• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Amethyst Purple

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    I know a bunch a peoples already made this hack but i came up with an idea and decided to try it,

includes: new legendary,
    new starters (maybe)
    includes 10 legendaries!
    sinnoh pokemon
    and a new region!
    and u can go past lvl 100!!!!!!!!!!!

story: your a 15 year old person (boy or girl) who wants to become a pokemon master like many others, your prof. tells u u can only do that by catching more pokemon, u try to do wat he says. As u compete with ure rival gary ure also trying to pursue ure dream of becoming a pokemon master. U get into a lot of trouble as ure mother worries about u but wen u come home after defeating the league everything seems back to normal. u start a qwest on catching all the legendary pokemon in this region, little did u know Ameethist (i know its a bad name) was watching u with the curse he got from the evil one. then evil Ameethist appears! the world falls into chaos as Ameethist since he had gathered up his legendary pokemon army with the legendary pokemon you have not caught yet! and they try to stop u from catching the rest of the legendary pokemon and becoming a pokemon master! Will u stop Ameethist's evil plans and set him free from the curse?

need help on: everything i havent started it yet and ive never made a hack!!!! im really lost so any help would be appreciated, i also need help with making the sprite for Ameethist and on wat to call the new region, i know its a lot to ask but ive always wanted to make a hack and i feel like this is a good opertunity

thanx a bunch, the lomp

P.S. this is a hack of pokemon ruby

not only do i need help but i also want to know if this sounds interesting and is worth making

oopsy double posted, srry

i wanted to let everyone know that im twisting this around a little bit and this is all before u beat the league then after u get the 8th badge the legends and evil Ameethist comes, also u dont get to meet the evil one in the game yet unless i make sum more changes, 1 more thing u have to battle 2 Ameethists, evil and purified

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2008
    UPDATE: Region TRENTOR
    NEW POKEMON not just legendary
    LVL 300! thats the highest lvl in this game
    STILL NEED HELP MAKING IT
    NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE SPRITES
    NEW NAME: Pokemon Amethyst Purple: Dawn of Ameethist
    U CAN GET AUTOMATIC SHINIES FROM PEOPLE DURING EVENTS
    EVIL ONE IS IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

update by:
    ~the lomp

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    You revived a thread again. Look at the date of the last post before posting.

You're getting an infraction. Don't do it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back