• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon anyone?

Gamethief19

That's what she said.....
Years
  • Can't anyone explain to me how to get pokemon onto my PSP? From what I read, there is no hacking involved. And even if there is, there is no reason why my question should be unanswered.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    This would require the use of an Emulator and thus, this seems more suitable for the Emulation section so I'll move it there.

Years
  • It is impossible without hacking.

Whatever you "read" is false information.

Once you get Custom Firmware(PSP CFW, Google it)
    info on how to install the emulator is in the GPSP tutorial part of my sig.

NTA

Where?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2012
    what firmware do u have do u even know how to find out?

Chairzard

Professor oak finished chair
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    You will have to upgrade your psp to a custom firmware, you will need a pandoras battery or make one with a extra psp battery.

How old are you?

Years
  • Find this:
    Pokemon anyone?

I found this pic with google....

Chairzard

Professor oak finished chair
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2008
    I still don't know what firmware or a pandoras battery is. And why would you want to know how old I am? *cough*stalker*cough*
    Cause I don't want to explain the process to a little kid who can't understand, and judging by your above posts that is what I would guess.

Gamethief19

That's what she said.....
    Years
  • Cause I don't want to explain the process to a little kid who can't understand, and judging by your above posts that is what I would guess.

Define "little". I'm a sophomore in High School. Is that enough info for you. And you would be surprised at what little kids can understand.

Back