• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Apatite-Tanzanite

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2011
    Good here I present them my 5ta generation pokemon invented. Pokemon Apatite-Tanzanite. With pokemon totally new.

This generation removes I finish in Tokai's, famous region for his(her,your) rare(strange) pokemones, the majority of they from the space. The teacher Haye studies pokemones of the space, and I capture 3 pokemones rare(strange) of the space, of which 1 was entrusting you in order that you train it and agas to evolve to be able to study it better, and to learn it(he,she) brings over of and his(her,your) assaults and skills in battle.

I present Acontinuacion the front pages(fronts) of my generation Apatite-Tanzanite, hope that they like.

Pokemon ver Apatite.

Pokemon ver Tanzanite.

Here the map of Tokai's region.

The brown parts are the caves of the region, and the symbols are some mysterious places of the map

I hope that they like, in the near(next) post traere to the 3 pokemon initial.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2011
    Thank you for thinking, if you have reason with it of seeing her that tendria that to be a version in you see of seeing, but it gives him(her) a touch mas personalized for my:).

Good here I bring the 3 pokemon initial of this generation, hope that they like.
    Information: The stats of battle of the pokemon estan placed to the right of the image. The images change every 4 seconds and it(he,she) goes on to the evolution. Above(up) of the image it(he,she) appears the level in which this pokemon possesses these stats of fights and all his(her,your) information.

These are the 3 pokemones captured by the proferora Haye of Tokai's region.

Here one GIF with 3 initials and his(her,your) evolutions.

Pokemon alien plants.

Pokemon spatial rocket

Pokemon foreign siren

Acontinuacion the wild pokemones.

Pokemon kangaroo boxer

Pokemon grenade

He(She) will place the progress of my work in this second post, this way that do not forget to pass for here if they want to see all.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2011
    Remember(Remind) that to the advance of my work pondre in the second post, this way that pass for sigh to see all.

Thank you for thinking:D. Here I they bring the first wild pokemon of this generation, boxer treats himself(herself) about a pokemon kangaroo, I hope that they like. His(her,your) information to the right as(like) already it saven like all the images that pondre.

Here I allow them him they to like.

Pokemon kangaroo boxer

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2011
    Good thank you very much for thinking ~ *! * ~Tatsujin Gosuto ~ *! * ~

Here I they bring the following wild pokemon, it is a question of one type I steel and it(he,she) represents to a grenade, I present Gumpoosh and Arcileboom. I hope that they like.

Pokemon grenade

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Ummm I think for the next post you should translate what's in French or whatever language. You can make it a Normal type as the second type but then it will have a four times weakness to Fighting type moves

:t354:TG

DialgaPalkiaGiratina

Kudos to zappyspiker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2010
    Crap...I was making a pokemon game, I was planning on calling it "Pokemon Tanzanite" is it ok if I use that name? Cause your is called "Pokemon Apatit-Tanzanite?"

Back