• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Apocalypse

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    About me:

Well, I am pretty much new to this forum. It is my dream to make this hack. I've always been interested in making my own Pokemon game, and as such, have made little storylines with a bunch of friends years ago. But now, I am going to need a team- a team to brin my dream into fruition-a team to make this goal come true.

Hack of:

Pokemon: Fire Red

Features:

New Pokemon
    New Trainers
    New Storyline
    New Items
    New Types
    New Moves (maybe)
    A whole new adventure!

Storyline:

The story begins in the Tiren Region, which, over the past few months, has beenn falling victim to numerous naturak disasters. Not only that, but a gang of mysterious people have been stealing many things, from antennas to crystals. Also, some strange creatures have been discovered roaming in the dark. News of it has been ringing through towns, and the old and young both have thought of only one reason this could be happening-Apocalypse. You wake up, and walk downstairs. Your mom and Professor Spruce are sitting down, talking. Your mom walks up to you and says the professor would like to speak to you. So you go talk to him. He says you are ready to become a Pokemon Trainer-your dream. He gives you a Pokemon, and asks you as a favor, to look for the reason of all these disasters. Little do you know, as soon as you leave, you are immediately trapped in this conspiracy. Watch out for the evil team, and the Creatures of the Night.

Screenshots/Videos:

Route 1- Mapping Progress: | | | | | (40%)

Team:

Scripters-Me,
    Mappers-Me,
    Spriters -Me,
    Ideas- Me,
    Beta testers-Vrai, CeRebii

Banners:

Progress:

Apex Town: | | | | | | | | | | (10%)
    Beta-1: | | | | | | | | | | ( 0%)
    Route 1: | | | | |(Mapping) | | | | | (Scripting) (Total=40%)

News:
    -First Screenshot is up (although it isn't complete). {Sun,Nov. 30
    -I'm looking for a team. {Sun, Nov. 30
    -I have already started on the hack. {Sun, Nov. 30
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

I think I got everything. Please tell me if I missed something! Also, please suggest ideas for the game, and ask to join the team!

-Kingdmhearts2luv3r

Last edited:

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    ok.......... all i can say is good luck............

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Okay. Thanks. I am going to start scripting. Some screenies should be in by next Sunday, or earlier.

Anyone wanna join the team?

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I'd love to beta test and/or help with ideas. PM me, if you want my help.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Current News

-Need a team soon
    -1 Screenshot up, many more to go
    -This message shall be subject to change

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    That new route 1 looks suprisingly similar to the original route 1.

That's why under the screenie, it says the Progress completion is 40% (previously 20%)

Since you seem to be a good all-round hacker, would you like ot be part of the team?

Last edited:
    Back