• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Ancient Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Hacker

Intermediate Hacker
    Years
    Rom Information

Base Rom: Ruby
    Author: The-Hacker
    Language: English

Features

• New Region - Explore the true pokemon world--Ancient Alpha!
    • Awesome Plot!
    • No Elite 4 -But there is a Champion.
    • New Sprites
    • New set of starters
    • New Scripts
    • All Legendaries available for you to catch!
    Storyline
    You have just moved to your new home in the Hoenn Region. Professor Birch was in trouble, and after saving him, you are offered a starter pokemon to come along with you on your journey. When coming to Route 2, you see a tremendous rift in the ground. For some reason, it feels as if it is calling you...
    You enter and find yourself among Arceus, the creator of Pokemon Universes. It has been waiting for you and it was no coincidence that you happened to move to hoenn. You were born as a chosen one and your destiny is to rid the true pokemon world,ANCIENT ALPHA, of the evil approaching--wanting to annihilate their domain. But, you are not skilled enough and for that, Arceus sends you off to the dangers of ANCIENT ALPHA, wanting you to confront the 8 Alpha Warriors, and the gods of pokemon (Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza).
    Currently, Ancient Alpha and the land of hoenn are connected with various portals in many places so you shall visit familiar cities. But, who is this evil menace? It is the one pokemon known as pikachu... This is the very same pikachu who was partners with the current PokeMaster, Ash Ketchum. How did Pikachu turn evil? Well, thats for him to know and you to find out!...
    Team
    The Hacker - This is a SOLO HACK PRODUCTION! So I do everything myself.

Programs Used

• AdvanceMap By Lu-Ho
    • Advanced Starter By HackMew
    • Overworld Editor RE By HackMew
    • Hacked UNLZ.gba By HackMew
    • A-Trainer By HackMew
    • SMCA By HackMew
    • XSE By HackMew
    CURRENT BUGS/GLITCHES

• Boy sprite's pallet colors are glitched up from time to time.

You can also check out my website for this hack at pokemonancientorigins.webs.com

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
    crap, utterly crap, you have done nothing except change the starters, steal some overworlds from light platinum, slightly edit maps and there are level 40s at the beggining, the only thing anywhere near ok is the titlescreen, change your username to "the-editor"

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
    crap, utterly crap, you have done nothing except change the starters, steal some overworlds from light platinum, slightly edit maps and there are level 40s at the beggining, the only thing anywhere near ok is the titlescreen, change your username to "the-editor"

he's right. u just edited stuff... nothing new :P try making ur own stuff... Make a team, because this is maybe the worst hack ever =[

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2012
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This hack is so MESSSED UP . U should have a team. And also theres a level 40 regirock in the beggining of the Cave where arceus is!!! This hack is crap. U should change the script. And u should change the First Town. And when u enter the cave the boy sprite turns yellow and green.

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Pros
    I've got to say no because you stole and barely did anything in this hack. You stole the overworld sprite from light platium.

Cons
    WTF level 40 Regirock how is this possible!
    You did nothing with the girl you just slightly edited the boy.
    Wow that Delcatty May has is impossible to beat!
    No elemtanal Balance. What the Heck! Rock, Rock/Steel, and Dragon.
    Trainers are way poorly done.
    You stole Overworld sprites.
    I should report u for stealing sprites.
    Overworld sprites suck (I mean the boy not anything else. Also those Red things.)

You should bin this horrible hack. Only the Title screen is good. ooh! New scripts it's only Acrecus.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    You can thank Spherical Ice for approving a thread wrongly, again. Sorry about the hassle, but can you guys just report something if it's stolen instead of bashing the owner? Thanks. Anyway, this is being closed for theft/not significantly edited enough.

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back