• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Armageddon Within [PG-13+]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
  • Pokemon: Armageddon Within

Intro:
    Spoiler:

Plot:
    Spoiler:

Supplies:
    Within Clara's bag, supplies were found. They are distributed evenly.

Locations upon Doku:
    Yoko Town: START
    Spoiler:

Shred City: MID
    Spoiler:

Treacherous City A: MID
    Spoiler:

Treacherous City B: MID
    Spoiler:

Final Mountain: END
    Spoiler:

Rules:
    Spoiler:

List of supplies:
    Spoiler:

Every player gets one supply. Supplies are limitless. For example, each and every player can choose Pills. The only exception is Locket, of which there is only one of.

List of Starter Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Each trainer only gets one starter pokemon. Once a pokemon is chosen, it cannot be repeated, so no duplicates.

Character Application:
    Spoiler:

*optional*Pokemon Application:
    If you'd like, you can fill out a Pokemon Application for your starter. If you catch another pokemon (chose Great Ball as your supply)then you can choose to fill out a secondary Pokemon APplication for the new pokemon.

Spoiler:

Current Characters:
    Spoiler:

My Character Application:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    Character name:Celia
    Character Age:14
    Supply:pills
    Starter:Taillow
    Relations:
    History:She was taken from her family at a youn age... she singing voice is beautiful
    Personality: courageous active protective caring honorable and you'll see wahat else in the rp
    Appearence: Celia is tall thin and has light brown hair! She always wears a white shirt and shorts. Her hair is always in a pony tale. ( see a pic in my pictures) oh yeah she always carries a sword!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Character name: Kitaro Loch (Kit)
    Character Age: 14
    Supply:High-Energy Candy Bar
    Starter:deino
    Relations:
    History: Kits mother and Father Died mysteriously, leving only him and his brother to fend for themselves, bt soon after their parents death Kits brother grew ill from the plague and soon passed. with theses two events happening in such a short time it caused Kit to close his heart to everyone. but when he opens it to someone he becomes very protective of them and doesn't want to lose them.
    Personality: quiet, calm, tends not to get attached to people very quickly or easily (already has attachments to the group), very protective over the younger kids in the group

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Character name: Harry
    Character Age: 12
    Supply: Food
    Starter: Scraggy
    Relations: Has a crush on Celia but nobody knows
    History: Harry remembers nothing of what happened before the experiments
    Personality: Adventurous and brave. But a bit to reckless sometimes.

Siraxisbryo

Team Rocket Initiate
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Character name:Silas Goldburg
    Character Age: 15
    Supply:Great Ball
    Starter: Electrike
    Relations: N/A
    History: Silas's whole family was taken away from him and he never saw them again. He has constant nightmares about it and thinks he can see them in the stars.
    Personality: Due to his strange nature, Silas is a loner, often opting to go off by himself than conform to a group. He generally keeps company with Pokemon rather than humans. Due to this, he constantly has great balls to earn new companions.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • Character name: Valcarie Sky
    Supply: Max revive
    Starter: Gerafig
    Relations: Liked Archur
    History: Screaming. Yelling. That's all valcarie Remembers. She remembers men taking her away from her mother. her mother. A beautiful woman, she was. Her father. An strong, smart man. She too, was muscled, and smart. She had trained herself not to feel pain, or sorrow.
    Personality: you shall find out...

Character name: Valcarie Sky
    Supply: Max revive
    Starter: Gerafig
    Relations: N/A
    History: Screaming. Yelling. That's all Valcarie Remembers. She remembers men taking her away from her mother. her mother. A beautiful woman, she was. Her father. An strong, smart man. She too, was muscled, and smart. She had trained herself not to feel pain, or sorrow.
    Personality: you shall find out...

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Years
  • @Ravness Had a hard time getting through yours. But got through none the less.

Anyways, all are accepted. However, the SU's are kind of...measly. I'm not the one to talk since my example SU was just as measly. However, let's see some awesome RP'ing!

EDIT: Looks like this RP can start! Woo-hoo!

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    Yoko Town

[SIZE="a"]Celia stared into the pale blue sky, and thought So, this is Yoko town? A little to diessied and dead for me. I wonder when the others will arrive! as she watched the pink sunset Celia sang a song her father taught her

through sickness and famine,
    Love and hate,
    We the people and Pokemon,
    Will live on..... Forever.

"so taillow, wanna go inside". " Taiiiiilooooow" and with that celia and taillow went inside. [/SIZE]

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • The reason that the SU's seem kinda measly is because they weren't exactly the most well put together. It seems as though you left out some things that should be in the SU that I'll add to mine (appearance and gender, because sometimes it's hard to tell based off of a name). You should probably make a minimum paragraph requirement for things like personality/history

Character name: Archur Fitliano
    Character Age: 15
    Supply: Food
    Starter: Plusle
    Relations: Has a bit of a crush on Valkirie
    History: Archur was raised by his mother and older brother. Their mother was very sick and died. Archur's brother let him be taken away to see if there was any way that Archur could be used to create a vaccine.
    Personality: Archur is kind and helpful, always willing to lend a hand and will never leave someone behind, on the verge of death or as healthy as can be.
    Appearance: Tall and well built, standing at 6'2" with short dark brown hair with some natural lighter streaks in it. He found a pair of black plaid shorts in a house as well as a dark red shirt and he wears those all the time.

Pokemon: Plusle
    Current Evolutionary State: Basic
    Nickname: Kolgrímr
    Moveset: Thunder wave, thunder, helping hand, thunder bolt

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Harry looked around with Scraggy at his side. The place looked like a giant set of ruins. He went over to a rock and sat down, thinking of what would happen next. The lockette had got him thinking. He tried to remember everything before the tests but it was no use. Harry just stared at the ground. Scraggy padded over to him. "Scraggy?" it asked. All Harry had to remember is parents by was a knife. Perfectly sharp and good for self-defence
    "No Scraggy I'm not ok. Its just so strange. Why did Celebi choose us! I need answers." Harry replied. He looked around. Everything went into his head at once. It frightened him. He looked down at his knife he had. The only thing he could remember his parents by. A tear went down his eye. He had always been alone. Nobody to care for him. Nobody to help him. He stared up at the sky. He wondered one thing. Why was he one of the chosen.

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]A couple hours later, Celia and taillow took a walk. Celia saw a figure in the distance. "Taaaiiiiilllooow?" asked taillow. "yes we probably should say hi..." Celia and taillow started walking towards the figure. "owww!" Celia yelped as she tripped over a small gold locket. "what is this?" the locket was small with a picture of a girl. "who is this?" then she put it in her pocket and kept walking.

"Hey!" Celia yelled at the figure. "Taiiiiilooooow!" there was a scraggy next to the figure, "um, were you chosen too?"[/SIZE]

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Valcarie slowly strolled thruogh town. She sat on a near by bench to rest. She got her gataur, and sung:

The wind may change the land,
    The skies may come crashing down,
    But my love for you will never die.

May your spirit always be free,
    And your soul sing with joy,
    For I will never leave you.

Her voice was clear, and beautiful. She sent out her garrafig, Garr. "Time to go." she said. "Garr, we need to find the others..." Garr nodded. She hopped on his back, and they rode to town square.[/SIZE]

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Harry looked up to see a face. The most beautiful face he had ever seen in his life. "Uhhhh..... yeah!" He said blushing. "I'm Harry. Whats your name?" He didn't know what else to say because he had never really talked to many people before. Scraggy nudged him to say more but he didn't know what to say.

Raveness

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]@black hawk: you copied me! Not nice at all!

Celia looked at Harry "Celia is my name." Then she looked at scraggy " hi there scraggy! Aww your so cute!" then she looked back at Harry, " hey I found a place to stay for the night, we should go its getting kinda cold." Celia took Harry's hand, "come on! I'm shivering!" Celia led him back to the house, " here we are! What do you think?"[/SIZE]

darkpokeball

Years
  • @zapdos926
    ACCEPTED!
    Thanks for fixing that.

Nathaniel DotDot noticed the strange sky. The desolate surroundings,and how lifeless the land seemd to be. DotDot recalled becoming Unit 231, and the harsh and precise experiments performed on him. While recalling, he had a tendency to move his hand upon his stomach, feeling a deep wound that he knew would never heal. All those experiments upon all those children, and yet, they still hadn't prevented his beloved region from getting wiped out. Nathaniel let his mind drift off to wonder exactly what would happen if Clara Kasumi never time jumped. Was she the reason that this was happening? But, he remembered her kind face before she passed. She didn't mean for this to happen. But, it did. And that was what mattered. He noticed a small house and how Celia had already jumped right into it. It was soon that DotDot saw Valcarie sitting on a bench, singing a lovely song. Nathaniel slowly began walking towards her. The tune was unfamiliar, yet beautiful. And Nathaniel was mesmorized at how such a girl his age could produce such a sound. He took a seat next to her. He was silent for a while before finally making a statement:
    "Hello."

Nathaniel never really had good social skills. He blushed and looked at his lap as he tried to start a conversation.
    "That is a lovely Girafarig you have there..."

Last edited:

zapdos926

Years
  • Oops. I thought I double checked. Let me change that to an open one... Its plusle now. Otherwise I'm accepted, right? I really want to be a part of this.

Also, kind of off topic, but that last line that Nathaniel said, the only thing I could think was "It would be sssshame if sssomething were to happen to it. Sssss"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    Kit and Deino walked around the town slowly surveying everything, and watching the other kids as they talked and got to know one another. Kit looked to the sky wondering if it would ever return to its natural state or if this is the sky he would have to live under from now on. As he stood there he felt a soft breeze blow by, it felt refreshing that some things are still the same as they use to be.

Deino wandered close by biting or headbutting things as he moved to explore. Kit lowered his head in time to watch Deino headbutt a very large rock, with great force. Some of the rock chipped away as Deino Staggered back and shook his head, Kit couldn't help but laugh a little.

He ran his fingers of his right hand through his silver hair, while the other was in the pocket of his black cargo pants. He then lowered his right hand to the necklace he wore. The only thing he had from his brother. He fiddled with it a little before starting to to make his way to the other children.

Last edited:

luigimario84

Owner of worlds
    Years
  • Before he knew it Harry had been grabbed by the hand and pulled along. He didn't mind though. The hand was soft to the touch. He looked up at the house he was being shown. A little bit rusted but it was still perfect. Harry nodded at her and said "Its brilliant!" At that point Scraggy had only just caught up. He skidded to a hault as he saw the house. He wasn't really sure but before he knew it Harry was carrying him in. "Lets explore this house then," Harry said.

zapdos926

Years
  • (Thanks very much)

Archur walked down what appeared to be the street to the center of the small town he had gotten teleported to. Kolgrimr was clinging to his shoulder, happy as can be, talking to himself.
    "Alright, now to find the others," Archur said. Kolgrimr just squeaked his approval at the idea. Archur made it to the center and saw Valkirie, riding her girafarig towards his area. He waved his hand in the air to get her attention and ran to meet her.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Valcarie smiled. "Thanks!" she patted garrafig. "Garr is strong, yet so sensitive." she pulled out her gataur.

If the wind is at your back,
    And the sun shining apon you,
    I am with you.

When the blue bird cries,
    And the pollytoads croak,
    Than I am singing to you.

Valkyrie loved that song. "All the songs I play, I make up." she did have a talent for that kind of thing. Garr swaied to the rhythm of the song. "Ahhh, my Garr." She smiled, and pulled him on to Garr. "Let's go!"

Valcarie saw Archur, and waved. Garr came to a stop. "Hey, Archur!" Valcarie was happy to see her friend. "How ve ya been?"[/SIZE]

Back