• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Banned

Sage of Redemption

Wanderer or nowhere
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    I was thinking, what would happen if pokemon battling was banned, like the way of the samurai. people would have to battle in underground fight clubs, pokemon trainers would seem like criminals who force pokemon to fight, kind of like the real world.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    I was thinking, what would happen if pokemon battling was banned, like the way of the samurai. people would have to battle in underground fight clubs, pokemon trainers would seem like criminals who force pokemon to fight, kind of like the real world.

Are you talking about the games or in real life? Pokemon battling isn't that bad, long as it doesn't get too extreme, like when Pokemon are fighting to the death, just like what happen on Pokemon: The First Movie.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Pokemon: Michael Vick Version

Sage of Redemption

Wanderer or nowhere
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    @Troy, I hate to be the one to break this to you, but Pokemon aren't real. I get your point though and I'm talking about in a game. And i don't consider the fighting in the first movie to be "to the death". It was hilarious watching pikachu just slap the other pikachu. Oh and i think Raikou would win cause it would let suicune finish off the other fire types then use thunder to finish off suicune.

@Ninja Tree, that just what pokemon battles are, a nicer version of dog fights. when you catch a pokemon, you force it to fight. its doesn't get a max happiness of 255 for a long time, until you use items.

Back