• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Aura Stone Need a team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
    I have created a thread to show you my Story.( Pokemon Aura Stone Storyline in Plots and Ideas Space
    Progress:
    Story
    1 Town
    2 Fakemon.
    I also have a locked there about my game

What i need:
    1-2 Fakemon Spriters
    2 Trainer Sprites
    1 Storyline Editors
    2 Sidegame Eventers
    And You need to show proof
    1 Map Makers
    1 Tile artist

Theik

Fancy Cape Knight
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2014
    So... what are you doing then? You pretty much listed every possible position in a team as something you need.

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
    actually i know how to do stuff.
    I need spriters becuase i suck at spriting.
    Someone that see's something wrong with my storyline can change it to their liking

and i am currently learning how to script
    the eventer are to come up with something so i can event

do not underestimate me

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Someone that see's something wrong with my storyline can change it to their liking
    Other Thread said:
    Yeah, but I have a secret planned that will need to have most all of those characters.
    Can you share what that is? I can't work with TG and all if you don't reveal the secret ending...

Years
    A storyline (which is incomplete to boot) does not make substantial progress.
    Don't create a team recruitment thread until you've actually worked enough on your game yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back