• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Aqua Sapphire

How's the beta's difficulty? (I plan to buff up the Route 50 wild Pokemon)

• Perfect

Votes: 23 42.6%
  • Way too hard

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Could be harder

Votes: 19 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I'm not sure that this was mentioned but... While playing the game, a huge glitch happened... After nurse joy gives you your pokemon back in sierra town or wherever porf. oak's school is... the screen goes all crazy funky colors and nurse joy reapeats her last line and the game freezes. Is there a fix? What went wrong?

EDIT: Sorry, I just notoced someone posted tish too... sorry.

PeregrineFig

Starting Pokémon Obsidian
    Years
  • I'm not sure that this was mentioned but... While playing the game, a huge glitch happened... After nurse joy gives you your pokemon back in sierra town or wherever porf. oak's school is... the screen goes all crazy funky colors and nurse joy reapeats her last line and the game freezes. Is there a fix? What went wrong?

EDIT: Sorry, I just notoced someone posted tish too... sorry.

Huh. I just started a new file, and got this glitch too. I'm going to look into it and hopefully I can figure out the issue.

Edit: I think I solved it, in the script the snippet with her last line uses a return command despite being called with a goto. I'm about to upload a new beta that should work.

tjwilliams24

Gone.
    Years
  • Yeah that happened to me too( the nurse joy glitch). But besides that, the game was really good until i stopped playing because of that glitch. I really like the tiles and how you could get an arcanine so early(hes my favorite fire pokemon) and i really liked his sprite. anyways good luck with this game

Kidef

I'm ready to win :D
    Years
  • Nice hack ! And you preety good for a beginner hacker ! (I'm beginner too !) . Do you have put for starter marill because I like marills !! Keep the good work !! :D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hmmm... This looks good
    Its just the in between Johto And Kanto
    I swear lookd biggur

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back