• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Apparel

Years
    Anyone know if there is Pokemon Apparel for adults? I'm 22, (23 in 2 days) and I'm a total kid at heart. I'd like to find some Pokemon PJ bottoms or slippers.

If so, where would I find something like that?
    I've already thoroughly searched the Pokemon website, and they have no apparel there what so ever.

Ayselipera

It's suppose to be for older fans who grew up with the first 150 Pokemon, plus Mew and you get 151. Here's a link that shows a few shirts. It's just shirts though. No slippers or pajama bottoms. :/

I'm not sure how many shirts they have out. At the moment I only know of six.

Years
    Oh! Thank you so much! Shirts is a start. Maybe I'll run to Walmart and see if I can find some Pokemon fabric and make my own PJ's. That will some feat though haha

Thanks again!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    The Hot Topic at my local mall carries some, as well as a lot of other Nintendo memorabilia, but it is terribly overpriced imo. >_>

I still want their Hylian Shield print hoodie

Years
    Yea, HT is really overpriced. The only time I shop there now (since I have to pay for my own stuff now haha) is if they're having a sale near the holidays.

Digital Wings

Alert to sounds.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 23, 2013
    Wow, those shirts are legit!

I can't post the link because I'm new here, but try searching up 'pokemon fabric' on eBay...I found this monstrosity that's like... Pikachu, Pichu and... Patamon? and it looks like a Mew exploded on the background... my eyes are bleeding..

Years
    Wow, those shirts are legit!

I can't post the link because I'm new here, but try searching up 'pokemon fabric' on eBay...I found this monstrosity that's like... Pikachu, Pichu and... Patamon? and it looks like a Mew exploded on the background... my eyes are bleeding..

haha, let me take a look...

*a few moments later*
    Oh
    Em
    Gee
    You are quite right... I don't even know what to say about that fabric... Holy crap.

dragontamerandrea

i love my scalies. :3
    Years
    Hot Topic caries a Pokemon line but be warned they are all cutesy pokemon like pika and jiggly
    I have a japanese Charizard tshirt I found but its ages 8-10 so I can just about squeeze in

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Agree with Timberjj, you can go to Hot Topic and find some pokemon-related stuff (mainly shirts I think). I imagine you'd have to hunt online for some other than that...or visit Japan (positive they have pkmn apparal for adults there :D). What do you say? It would be a great way to celebrate your b-day.

Ayselipera

Oh! Thank you so much! Shirts is a start. Maybe I'll run to Walmart and see if I can find some Pokemon fabric and make my own PJ's. That will some feat though haha

Thanks again!

Your welcome!

Sorry if it's not a large selection I don't know of many Pokemon clothing stores. Your best bet would be to search online like some others said. I would also suggest going to a local flea market. Here's another link that has shirts that you could pull off as sleep wear. They do also have pajamas and slippers if you type in Pokemon pajamas or slippers in that website's search bar.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Huh. That Hypno shirt kinda says Pied Piper/Pedobear hybrid.

Anyways, it's pretty nice that the shirts exist. The only other Pokemon anything I'd seriously consider wearing would be those Lucario hats, and I'd probably save it for conventions and stuff.

LugiaFreak

Years
    I got some Pikachu slippers a few months back... I believe they were from Hot Topic? I think?

Or, you could just Google it. See if you find anything.

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
    Yes it's called Pokemon 151.

It's suppose to be for older fans who grew up with the first 150 Pokemon, plus Mew and you get 151. Here's a link that shows a few shirts. It's just shirts though. No slippers or pajama bottoms. :/

I'm not sure how many shirts they have out. At the moment I only know of six.

Haha, wow I'd love to get that Kakuna top or the Cubone one.
    Infact I'd like all of those! I may be 18 but I'd wear these Pokemon tops with pride :D

Back