• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Revolution Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    What features/events and so on do you think should be in this new game for Wii?

Personally, I've got a few ideas what should be on there:
    - New storyline please. I don't hate the idea of Shadow Pokemon but give us something new and original.
    - More Colosseum challenges. Give us some cool ingame battles like the Colosseums on Pokemon Colosseum (not the ingame ones, the ones that give you a decent challenge).

Go on, I'm sure you can think of some suggestions as well. Don't let me have all the fun.

Team-Aqua

DEDEDEJr
    Years
    Well, I might as well kick this thing off! What I really want to see is everything from Pokemon Stadium 2! Handhelds are good for storylines, but I just wanna battle with awesome graphics!

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    I hope they keep shadow pokemons, but make them trade-able and give them normal moves...

For the rest, some special pokemons would be cool.
    Surfing Pikachu! This time with sprite change.

Or many effects, like rain falling on building, and if it ends, it still drips of the buidling a bit.
    I don't care exactly, if I can pay it it's good.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Using Shadow Pokemon in normal circumstances is pretty overpowered, so making them able to trade off before purifying is a stupid idea for game balance.

BTW, you can get a Surfing Pikachu if you have Pokemon Box, although you'll need to store 1499 Pokemon inside before you can get one.

Typhoon XV

Servant of Khaine
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2014
    Yeah. If we had the element of going against AI and mates like in the stadium games with rented Pokemon except more customizable, I'll be happy.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Please pay attention to the date of the last post, when posting in a thread, Bippa.
    If the past reply is older than 30 days, please don't post in that thread, unless the rules of the forum the thread is in state otherwise.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back