• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Aureolin

Days
    • Seen Aug 13, 2023
    Hey Charizardthree I've been thoroughly enjoying Pokemon Aureolin! I've been streaming my playthrough and just got to the Team Rumble base with the arena battles. :) Great job with this game, thanks for making it!

I apologize if these are stupid questions but I was wondering 1. how to do mega evolution in the game? I have found a handful of mega evolution stones at this point but when I tried equipping it to the pokemon nothing happened, even when I leveled them up with the item equipped. I tried with Blastoise and it's corresponding stone, I made sure the right stone was given to him. I read through each page of this thread and didn't see it mentioned.

2. Is ditto in the game, and if so, what is the location of it?

3. Is there a maniac to purchase mushrooms and such loot items or do we just sell those to the mart?

Since there's no wiki, would it be okay to add a list of the Chromium forms and their locations to the FAQ section? That'd be extremely helpful as I want to collect them all so I can ensure I'm not missing any. Thanks again!

P.S. To confirm, there is no jolteon mega form, no costume shop, and no Chromium/fakemon eeveelution?
    - Also, I discovered a couple glitches in the game.
    In Vanilla Hill, if you continue walking up one space left of the entrance you can walk ontop of the resort building lol.
    The other glitch is if you choose to add a pokemon to your party and your party is full and your party pokemon have items equipped, adding the newly caught pokemon (and sending one of your party pkmn to pc) will cause the held items to be shifted around.
    It seems that there isn't portrait artwork for galarian Slowking, when I evolved my galarian slowpoke it looked like the normal Slowking, but the sprite art is correct (galarian form). I was unsure if that was intentional or not.
    Doesn't seem to be game breaking or anything, just thought I'd let you know. :)

Last edited:
    Back