• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Battle Revolution Wi-Fi Battle Help?

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2009
    Is there no way to battle on Battle Revolution as lv.100? It won't let me change it from lv.50 and it's bugging the hell out of me!!

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Wait, there actually is. I found while on YouTube.

Select the "Lv. 30 All" option from the Colosseum menu. Bring a team that's Lv. 30 or lower the Trainers use Lv. 30 Pogeys. But if you even bring just ONE Pogey with a level higher than 30, all of the Trainer's teams will be packed with Pogeys at that higher level.

Hope that helps.

Murasaki

Confused @_@
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    Wait, there actually is. I found while on YouTube.

Select the "Lv. 30 All" option from the Colosseum menu. Bring a team that's Lv. 30 or lower the Trainers use Lv. 30 Pogeys. But if you even bring just ONE Pogey with a level higher than 30, all of the Trainer's teams will be packed with Pogeys at that higher level.

Hope that helps.

He means Wi-Fi, not in the actual game. You can't change the rules from Lvl 50 to anything else on Wi-Fi.

XaRhS

it's a shame because i wanted that game and i have ordered it.......it hurts me know that i can't battle with 100lv pokemon

Murasaki

Confused @_@
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    You can battle with lvl 100 Pokemon. They just get changed to lvl 50 for the Wi-Fi battles... it's no big deal :\

Back