• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Apocalyptic Dimension

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
    Pokemon: Apocalyptic Dimension

Welcome to my RP, Pokemon Apocalytpic Dimension, or PAD. I hope you will join this one and have fun as this epic storyline unfolds. We accept new RP'ers to veterans, and it's a great place to come to for any RP lover.

STORYLINE:
    Spoiler:

CHARACTER FORM(You must fill one of these out before RP'ing)
    Spoiler:

Info About Events
    Spoiler:

Now, go and RP yourselves silly! ;)

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
    ok heres my chraracter

Name:Jay

Starter:Torchic

Description of appearence: Short brown hair,Tall,tan, black and blue shirt/jacket, and blue pants

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Character name: Ray
    Character Starter ChoiceIMPORTANT: Shinx
    Char. Gender: male
    He has dark green jeans on, and a red sweatshirt. His brown hair is always a mess, and is held back by a blue bandana. He has tan skin. He has a small scar on his skin.

lolkipz

PokéNerd♀
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    Character Name: Misaki
    Character Starter ChoiceIMPORTANT: Charmander (Nicknamed Charrie)
    Description of Physical Apperance/Picture of Character: Puffy Orange-blond hair that goes down to her waist. a. ice blue miniskirt, and a Dark purple tank top. she has brown eyes.
    Character Gender: female

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
    Character Name: Taylor Wick
    Character Starter Choice: Squirtle
    Description of Physical Apperance/Picture of Character: Taylor is a fairly short, slim young teenage male. His eyes are a bold shade of blue. His hair is style simalir to that of a "spice-boy" it i coloured chestnut-brown with blonde highlights. He wears a faded green buttoned shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbow. He wears a pair of denim jeans and also wears a pair of black plimsolls. He rarely ventures anywhere without wearing his snood.
    Character Gender: Male.

[Hope this roleplay becomes active. Good plot behind it.]

Years
    Character Name: Dane Emrald
    Character Starter Choice IMPORTANT: Shuppet
    Description of Phyhsical Apperance/Picture of Character: midnight blue hair storm grey eyes sky blue shirt black jeans black gloves and abag that looks like a gulpin on my back
    Character Gender:male

Last edited:
    Back