• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Aqua?

WHALESDUDE

I am me.
Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm WHALESDUDE! I've got a new game comming up and I saw your site looking for resources! I thought I might post my Idea up here too and hang around... Hope you don't mind! I've gotten the starter set Blizzy made (I knew him from another forum... He's quite a traveler I might add) and read a few Ideas/Game Plots from the forums :P

I've gotten some more Tilesets (Well, more additions, like stairs and computers and floor tiles, ect.) If you'd like to use them. I might also be looking into creaing a team for my project, but I need to think about it. I was thinking about the name Pokemon Aqua, because the entire project is on a string of islands (kinda like hawaii) in teh middle of the ocean. My main reason for needing a team is that I need a Scripter. Honestly I think I can do pretty much everything else! (Except maybe spriting... but I think I have all the ones I need. I've colllected them from various sources.) Also, I'm making custom pokemon along with keeping the old ones. Once I get going on making some final ones I post them here.

So... anyone want to help or comment? :D

EDIT: Anyone who would like to fill any position is fine too, But I might place a limit on how maany people can join! :P Too many people can cause a lack of communication and ultimately, problems :D

Back