• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon AS&PW

Vociferocity

[ bad girls do it well ]
Years
  • I think they're fine - and I don't really mean like go the final fantasy route and have fifty extra belts, I just mean like...maybe their pants could have some pockets, or something. But if you don't want to change them, s'cool, they are pretty cute. :)

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • Update tiiiime :) I'm currently having some script problems with the game (Mainly in acquiring the pokemon from the lab as well as the pokeballs for some reason. Interpreter like 274 is wrong, or something along those lines. :( )

Anywho, here are three new images for your pleasure:

BigVersion.png

Wheee, first town and first route :) Yes, they're tiny >> I didn't wanna show the event spots so I used the 1/4 view :3 (sorry for big white empty space. Next city fits there.

EDIT: I also realize that my first route is WAAAY too small >> I will be fixing that.

MeasaPixel.png

Your rival in the same pose as the protagonist (male) at the beginning >> I'll make a new base for him eventually, but I just wanted to get him out there. Looking at him now... I should've fixed his ear >>; and clothes. Uuugh, will do that soon.

EDIT: He is modeled after a friend of mine wearing MY favorite outfit... it didn't turn out the way I wanted though :/

capture001-1.jpg

Professor Aspen :) It took me FOREVER to make her look the way I wanted to >> And I'm still not happy with it. Oh well :) Her right hand is horrid :/
    EDIT: Also, if you look closely behind her are the silhouettes for the protagonists ^^ Note that the black background will be replaced with something else eventually >> Just need to create something.

Manio

Pokemon: Auburn Sky Creator
    Years
  • Sweet deal, I am now interested in your game. Can't wait to see what you show next.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • Thank you both of you :) I'm currently not updating because I want to touch up the sprites I was planning on showing today; but I do want to say that I've recruited (in a sense) two new artists who are helping me with some graphics and what-not.

My friend Sora of Alternia is making Icons for me (pokemon icons)
    A member of dA, GarbageKeeper, is making Sugi art for my fakes :3

Along with a few others that I'm waiting on a response from. ^^ Please, if you have any ideas for the game feel free to throw them out there and I'll review them.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • UPDATE!

Sorry I haven't had MUCH time to update because of play rehearsal but today I had some free time and I updated my Route 1 Map and created my Lynn City map. So I don't have much info for Lynn City except it's the first gym-city as well as the location where I have the most events planned throughout the duration of the game :)

Updated Route1 and Troupe Village
    Spoiler:

Lynn City
    Spoiler:

Enjoy. C&C Appreciated, as well as ideas.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Just a quick comment: Your male protagonist doesn't look like a boy to me. The body structure looks pretty feminine to me.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • @Damian: Yeah >> I realized (after I posted) that I'd been missing my flowers, as well as that I'd placed opening and stuff in the wrong places on the map so it's definitely going to be edited soon. :)

@lx_theo: Alllrighty then :) I'll try to create a new base for the male then >> I know it's very feminine, but I just have more of a knack for feminine body-types than masculine ones. Any suggestions?

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    @lx_theo: Alllrighty then :) I'll try to create a new base for the male then >> I know it's very feminine, but I just have more of a knack for feminine body-types than masculine ones. Any suggestions?

Well, like with this picture with HGSS materials:
    Spoiler:

look at the noticable differences. Shoulders, hips, chin a little, height a bit.

Valora17

Something Memorable?
    Years
  • Aah, alright. I'll try to fix the base then :) Thank you.

Also, here's another screenshot update ^^ This time containing the Pokedex BG and the Pokemon screen BG :3 check 'em out?

capture002-1.jpg

capture000-1.jpg

Be aware that I will not actually be KEEPING the frames for the words (will be making my own) and the images are being edited still :) Just thought I'd show 'em for now.

Thanks to Sayamehyuuga of DeviantArt for help.

Back