• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Best Wishes New Season Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

allBlue

legendary cake lover
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013

The new girl reminds me of when Ash first met Misty, refreshing to see ash starting from scratch, which starter do you think he'll get first? ;)
    ohhh yes, can't wait for this.

/discuss : )

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Ash's eyes are brown now? Lol. His outfit looks pretty cool and his hat reminds me of his original one. It looks like Pikachu's Iron Tail takes on a whole new look and the scenery looks like an improvement. The main characters seem more unique than the passed ones which is great.

Overall it looks like Pokemon has a bright future ahead. :)

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • he'll get mijumaru. anyways this anime stuff in the place wheres its games. btw theres already a discussion thread. ill report

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    he'll get mijumaru. anyways this anime stuff in the place wheres its games. btw theres already a discussion thread. ill report

Ah yes, I completely missed the anime session somehow. If a mod could merge the threads, that'll be great thanks :)

richmix

The black trainer
    Years
  • I have one word..... awsome!!!!! ash's cloths are cool. And is it me or is the new girl black???? again i say.....AWSOME!!!!

zapdosa

GG
    Years
  • I have one word..... awsome!!!!! ash's cloths are cool. And is it me or is the new girl black???? again i say.....AWSOME!!!!
    As far as race goes in Pokemon you never know. Same goes for all anime characters. But seeing how Pokemon was created in Japan, all the characters are probably Asian.

ThePikachuDude

Yes, I do liek mudkips
    Years
  • Ash's clothes look much better. In my opinion, I think he'll get the grass-snake pokemon. Can't wait for this and the game :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aaand this doesn't belong here. Discuss the anime in this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back