• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: pokemon berserker

manson_30

the nooyest noob of all!
Years
  • .:: Hack Name ::.
    pokemo berserker
    (my first hack)

.:: Hack of ::.
    Pok?mon Leaf Green

.:: Story ::.
    The hero is called Gatts he dosent know who he is he only know that he likes to battle so he decides to becoma mecenery and he has been hierd to fin info on pokemon and oponets and to take out the gang HQ called "gyms" but also ther is a fight between good and evil and the more that he realises about himself the more that he know now diffrence with them but he knows that he must keep on fighting to find himself once again

.:: Features ::.

* New Pokemon
    * no storylines (COMPLEATLY)
    * harder to lvl pokemon
    * pokemon in new areas

.:: Team (optional) ::.

* Mapper:me (others later PM if interesed)
    * Scripter:shaneypoo
    * sprites DEC

.:: Screenshots ::.

as you can see i have got new pallet town gras ( you will be able to cach pokemon in them new pokeballs :P and teh rival look diffrent and oke will

Icy42

.:~ICY~:.
    Years
  • pokemon berserker
    Here's Chikasaur or Bulbarita!

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    the game looks good so far, good luck with this if you want any new pokemon sprites i can pm you one of mine if you want.

Years
  • When designing maps, you should try and get the long grass to be the same colour as the grass next to it. It looks better, for some reason.

And the character models need work. Your main character has a massive ***.

manson_30

the nooyest noob of all!
    Years
  • thanks for the feed back *crys* i will edit the charicter AGAIN

sorry ppl there is a little hold up i cant get unLZ workin properly

EDIT: another screen shot of the pokemon that can be cought early in the game but the stronger thtey are the harder to cach ok =3
    humm cant seen to find them so here we go in teh next post there is teh pics more coming soner

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2006
    Is your first hack, and he is not bad, I will give an advice you, to begin with hack and if it is the first time that it beams, hackea Ruby, who is easy to modify.
    PS: There is some error in the maps, ten more patience when doing it ^_-

Roffle

Banned
    Years
  • Exactly. So I assume you are making this serious.

I wanted something new. Not a riff-raff of ...well now I see its a hack of Leaf green, which is visually more attractive than Ruby/Sapp/Emer. Well, I shall say no more apart from good luck.

If you need help on new Pokemon, I could possibly endorse my collections of 200+ for you guys. Just PM me whenever.

Back