• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Battle Saga Intro

Plushie Ninja

Ninja in the making
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    I'm a part of a group called Pokemon Battle Saga on deviant art. Although this group doesn't require art to join the competitions and events, I decided to draw something to introduce my character for fun. I had changed her story from the original backstory I had for her, and the story may be updated from time to time as I see fit.
    About the Trainer:
    Name* : Sydney Valhallis
    Nicknames(s) : Syd
    Occupation*: Trainer, Researcher on Mythology
    Alias(es) :
    Gender*: Female
    Age* : 25
    Birthday : July 25
    Star Sign : Leo

Physical/Material Facts

Hair : Blond
    Eyes : Green
    Build : Similar to Marilyn Monroe (I've not a clue really what build she was)
    Clothes :
    General :Yellow t-shirt with frayed sleeves, jean shorts, sometimes wears a lab coat.
    Winter : Thick Black Turtle neck, fluffy ampharos themed coat, jeans, boots.
    Swimsuit : Goldeen themed one piece
    Formal : Goldeen themed long dress.
    Notable Features : One eye is greener than the other, she has a mole on the left side of her jawbone.
    Accessories : a flower clip with two torchic feathers attatched.
    Other/Etc : Her hometown is in Fortree City, Hoenn.

Personality/Preferences :

Likes : Pokemon, Reading, Mythology, Shiny Pokemon, Legendary Pokemon, Drawing, Videogames, Science
    Dislikes : Mean people, Stunfisk, Onions, stepping on legos, the thought of people using Coulson for Kanto Fried Chicken.
    Favourite Food : Hot wings, Magikarp casserole.
    Favourite Possession : Her Flower Clip, Her pokemon
    Favourite Pokemon : The ones she owns. She can't just choose one favorite
    Favourite Other(s) :
    Hobbies : Drawing, Reading, Writing, Singing
    Dreams :
    Personality* : She's rather shy to most people, but will talk to them if she feels it is necessary. If someone decides to talk to her, she will talk in turn, and start a conversation. She is not one to start conversations herself however. She is kind at heart, though can be a bit bossy. She puts others before herself most of the time, but is prone to bouts of greed. She also likes to believe that she is fierce, but she can be lily livered at times. However she will overcome her fears if it is absolutely necessary. She will love you dearly if you don't think she's a total nutjob for believing in the legendary pokemon.

Back Story* : Sydney Valhallis had a firm belief in the Legendary pokemon. Other kids thought she was weird for this, but she didn't care. She wanted to prove to them and the world that they were indeed real. So she studied hard in school and graduated in the top 10 percent of her class. She had heard of the Battle Saga Challenge in the Johto and Kanto region, and decided with her best friend and partner Coulson (a torchic, now currently a Blaziken) that they would train hard to take this challenge. There was an opportunity to see the Legends of the region, and Coulson could finally get a challenge. So they spent the next 7 years training and building a team to take the challenge. She had learned much, and gained pokemon from other regions.
    One day a pidgey arrived unexpectedly and crash landed into her with an invitation to the challenge. She squealed with delight, and went to old man Briney to hitch a ride to the Kanto region where she would finally begin her dream of taking the challenge. Coulson was slightly terrified of going to Kanto because he had heard stories about Kanto Fried Combusken. Syd hopes to prove that the legends are real to her class mates at home, and bring down the champ.

Family/Etc

Friends : Her pokemon, her BFF is Coulson though.
    Family : Sunya Valhallis (mother) Waldo Valhallis (father), Dartanyon Valhallis (brother) Kate Valhallis (sister)
    Childhood : As a child she often was by herself. She didn't really play with other children, and was too shy to talk to them. She often drew in corners out of boredom. She received Coulson (torchic at the time) at the age of 15 as a birthday present, and the two became BFFs.

Notes : Syd is able to understand her pokemon because of her friendship with them, but others would hear them talking pokemon. To Syd it would sound like plain english, while to other trainers it would sound like pokespeak. If another trainer were to befriend her mons, they would be able to understand them as well.

Will add more strips as I finish up the intro part.

Back