• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Black and White available for Pre-order now! and Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    hey guys! Auroravirus from youtube mad a video showing the Pre-order page and announced we can now preorder the game(s)!! So I'm pre-order Black...

I can' post URL's yet but Type on Youtube: preorder pokemon black and white It will be the second video!

Also When I get the Black version after the release I wanted to see if ANY1 Here can do a Translation to English for me so i can put it on a R4 and play it on my DSi XL that would be great and I'll give WHOEVER translates it to English for me The Copy Of Black That i will pre-order! If you CAN do the translation as fast as possible when it comes out please reply on this thread Thanks!

OR if someone gets the JAP rom for Pokemon Black I'll pay maybe 50$ to translate it to English! Please let me know!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Um. I think you'd have to pay someone a lot more than $50 to translate the whole game for you. :( Regardless, offer posts like this aren't really allowed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back