• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon and Items UFT

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    I need the following Pokemon and Items :)

Spoiler:

My Pokemon Offers:
    Spoiler:

Items I have to Offer

Spoiler:

My Shiny Wishlist
    Spoiler:

My Shiny Offers
    Spoiler:

Also, if anyone has a female shiny oddish with a Jolly Nature, I will trade you my female shiny Bellossom for her! It would really make my life if someone had a jolly natured female shiny oddish (or gloom) to trade me! She is one of my dream pokemon, and I want to use her for contests :D

Last edited:

NTJ

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2010
    I can give you a razor claw if you'd be willing to give me bagon or an old amber or both

Years
    I have some of those berries you are looking for.
    I have Spelon, Watmel, Durin, Yache, Coba, and Charti.
    Could I trade those for a Zangoose, Chikarita, Treecko, Enigma berry, Custap berry, and Rowap berry?

Edit: And my FC is in my sig on that card. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Garchomp for Bagon or Old Amber, or both?
    FC is in sig.

Thanks in advance.

Years
    Weird. I'm still on but I cannot find you either. I'll sign out of Wi-fi, check the code, and get back in. :/ Maybe it's messing up right now?

Just in case it looks funny in my sig here is my FC again (looking at my palpad right now :) ): 3652 9007 5830

Edit: I'm back in Wi-Fi. Maybe it'll show us this time? I checked your platinum FC in my palpad and it looks the same as in your sig. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    Hmm... Maybe the Wi-fi is messing up? Bleck. :(
    Okay, I'm going to something else. I'm going to restart my DS and stuff and get back on.

Edit: I'm back in again. I also moved closer to my modem so I have full bars. I've never had this trouble before. :( I don't mind if we keep trying so that I can get those berries to you. If this keeps up for much longer I am going to have to reschedule because I have to get off soon. ;_; If that happens I know that I will be on tomorrow. Same time and earlier through out the day. :D

Last edited:

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    Thank you sooo much! Sorry it was confusing.. My boyfriend is the one on the computer, and he is playing WOW so I have to wait until he is done to check this :p

Years
    Your welcome, and thank you so much! xD I'm soo glad we got it figured out! xD
    LOL about your boyfriend. :D

Thanks again for the trade! XD

No worries about it being confusing ^__^ None at all! It was actually kinda fun trying to figure it out :D

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    I can breed you a Gible if you like, in exchange for Zangoose or Bagon?

I also have a Dragonite I could breed, so let me know if you're happy with lv1 Gible/Dratini. I can give them Pokerus too if you want.

Last edited:

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    I actually have Gible and Dratini. I just want to see a Dragonite and Garchomp because I am too lazy to continue leveling them up :p

If you would like, I can give you Bagon :)

Back