research and got stuck in the past but u can contact the researchers somehow and they tell u to find a time traveling Pokemon.

Explosion

Free-Lance Spriter
    Years
    hm.......... ooh idea four island is completly frozen over and theres an ice flow that takes you to seafoam islands where you capture articuno or lugia

i like that divo a secret anciet shrine where celebi could be hiding

Mewtwo760

Gamer/Hacker
    Years
    hm.......... ooh idea four island is completly frozen over and theres an ice flow that takes you to seafoam islands where you capture articuno or lugia

i like that divo a secret anciet shrine where celebi could be hiding

a shrine is perfect for celebi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back