• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon and Items UFT

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Hello, I can give you 1 Master ball and any 5 items you would like. :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    oh i don't have any of the pokemon you need :(
    would you trade me a charmander out of the goodness of your heart?
    emmaa xxx

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    aw thanks! people on here are so nice. shall i go and wait in the wi fi room? my number is 4769 9551 1112
    shall i go wait there now? xxx

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Okay, I'll wait here in wi-fi! :D

Thank you for the trade! :D

Last edited:

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    :) Hi NTJ! I will trade with you after I trade with Emma :D It shouldn't take too long!

Oh my gosh, you are the nicest person ever :p Are you sure you want to give me these? Thank you soo much!

Celebi11

Despicable Me
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2013
    Whew, you're a great breeder! :D I'm giving you the Pokemons I gave you. Lets trade and later. Can we? Bye bye! :D

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    We sure can, I am trading with Emma in just one second, and then I will get your Bagon for you and we can trade :) Are there any others of mine you need? Check my FC in your Pal Pad. It might have changed from last night :) I moved and I didn't realize that would make my FC change, but it did!!!

I sitting here playing neopets too, I'm such a geek, hahaha

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2010
    yay :)
    everyone this girl is the top banana, she was so nice and GENEROUS to me :) I didn't even give her anything in return she just did it out of the goodness of her heart.

pokemon_beauty

Pretty in Pink
    Years
    @ Emma ;) Thank you! Let me know if you need anything else in the future :D

@ NTJ - I am coming on with your Bagon and Old Amber. Check my FC in your Pal Pad, I didn't see you on wifi :)

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
    I actually have Gible and Dratini. I just want to see a Dragonite and Garchomp because I am too lazy to continue leveling them up :p

If you would like, I can give you Bagon :)
    So you just need them for the Pokedex? Will it count as seeing them if we just trade once and then trade back? I have a Dragonite and I can have a Garchomp with a little more training.

Back