• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon Annoyances

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2009
    What annoyed or annoys you in pokemon?

Mine has to be

• changing ahs voice now I bet you hear this a lot but that annoyed me the most

• On the handheld games when you battle a fisherman who has 6 magicarps that all they can do is splash. They just get in the way

• When you don't want to bump in to pokemon you do but then when you're roaming round looking for pokemon they never pop up! Its like the games no's what your doing its crazy

What are yours?

eevee00

Prof Oak's Aide
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    I don't like how every game comes with another "Uncacthable" Pokemon like Mew.
    I think Mew should be the only Pokemon that is impossible to get without cheating, it was the original and I can't stand how every new game has an uncacthable Pokemon like Celebi or Jirachi who are kinda like clones of Mew...

Also, I think Kangaskhan's baby should become an offical Pokemon that can be obtained by breeding Kangaskhan, it seems stupid that breeding a Kangaskhan just results in another Kangaskhan.

In the anime, Paul's first battle against Ash came down to Elekid vs. Pikachu, Elekid evolves at level 30 so I'm assuming it's below that level and Ash has been training with Pikachu for years so I assume it's around level 80. Pikachu should have easily defeated Elekid but the match ended in a draw, it's stuff like this that I don't like about the Anime...

Years
  • Agree with UberChomp. It's really odd. I used to pretend I wanted to look for Pokemon because I thought it would magically work.

Back