• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Artist Commission?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CurseShooter

Pokemon Legend
Years
  • Hi guys, I'm currently in need of some art which will be used for my YouTube channel. Specifically for my mascot. Now to help you guys grasp the idea I'm trying to go for I'm looking for something that matches my channel name which is... you guessed it, CurseShooter. I was thinking of a Shiny Mega Banette holding a Sniper rifle basically because it's the only Pokemon and thing I could think of that would kinda go with CurseShooter. I'm am 100% open about listening to suggestions and what I'm looking for is something that can become like a trademark to the channel an official mascot.

If any of you artists can pull this off I of course am willing to pay for the commission however please keep in mind that I am not by any means looking for something really expensive and in every video you'd be mentioned in the description and from time to time when asked by viewers in the videos. So if this is possible please leave me a message so we can continue to discuss things regarding this art and for those of you that would like to just suggest ideas. That would be great!

Unholysoul

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hello, i send you a private message so we can talk about the details about whats you want :).

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Sorry friend, but request threads and commissions like this are against the rules. PC is not a platform to sell goods and services, after all! I'm going to have to close this thread, sad to say, but I sincerely hope you are able to find something that works for you! Good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back