• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Anime VS Manga

Pokemon: Anime VS Manga; which one is better

• The Manga!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • The Anime!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Both ^^

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Neither -.-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fanh

<= Gotta eat 'em all
Years
  • I'm not sure where to post this thread, the Pokemon Manga/Comics forum or the TV shows and Movies one, so I'm putting it here XD

So what do you like better? The Pokemon anime or the manga? I used to like the anime when I was young, but that was so long ago, and I didn't even know about Pokemon Special at that time. I switched to PokeSpe right after when I got to read a volume =D IMO, in the manga, the Pokemon are better, the characters are better (appearance AND intelligence XD), and the plots seem to be better too.

What's your choice? ^^

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    Well i always liked the anime alot,

but I just got the book Pokemon adventures:the best of Red.

And Its reallyy cool so far and Im only on the 3 chapter.
    So probly should have voted I like both
    but I will probly always like the anime tha best,

But I still have to read more of the manga

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    The anime is much more popular, but on subject I prefer the manga. The manga plot is much more complicated (can be good or bad) and I like the characters over the anime.

And there is a manga called The Electric Tale of Pikachu that is based on the anime, so...?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    From what I've read of Pokemon Special/Adventures, I like it a lot more for the reasons everyone else has talked about, plus the fact that I actually get excited over the battles in the manga. For some reason, the battles in the anime almost always bore me :p

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • Oh my the anime is everything for me. I know no one who actually read the mangas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back